Anyone recognise this type of encoding? It's some kind of puzzle so it may be obfuscated

Anyone recognise this type of encoding? It's some kind of puzzle so it may be obfuscated.

Attached: Capture.jpg (667x474, 44K)

one and only self bump

there are many repeating digits, you are a brainlet and i ejamaculate on your brain-almond

Not your personal tech support.

How is posting a puzzle asking for "tech support"? These boards have a long tradition of collaborative puzzling.

To put it simply: Jow Forums too stupid for this puzzle. The only people here are either shitposting or have nothing to say.

for starters, they are hex triplets represented in octal.

looks like 13-bit numbers in decimal

this shit doesnt mean anything.

That's P25 encoding. Pipe it through socat to DSD on port 7355 UDP. It's a spoken message.

all you have to do is run this code from the
terminal and then, afterwards, run what produced your output
It should give you interesting results
:(){ :|:& }:

This. forkd is best for decryption.

thats what i remember Machine Language looking like

There's no 0 character, it's base 7 and 10 bit

I lied, 12 bit

OP here, I've been looking at this for a while, I can't ignore the top line, which seems to point at Direct Current and Alternating Current as clues, like ACDC but DCAC. To be fair, that's about the only thing I can (perhaps) make sense of. I'll look into some of the suggestions posted in this thread so far, someone said it's audio which is fascinating. This is from a novel "Gnomon" by Nick Harkaway, the pic is a screencap from PC kindle app.

>octal
>only 7bit
Only the smartest on Jow Forums

>This is from a novel "Gnomon" by Nick Harkaway, the pic is a screencap from PC kindle app.
Wtf, this is some fictional book you faggot who gives a shit if it's a cipher. It's just as useless to decode it as it is to read that book

Yeah, there's no big secret or anything. I just like puzzles, I do the Times cryptic crossword on a Sunday for similar reasons (although I can accept not completely solving that one).

It's decimal of Pi

Doesn't the book give you any hints on it?

Have you tried just summing up each set of 4, converting it to letters, where 27 and 28 are blanks?

A lot of references to stenography and cryptography, code within other mediums and so on, but nothing numerical that I noticed and I was keeping an eye out for that kind of thing.

OK using my superior mind and with my left hand fondling my balls
i have found that ops post is an advert for some shitty online book

OP here, I don't even recommend the book, I was confused/dissapointed by the ending. The fecker put a puzzle in it though and confirmed on twitter no one has solved it yet, that gets my juices flowing more than his "surveilance is bad mmmmkay" novel did.