What's the laptop's brand tier list?

What's the laptop's brand tier list?

Attached: 1460772801164.gif (500x281, 1012K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcfactory.cl/producto/25956-notebook-ideapad-320-a6-9220-amd-a6-9220-4gb-500gb-15-6-amd-radeon-520m-2gb-windows-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there are literally no good laptops made anymore

there are literally no bad laptops made anymore

XPS 13 or Thinkpad T470s

Go for >1000$ brand new price tag laptop, possibly not gaming model. There's no better rule than this to follow.
Business laptop are durable even if they are pricey. Leave chink shit to the chinks.

applel
thinkpad

dell
lg

everything else

Thinkpad > everything else > Macshit

is Lenovo a good brand, my friend is on tight budget and I told him to buy this because I have a similar one and it has worked perfectly fine, I even dropped it and the screen got hit bad, but it works great. He is worried because he has to move a lot and his old one (an HP) got fucked after he dropped it.

pcfactory.cl/producto/25956-notebook-ideapad-320-a6-9220-amd-a6-9220-4gb-500gb-15-6-amd-radeon-520m-2gb-windows-10

$250.000 CLP is around $415 freedom dollars

purism>system76>>>>dell developer edition>chinknovo dankpad>throttlebook pro>everything else

asoos>>>>powergap>>>>all

Every laptop is shit in one way or another

some toshiba portege series are good, planing to buy portege z30 to change my t420

1. IBM ThinkPad
2. Lenovo ThinkPad (up to 2012)

Razer
Dell XPS
HP, the high-end ones
Surface book, if you're willing to put up with a couple of bugs

But usually good laptops tend to go beyond the 1000 price mark. Actually, even beyond 1300, if you want decent build quality and enough storage/ram.

Anything business grade.
Dell Latitudes and Precisions, HP Elitebooks and ZBooks, Lenovo Thinkpad T series and P series, Toshiba Tecras, and Fujitsu Lifebooks.

Basically look for anything that meets or exceeds MIL-STD-810G.

Attached: IMG_20150810_034944.jpg (599x579, 90K)

Dell/Lenovo/Apple>>>Toshiba/HP/Asus>>>>>>>>>>>>Acer

there are literally no good laptop period

Attached: RGD0Rjn.jpg (696x720, 124K)

>1. IBM ThinkPad
Built like a brick outhouse but slow and lacking in modern hardware support. Excellent IBM FlexView screens but resolution well below today's.
>2. Lenovo ThinkPad (up to 2012)
More modern but built of lower-quality consumer-grade parts. Built to a price to exploit the IBM ThinkPad brand.

Master race tier: Apple
Shit tier: whatever other shit

>T470
>not X***
dropped

>shit tier
Acer
Sager
HP
MSI
>Lenovo tier
Lenovo
>okay tier
Samsung
Dell
Xiaomi
Panasonic
>"pretty fucking good desu" tier
Dell XPS series
Asus
Razer
Apple

A fucking $3.000,00 USD XPS 15 Touch, with a 4GB NVidia card and a 1TB SSD.

In all honesty the brand doesn't matter so much as the actual internals. Some cheaper level dell laptops are absolute shit while some higher priced ones can be decent. Just do your research on the specific model you're looking at and not care too much about the name slapped onto it. desu though unless you need portability, just get a desktop.

Attached: GroupMe_2018226_234121.jpg (540x960, 109K)

>touch
No. This is absolutely the shittiest feature on any laptop.

Most companies' business lines are decent. Dell, Lenovo, and HP win there. The Dell XPS pretty good but not at all budget friendly.
Most business laptops have shit screens though so be wary if you care about that sort of thing.

>Most business laptops have shit screens
Yeah, they only bother putting the nice displays on the mobile workstations.
So Dell Precisions, HP ZBooks, and Lenovo P and W Series.

Yep. That said a better screen is usually ~$100 on ebay and a direct swap. Most definitely voids the warranty if it's a new machine though, so I only do that to older ones.

>paying more for the worse panel

The internals also don't matter as much as build quality.