Make Facebook account

>make Facebook account
>Facebook suggests my mum's coworkers
>I don't have mum in my friends list
>she doesn't even use Facebook
What the fuck, Zuck?

Attached: 1522142885123.jpg (631x501, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vJkWkYtAQbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They gather that data from other idiots who submit it.

> they joked several times about this loser son their coworker had
> facebook decided it' s a potential school shooter

>make fake facebook account for shitposting
>they suggest my real account as a friend

Attached: sjw.jpg (600x548, 57K)

Probably because of same ip

When you have the contact of your mom on your smartphone and Facebook, the contacts are connected.

>make facebook account
Fuck off, stupid OP.

Your mom's coworker searched for you on facebook for some reason.

Attached: 1522206975338.gif (245x240, 499K)

All OPs are stupids.

CGP Grey reports that Zuck is just a robot controlled by a spider.

Digits don't lie.

Mark Zuckerberg is a cybernetic organism. living tissue over metal endoskeleton. the more of our information it collects the more it understands what it means to be human

I may be a complete and utter retard, but not to the point where I voluntarily install Facebook on my phone or give them access to my contacts.

Thanks for blessing my thread, based user.

Just trust him you dumb fuck.

Holy shit user

Attached: 31d3d7c9c1199bc4c9b4401e53b44ad9f67c9318bef1bb4bf0327d28c6764437.jpg (688x698, 84K)

>where I voluntarily install Facebook on my phone or give them access to my contacts
I have one normie friend who insisted on using WhatsApp for chats. I learned that Farcebook insists on having access to your iPhone contacts before running.
So yeah, now Farcebook has my entire social graph. Damn I hate them and their data-sucking ways.

Attached: 1521237811357.png (434x528, 294K)

>the year is 2040
>facebook accounts are now mandated by the state and every website authenticates with it
>facebook's data gathering and predictive AI is now used to predict crimes before they happen
>you are now living in Minority Report

Attached: I hate this.jpg (302x225, 9K)

Related:
youtu.be/vJkWkYtAQbQ
(Only the first few seconds)

Holy fuck!

Attached: 1522074055668.jpg (1234x697, 103K)

it doesn't matter, if your mom installed the facebook app and gave them her contacts, then what they do is just assume you have a second degree connection with anyone else she knows and start suggesting them to you

you don't even need to give them your phone number, as long as
A) the phone number she provided for you is associated with your name B) you have logged in from the same computer and/or wifi network as her, or even just one in the vicinity of her
then they can track you just by your name and where you are

the only way to not be tracked on facebook is to give them fake information, block all their widgets on 3rd party sites, and connect to them via Tor (fb is trash but at least they still support this when most other social networks don't)

Attached: CHOCO.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

he has spoken. delet accounts now.

Attached: 1519774197909.jpg (104x100, 8K)

God dammit, she uses Whatsapp. Everyone here does. That's why their suggestions are so good. JUST

Attached: 1504675482301.jpg (900x900, 261K)

holy fuck there is no way op is going to recover from this

Attached: 1517866169466.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The savior of Jow Forums

>don't use facebook
>someone else inputs data about you instead
there's no escape from the botnet, is there guys?

nope, your best bet is to just overload the botnet with useless and fake data

the thing about mass collection of data is you need a large sample size for it to be accurate, you won't become a major target as long as you aren't feeding them a steady stream of information

How did you guess that my one normie friend was a girl?

>admits to having FB account
It's time to go back, fucktarded normalshit.

you forgot the (male)

REKT
E
K
T

Hello, anons. Don't mind me.

Attached: fbook.jpg (960x540, 66K)

Attached: 1431163496837.png (327x333, 118K)

>Made a fake facebook account last week
>Ended up doing nothing with it
>Open it up again yesterday
>Notification : Suggested friend *person who you used to work with a year ago*
This is pretty creepy

good post

Attached: picardia.jpg (1200x1000, 214K)

Attached: 1517617840256 - Copy.jpg (700x308, 29K)

Attached: nothing.jpg (1066x600, 44K)

Sixts BTFO

How?

Convince everyone to delete their account. Use the current happenings and force meme Facebook into the grave. Once done, target Google.

OP BTFO

this fucking thread

Most people who use Facebook won't leave it unless there's another established alternative

good get

Most people only pretend to give a shit about it indiscriminately harvesting personal data. 90% of the redditards who recently deleted their accounts will be back on it within a couple of weeks.

Bye bye OP.

nyce

Attached: Yotsuba.png (250x500, 25K)

>Zuck gets accused himself

Attached: abooooo_man1.jpg (596x476, 11K)

Your (You),Sir.

