When you work with women at your IT related job are you super polite and friendly with them...

When you work with women at your IT related job are you super polite and friendly with them, but then talk shit about women online?
Are you two faced?

Attached: 1507520251738.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

I do like any decent person and treat everyone with decency unless they act like assholes because I don't have autism

You aren't fooling anybody except yourself, user.

No, they can tell I hate them. Being gay means I don't even have to pretend.

There aren't any women at the company I work for

Startups are nice like that

I talk shit about everyone. I don't discriminate.

I don't do this to women.
I do this to everyone that sucks.

i treat women like i treat men. they don't like it

If there's someone who's being a prick or pompous faggot then I point out little mistakes they make all the time in front of people, and ask them questions that make them uncomfortable. Only had to do it once at the place I worked at because the guy was being a faggot to everyone and thought he was hot shit because he helped run the department.

I work with women at my IT related job
They are polite at work
They talk shit about me online

What do I win?

>he treats women like they are somehow special and deserve to be talked to more polite
i am not a sexist pig and shittalk everyone equally in public

I treat them like anyone else, as long as they're nice to me I'm nice to them. If they're a jerk to me I'll just avoid them.

I have literally never seen a woman working in IT. Ever. The closest I've ever seen was a community college teacher for a network fundamentals class I took. She was a great teacher for entry level IT coursework, but again I've never seen a woman working in IT.

The women in "STEM" meme puts all the women in CS, not IT.

if girls looked like op pic I would love them

I just treat them like other people because I'm not autistic

Not a job, but at University I've interacted with a few girls. I try to treat everyone i meet equally regardless of the fact that I am a vehement racist and sexist.

What tends to happen is that my presumptions are proven correct, especially when every girl turns out to be mediocre or bad at whatever they do.

/thread

We're all girls (male) here OP

what does that have to do with anything

Attached: 1692961-332px_two_face.jpg (332x238, 14K)

I don't work with any women.

Im two faced with everyone, but yeah, mostly with women since I want to have sex with them

Attached: 1518138996573.webm (958x720, 1.05M)

I wish I had a job.

Just one.

Attached: justone.jpg (700x350, 81K)