WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK
I JUST UPDATED THROUGH THE OFFICIAL UPDATER

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-143208.png (720x1280, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lineageos.org/Changelog-17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1520867666205.jpg (5000x5000, 1.76M)

Obvious bait

Nothing happened. You are a fag just like LineageOS pajeet developers. They are late with the April fools day and they upset a lot of people with their stupid pranks.

lineageos.org/Changelog-17/

setprop persist.lineage.nofool true

And notification is gone. Flash the next build and hopefully they will remove that piece of shit.

Fucking faggots, that's not funny

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-143550.png (720x1280, 297K)

Are you fucking reading the other post? Seems like you have severe autism.

Brazil fag. You are literally reading about that shit in Chrome. You are tricking nobody. Go KYS.

Same. Their project devs / maintainers are retards redditor faggots with no empathy for their userbase.
In b4...
>its April fools, lighten up
It didn't push until April 3rd or 4th.
>its free
So is debian.
>have a sense of humor
Its not funny and inappropriate to throw fake security warnings.
>that's what u get for using a custom ROM
Better than running factory android with gapps and services.
I'm moving to a new ROM asap but haven't found a solid candidate yet. I have no trust left for the LoS team. Its been a year and they still have no stable/snapshot branches.

Attached: IMG_20180407_071532.jpg (2448x3264, 1.14M)

The next screen shows a URL that I just opened. And a fucking permanent notification that can only be removed through a command? That shit is not acceptable. I'm switching to AOSP right now.
It's 4th of April you goddamn turbo nerds, if you want to trick someone at least get the date straight and put a timer on it.

>HE FELL FOR THE LINEAGEOS MEME
HOLY SHIT
MY SIDES

>4th
7th, fucking bullshit.

>setprop persist.lineage.nofool true
Worth mentioning that this needs to be done as root.

Which is ridiculous. I'm not rooting just to do this. I have an environment setup that doesn't require root. I want the system to be secured. Requiring root to remove a prank on an OS is pleb-tier. Lineage is being dumped.

Yep... Obvious. Also reboot after that.

You don't need root for it. ADB root works without having root.

Noted. I won't be executing that command though because I'm outta here. I'm evaluating alteratives today.

hahaha XDDDD it's just a prank bro

Attached: Screenshot_20180407-150726.png (720x1280, 206K)

Good! Don't be surprised next time and don't make shitposts like this in the future crybaby.

Back to >reddit normie!

You sound like a Lineage developer...
Go back.

I'm no fucking redditor, you colossal nigger.

Nope, I'm not. I even said to them that their April fools joke is fucked up. Plus they only upset people. They will continue this so be prepared next year. Hopefully they will add some date check in the code and only activate if it's April 1st.

This shit is retarded.
Maybe they thought it was OK because google pulled a joke with even gmail.
What they didn't consider was how cringey the """"joke"""" was and how google got btfo for pulling that one.

Yeah, they are fucking retarded. No one sane would release a delayed april prank at OS level that can only be deactivated through a terminal command. I'm switching to AOSP right when I get home.

It really shows an unhealthy and risky disconnect they have with their user base. It also shows a lot of immaturity from their team. That's not a project I want to be a part of my personal information and security.

Lineage OS is a bunch of fuck ups. Cyanogen mod was not commercially viable because of the same shitty developers that now run lineage.

Don't believe their lies that the commercial endeavor was totally separate that's just them trying to save face.

I didn't root either, I ran it from TWRP and that worked.