Anyone else fucking hate ""tech"" youtubers?

Attached: d.png (1182x797, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCKTehwyGCKF-b2wo0RKwrcg
youtube.com/watch?v=pl0we6-ZiQY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good thread

then don't watch it, nobody is forcing you

Woah lets unbox this $5 fake iphone. Hurr durr this is so bad loool.

No, I hate you

There's 3 types of tech youtubers.

1. Faggots like the one you posted in OP and URAVG consumer are just an unboxers
2. Real Reviewers like MKBHD, Mr Mobile and MobileTechReview.
3. Nostalgiafags like 8bitguy, lazy game reviews and techmoan

Attached: MzBkeXW.jpg (2400x3000, 1.29M)

Are there any youtubers who go into depth about the innards of electronics and other tech, and explain stuff well?

Something like 3Blue1Brown, but for computers instead of math

No?

Strange parts

slowly mkbhd is going down too

Fuck majority of all tech youtubers

This phenomena of mental masturbation over new devices should stop.

Stop obsesivly looking for review of new devices that you are never gonna buy. Only do it when you actually need to buy one. (Better yet read something in depth like anadtech)

inb4 - I am a tech enthusiast. I like to know and be updated with new tech meme

Get a life faggot. Tech is for helping you in your life (to make something more efficient/effective/convenient).

Tech for its own shake is cancer.

Is there anyone like bigclive but for computers?

I saw his first video when it came out, but then completely forgot about him. I see now he had a bunch more posted.

Thanks

It's infotainment

Fucking normie trash

>faggy thumbnails

>infotainment
which is neither information, nor entertainment. simply a bastard child of both.

Also dumcunts stop upgrading every year.

If your device does everything you want then why do you give a fuck about what's new ?

Also if the new thing is just a incremental upgrade (typical spec bump) with no substantial benefit for you - Don't upgrade

People there so many better things to do with money than upgrading every six months for a new phone

tfw just want to start a comfy youtube channel of me fixing broken electronics with light music/ambience and nothing more
my phone is almost 6 years old, and it just werks because i take care of it and correct any issue it might have

Attached: 1509043160470.png (286x297, 92K)

This -
People need to realize having additional information is useless if you don't do anything with it.

Its just mental masturbation.

> It's entertainment

How degenerate low life cunt you have to be to have no good interest in life worth pursuing.

this
my refurbished galaxy s5 just werkz and i plan on keeping it until it breaks for good.

>good goy, drop $800 on this new phone! it's just like yours, except the camera is imperceptibly better and there's a new gimmicky screen!
fuck phone manufacturers and fuck their marketing departments in particular

>fixing broken electronics with light music/ambience and nothing more

do it, i'll watch your vids

there's decent ones
Traversy Media is good
he's growing fast

Totally. Because people looking at buying an expensive device should have no way to see what it's like to use, see quick demos of the best and worst aspects of it, and get some opinions on it quickly.

I don't upgrade every year and that's exactly why I need to look at things like this when I do. I tend to stick with a device until it's utterly outdated and no longer does what I need, even with hackery and custom ROMs. By that time the industry has moved forward enough that I need to catch up on what's happened in the last 5 years if I don't want to get burned.

>my phone is almost 6 years old, and it just werks because i take care of it and correct any issue it might have

Like you are supposed to.

Buy few quality things. Take care of them. They will last long. I too own 4 year old phone.

Seeing the degenerate behavior of people around me makes me sick

That dude is so clearly a shill its not even funny. Has he EVER said anything negative?

just because you guys are poor doesnt mean everyone should have to use old tech

premium_shit.jpg

>No obligatory ":O" shit
I might actually start watching him again

i bet you would carry around a bag of elephant poop if it was marketed as a status symbol

well, "hate" is a pretty strong word.
I think I feel more "slight antipathy" toward them,
or maybe it's more like a "cynical of their sales technique" type of thing

somewhere on that level, with me

i make 90k a year after tax AUD
i wouldn't say i'm poor

Wasting money =/= poor

Think of money in terms of time. Money does not fall out of sky. (unless you are central bank)
you generally trade your labour for money.

Your labour is your time/dedication/attention/effort.

There are much better places to use your money (or time which in effect it is)

Do it user, make sure you're wearing cute fixing electronics socks and I'll watch it

youtube.com/channel/UCKTehwyGCKF-b2wo0RKwrcg

He told people not to buy an iPhone 8 and started the minor drama between him and Apple sending him review units

That's not "tech", it's purely an advertisement channel. He gets paid to make videos so you can watch his 6-15 minute ad, while being bombarded with Google ads, just so he gets more money. Anyone watching ads willingly is a sheep, OP.

