Hi i want to prank leftist retards aka redditors. Any good ways to make them damage their windows or something...

Hi i want to prank leftist retards aka redditors. Any good ways to make them damage their windows or something? I used to do the 'system32 prank' but it's outdated. Anything new?

Attached: czernina na gęsinie (7).jpg (1307x1600, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

askvg.com/tip-hidden-secret-retail-demo-mode-in-windows-10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to go back

stfu jew

You have to go back.

Obvious redditor, newfag and jew

You have to go back

Hi! i think you should try to froce them to remove all the fonts from their computer!

HELL YES MAN IT'D BE SUCH A GOOD IDEA, I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE HERE ARE SO RUDE lol OP IS A GOOD GUY FUCK JEWS

Damn fuck all the redditors who keep crying here, you asked a good question lstr8 up son no hoots given

Prank them by necking yourself, drinking bleach ... and then go back.

Attached: 1513078562593.png (535x479, 17K)

You have to go back.

useless trash who knows nothing

go back faggot

your mom comes back to suck the d everyday

AP( )4:381:146:4710:08

AP( )7:569:0210:396:41

AP( )5:167:059:4311:24

AP( )8:3112:044:571:49

AP( )5:163:324:297:01

'The concept described here would belike giving her a non functioning clock and asking her to determine how much time had elapsed since the clock hadstopped running. She could note the positions of the hands on the dial and make a reasonable guess about what the time of day was when the clock stopped running, but without knowing whether that time was A.M. or P.M., and without knowing the calendar date on which stoppage occurred, she could not possibly make any reasonable estimate about how long ago the clock stopped.' - Snopes

We are watching

Attached: tri.png (330x250, 105K)

You have to go back

you fucking worthless pile of shit you must have fallen down from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. Go climb on the tree and finish your evolution ugly nigger

Have them activate the retail mode on their machine.
askvg.com/tip-hidden-secret-retail-demo-mode-in-windows-10/

thanks, the only useful answer

epic edgy alt-right meme redpill brother

I was just kidding, You have to go back.

Bait.
Fucking idiot.

Hi Bait Fucking idiot! thanks for telling me your name, I'm Bob

How can I go back if I don't know da wae