Why do we hate AMD again?

Why do we hate AMD again?

Attached: myOrthoZoom.jpg (1085x620, 68K)

Only /v/ hates AMD.

Because their stock price is doing poorly

We don't.
But a good reason would be the lack of VP9 HW decoding support that their GPU have.

>We
You think Pro loves AMD?

AMD sucks

The only competitive thing they've released is still $1000, which intel can just shit out some hexacore abomination with hyper threading at the same pricepoint and say "See? We have that too"
I'd love an 8 core Ryzen because I've started using VMs like crazy and compiling a shitload of stuff, but it's entirely too expensive to be worth it.

I'm still rocking my FX8350 from 5 years ago. I've upgraded everything except mobo and CPU.

FX8350 is octa core, CPU has never bottlenecked me ever, in anything. I do lots of VMware work too, set concurrently VMs running to 1CPU, and you can run loads at the same time with no issues.

What am I looking at here?

We don't. I have intel/amd rigs. Right tool for the right job. Only dumb fags fanboi.

Why should Jow Forums the freetard board hate AMD when AMD is pro freetard compared to Nvidia?

Because it's not Intel... duh!

The only ones here who hate AMD are:

1. Those two Brazilian niggers, affectionately dubbed various flavours of SOPA, you can see spot them by their incomprehensible english and frequent "THANK YOU BASED XXX" threads.
Small in number but very persistent, likely paid since they have been posting with the same style since April last year.
2. /v/ manchildren
3. Just people trying to start up shit wars for fun, these are small in number and don't necessarily hate companies.

Attached: cursordefect-01.jpg (998x520, 85K)

SharkTeeth, comb, centipede, tire grooves, you're mom's dildo

i don't like amd

i just hate intel, because of their security and chipset bullshit
and i hate nvidia, because they won't conform to vesa standards so they can sell their fpgas, and their gameworks bullshit that tanks the performance even in their own ecosystem

I don't have extreme sentiments towards any company. That would be childdish.

At least a decade

Attached: 2qxZj.jpg (270x360, 26K)

First of all, stop feeling emotions for companies.
Second, AMD is only good for mining cryptos

real niggas use dual chipset mobos with both amd and intel cpus in the same board

that's a feature, though

Get over it fagots. I could name quite a few reasons one would not like AMD, that is fucking not it inbred bastards.

Because we're trying to rationalize buying overpriced Intel, having to change our motherboards every six months, having to delid and replace the jewbaby foreskin TMI, etc.