>premium_shit.jpg

This ^

> Be newborn grow
> Parents buy me everything
> Keep buying shit that is popular among your friends
> Go to college take a loan
> Keep trying to be popular by buying shit premium shit

Have you saved for retirement/wedding/house/vacation/car/party/investment/traveling ?

No user; i can't save money its very expensive living here.

No home for you fags keep wage slaving till you are dead

thats lewd as hell!!

MKBHD IS BASED

>Ah the not poor guy.

How many time do you upgrade your house ?

You know there are new/better/nicer houses coming every year right

Do you realize how retarded your argument is ?

yes, stop watching them

>implying Lou isn't god-tier after this video

Attached: unbox thinkpad.jpg (216x203, 17K)

There's 3 types of youtubers:

1. The unfunny fucking retard ones
2. The unfunny fucking retard ones
3. The unfunny fucking retard ones

AdoredTV is pretty good because he shows why exactly these tech youtubers are worthless

youtube.com/watch?v=pl0we6-ZiQY

>be tech review channel
>only review mobile devices

Attached: wut_space.jpg (1920x1323, 435K)

>just because you guys are poor doesnt mean everyone should have to use old tech

I have a T430 ThinkPad, and dropped at least another $500-600 in upgrades. I use it to replace my even newer P50 (which I bought for $1400). Money is not the issue.

All these faggots are just hyperconsumerist shills. Making money by "creating youtube content" was the worst thing to happen to the platform because there's soamy faggot shills you need to wade through to get to the actual unbiased or educational shit.

Attached: 1502073411077.jpg (700x880, 141K)

I almost never watch them, and if I do, I usually only watch reviews of products I'm interested in made by people who know their shit.

So, I'm not watching shitstains like unbox therapy, linux gaytips, mkbhd or some other shills. These aren't real reviewers, they're "influencers", the worst cancerous spawn youtube ever produced.

>Mental masturbation
>Reddit spacing
Go back.

I think you've mistaken
>being a tight, stingy cunt
with
>poor

I'm typing this on Satellite Pro I got from the local tip for $50 (they come without hdd and the charge is for them to test and tag the power supply).
I've spent $20 on a stick of ddr3 sodimm (guy at the shop wanted $50 but I talked him down) and $15 that the local wholesalers for a 2.5" drive caddy for the dvd bay. Stuck a spare 32gb ssd in there with deb/xfce -
I'm fucking set until this things noisy fan eventually shits itself
>touch wood

Could've gone to the local retailer and dropped enough for a small reliable 2nd hand car on a
>muh gayming laptop
Bank account would barely notice let alone flinch but why?

Attached: MV5BOTI5MDU2Mjc3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTI5MDAzMjI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg (666x1000, 68K)

(You)

>That movement when you run out of valid argument

That's really cool man, what is your job? Are you in finance or something?

Agreed, I'm typing this on my Note3 which, other than a small crack near the corner of the screen, works 100% fine.

YO IT'S YA BOY FLOSS WITH ANOTHER VIDEO

LADIES ASSUME THE POSITION

HEY GUYS THIS IS AUSTIN

TODAY WE ARE HERE WITH ANOTHER VIDEO

IS NEW IHACK WORTH IT

LOOKING AT THE DISPLAY IT IS THE NEW SKY SHITTING RAINBOW PANNEL

WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT NOW INSTEAD OF 18:9 WE HAVE A SCREEN OF 18.5:9

NOW I KNOW THIS DOESNT SEEM LIKE A BIG IMPROVEMENT BUT HOW ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO SHILL

>Youtubers
You lot really do need to grow up and ween yourself off this narcissistic assholes

If you are wealthy, you can afford to waste some money. But if you aren't, don't. Wasting money isn't how the rich got rich. Acting like you're rich won't make you rich. It will only make you poorer.

unbox therapy unboxed a pair of beats, got them working and was like "THEY WORK! EASY TO USE! THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!" ????? beats of all things -_-

Since when is fucking being able to afford a flagship smartphone considered being rich? Like I'm sorry that you live in a country with so little disposable income that having 1000$ for an iPhone is considered being rich.

Paying $1000 for a device that you can buy a comparable device for $100 isn't being rich. It's being stupid.
>style over substance

Attached: 165150837.8ncbKSsL.FLMSBeauty2017316.jpg (1080x720, 393K)

>Fortnite video
oh that's purely jumping on the social-fucking-bandwagon
top fucking kek
well done chap

I hate pretty much everyone
Everyone is trying to sell me shit
Everyone has their agenda and opinion why is suddenly 10x better than it really is because they want to justify their purchase

Can't you just give honest reviews and shut the fuck up, why is it so hard to find a review of something that has positives and negatives, literally the only unironic place to find these kind of REAL reviews is on Reddit by some guy with 3 upvotes who wrote a whole autistic wall of text.