Attached: 1430864550286.jpg (1024x588, 189K)

S M I T E D
M
I
T
E
D

Attached: 1522405196064.jpg (673x929, 69K)

>be Mom
>make facebook profile
>facebook tracks email, username, real name, metadata and correlates with purchase history
but most importantly,
>access facebook from the same IP aderess as my son

Stop being an asshole and add your mother to your friends.

I have a theory too, not sure if it's old news or total bullshit
Story: Almost all the time when I talk to or interact with someone I don't know and we aren't friends on fb, later faceook suggests him as a person I might know.
My theory is that the list of people you may know not only consists of all the things listed in this thread (ip, vincinity, groups, whatsapp, numbers, mutual friends), but also when someone searches you or stalks you.

poorly made polandball comic with the biggest flaw that's fueling the "lol us lost a war to rice farmers" banter, they did not declare war on Vietnam, or North Vietnam/Viet-Cong/Viet-Minh/anyone

Have an interview for a job, all organised bye e-mail with a différent adress than the Facebook one. One Day after the interview Facebook suggest me the interviewer

>gf cheats on you
>facebook suggests you the other guy as friend
how likely does this happen?

Pretty possible, since you're cucked so much that gf probably gave him the wifi pass while shes in the shower so he wont get bored

3333332222221111111!

Booom!

Digits of truth! I never had a FB, Linked-In, AOL, or any of that "ilk."
Understood they would package my data for sale, why did so many accept that deal?

Lol
What

Can you actually delete your account? I thought it was just deactivated and (((Z U C K))) keeps all your data?

you can only delete you from accessing to "your" data

You do realize many Polandball comics are satire on history, ?

exactly, all of them are supposed to be satire on history, geography or culture. That one, however, does it incorrectly.

*applause*

no niggerdick, it's about the m16 being a jam o matic and getting americans killed by the superior soviet AK because they couldn't defend themselves

you've successfully misinterpreted one of the darker points in american history, good work

smitten*

you know nothing
>drinking with friends
>talk about some obscure whisky brand
>wake up next morning
>check the facebook app
>the first thing i see is the suggested page - the fanpage of that particular whisky
fucking always listening piece of shit

Checked

Attached: 1521621659198.jpg (148x172, 10K)

>Go to file my taxes
>"You'll need to first verify your identity with the Facebook FaceID app!"
>Go to get passport
>"We're going to need to see your birth certificate and your Facebook account"
>Shopping for a car
>"I'm sorry, your Facebook Credit rating doesn't qualify you to make purchases of this magnitude"

>gets warned daily for years by Jow Forums that everything around him is a botnet, especially the chrome and the OS that chrome is running on
>"nah fuck those paranoid schizos lol im fine ;)"
>a couple months later
>"wtf how is this possible???"

Attached: 1510270515154.jpg (2560x2938, 1.5M)

This is why free alternatives will never be a norm.

>Go to the bathroom to take a shit
>browsing your phone
>the phone is tracking your eye focus with sensor
>Facebook popup ad for a product you were just looking at in the browser

WTF, fuck you zuckerbitch

Attached: 1522799129298.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>repeating numbers

Attached: 1521490606665.gif (200x200, 823K)

>make Facebook account
why
delete it
i just did, don't make the same mistake as everyone else just as it's being made known how evil they are

I had the same thing with Linkedin. Instantly suggesting people I used to work with, studied with and so on.

While I hadn't had added my work experience or anything.

Now I think of it. It could be that Linkedin just saves the searches those people have done.

Get fucked mate.

I made a Facebook account and it doesn't even suggest my family members to me, let alone friends from school or anyone from about one degree separation of people in my friends list.

I think Linkedin tries hard to get people in your contacts without an account to join. Similar data mining.
Example, I don't think I have a Linkedin account (honestly don't remember if I ever made one) but a couple years ago I gave one of my email addresses to fellows in a group of new trainees in this company and every once in a while I get an email from Linkedin from related to one particular user saying "this person wants to add you on Linkedin".

Considering we're only barely acquainted I honestly don't think a year later the guy was going "yeah, I want to invite this guy to Linkedin again" so probably it just scraped contacts and occasionally sends out emails to people who don't have accounts.

Same kinda shit probably happened for you. These people had accounts and you in their contacts, it scraped their shit so when you joined up it linked you to them.

That wasn't the case for me. But Linkedin really uses every trick in the book yeah.

wow big surprise

nice

ZUCC ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1519451924085.jpg (634x559, 189K)

Attached: kenan.jpg (251x251, 19K)

Attached: shukacheckem.gif (300x337, 1.5M)

Just creepy enough to be annoying, not creepy enough to tell you which of the coworkers would be an easy but enjoyable fuck.