It's fucking sad

Your internet is kind of a premium thing, since we can't pay for 54k speeds anymore

If a product doesn't "break" and if you are able to understand all the logical points behind the product, is it really a honest review or are you just clever enough to see shit other people can't?

>t. poorfag

>Being so retarted that you can even make an worthwhile argument

Not overpaying for shit

> leh poorfag

>You for wanting a T1 line just for shitposting with your C64 and TempleOS
Okay premiumfag

>I can't afford nice things so I have to rely purely on pragmatism as my argument

not him, but
>$1000 cell phone
>"nice things"

Underrated post

>Buy few quality things. Take care of them

Which part of quality things did not understand you brainlet

>every person that spends money with a fraction of responsibility is poor

Call me when your 3rd mortgage defaults

>apple
>quality
lmao

see

Attached: IMG_20171113_162621.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Never said that i was an ifag

Not that degenerate yet

being so brainlet that you can't understand the concept of a better deal

You're only talking about tech "reviewers." My favorite tech channels teach you how to do something, or they have interesting insights in the industry.

Louis Rossman
EEVblog
Eli the Computer Guy
TheNewBoston

I also like Numberphile, CaptainDisillusion, and CuriousDroid for niche science and tech.

Being so stupid that you want to pay more for something because of it's logo/label...

Yeah, I can see the calibre of who I'm dealing with here...
>>style over substance

Attached: georgie-tunny-1071004.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

nigga I just hate YouTube in general.

i had to block this guys channel because this wigger kept showing up in every single suggested video, i mean i would listen to a lofi mix and my suggestion would be like WATCH THIS WIGGER

>Anyone else fucking hate ""tech"" youtubers?
Sounds like raging envy to me.
Won't any one take notice of you despite all your KEWL-ness?

AvE

I have never watched pewdie, but I randomly decided to check out a recent vid he did and he was basically calling out the whole "FLEXIN on KIDS = $$$ VIEWS $$$" phenom and of course he was tongue in cheek shilling his fucking meme chair in the same breath but it's true, kids and other stupid consumer whores apparently love to watch videos of dickheads showing off the "expensive" (or insanely expensive) shit they own on youtube, and if they can get their parents to buy it for them well C.R.E.A.M.

Linus is a good boy.

you sure you are quoting the right person bud ?

I am

AvE!

Nice, thanks for that. Never seen him before. He also reminds me of my other favorite channel in the industry-expert-shows-off genre: bosnianbill aka Locktube.

Attached: 2018-04-07.png (1058x547, 688K)

You may have your quotes wrong. Follow my breadcrumbs.

Either way I'm guessing you didn't get a shiny brand new iPhone X as your last tech buy and unbox it on yt?

Attached: IMG_4840.jpg (640x640, 150K)

Unbox Therapy > *

Either way I'm guessing you didn't get a shiny brand new iPhone X as your last tech buy and unbox it on yt?

No. No Fapple yet. Intend to keep it that way

All I'm getting from this is "You don't throw away your money pointlessly, you must be poor", from which I can only assume you're a spoiled trust fund baby who is going to be poor after you waste all the money mommy set aside for you.

The rich don't get rich by throwing away their money.

post your channel ill watch

You're right. Apple doesn't send me thousand dollar phones for free in exchange for glowing reviews.

>xe doesn't watch Linus Shill Tips

That's not tech you normie ass faggot

I'm guessing you're talking to someone who unironically instas pics of their ethically sourced poached quail eggs with sustainably grown smashed avo on cooperatively made sourdough...

Attached: QTjpz9nTCi0.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Shit dude, I'm working on my desk at the moment to do this, but with some explanation of what I'm doing. Building a better lighting rig right now, then I'm going to get a bench supply and a new soldering setup so I'm not nigger rigging literally everything. Gonna start nabbing any cheap, broken electronics I can find, fix em on camera, then try to flip em for dosh.

I just wanna show people the cool shit you can do with a tiny bit of electronics knowledge, in a comfy manner, and maybe make a few ad bux down the line.

Plus I'm female (male) so I can wear the thighhighs I already own for easy views

I have to ask
>get deconstructed coffee
>slam down bitter espresso shot
>sip milk
>beaker of boiling water
wat do??!

Attached: img (2).jpg (2000x1000, 280K)