I haven't visited the dark web in years

I haven't visited the dark web in years...

Is it time I go back?

Attached: 1451260240321.png (714x810, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instantostrich.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, >>>/reddit/

reddit.onion

There's nothing good on there anymore unless you want to get your door kicked in after your drug marketplace of choice eventually gets raided

ooooooo spoopy dark web oooooo

Its all nsa now. They shut down the chans and all the nodes are nsa run now. Its like a free proxy now

judging by this thread i guess i've missed the train for when the onion farm was actually useful

no wonder none of the links i use work

If you feel like buying fentanyl laced xanax and dying there's plenty of darknet markets to choose from. Just buy molly at music festivals like a normal person, don't risk getting your door kicked in.

Meh. Hosting a good chan on Tor can be pretty tough, with spamming and all. There are a couple imageboard suites that can handle it. But cultivating a community in the first place is pretty hard.

Was there ever a good Tor-hosted imageboard? If so, tell me about it.

Shut the fuck up.

I cant even remember ehat they were called. The text only ones were great

T. Nsa

>T. Nsa
Post any sort of proof to your claims, kiddo.

I'm not that guy, but do you ever sit there wondering why the hell the government pays its workers to sit there on the internet all day conversing with losers and nobodies who are irrelevant to the alleged project goals to increase national security and have to stop yourself from thinking about the bureaucratic hell hole you've found yourself in that sucks in and wastes tax dollars that could be put towards affordable healthcare and ending world hunger but instead uses them to surveil a bunch of neckbeards all day?

Yes. What does that have to do with Tor, though?

Nsa has talked about their exit nodes and consider tor was developed by them and i think the navy they definely are in the know when it comes to exploiting tor. Plus gl auditing all that code

>tor was developed by them and i think the navy
No. Tor is open source. It was, and still is, developed by thousands of people all around the globe.

Markets are booming, tons of random normie level projects and sites.

It's fun but its hard to find a good curated entry point these days. Searching through search engines and directories is a pain the ass.

There were a couple russian ones that did well. I think they moved to i2p tho

The core principle of Tor, "onion routing", was developed in the mid-1990s by United States Naval Research Laboratory employees, mathematician Paul Syverson, and computer scientists Michael G. Reed and David Goldschlag, with the purpose of protecting U.S. intelligence communications online. Onion routing was further developed by DARPA in 1997.[20][21][22]

The alpha version of Tor, developed by Syverson and computer scientists Roger Dingledine and Nick Mathewson[18] and then called The Onion Routing project, or TOR project, launched on 20 September 2002.

>tor was developed by them

Attached: dunce6.png (225x225, 7K)

>In December 2015, The Tor Project announced that it had hired Shari Steele as its new executive director.[39] Steele had previously led the Electronic Frontier Foundation for 15 years, and in 2004 spearheaded EFF's decision to fund Tor's early development. One of her key stated aims is to make Tor more user-friendly in order to bring wider access to anonymous web browsing.[40]

>In July 2016 the complete board of the Tor Project resigned, and announced a new board, made up of Matt Blaze, Cindy Cohn, Gabriella Coleman, Linus Nordberg, Megan Price, and Bruce Schneier.[41][42]

So what you're saying is that Tor is literally miliary spec anonymising technology?

wheres the gabagool uncle jun

Attached: b3f209ebf418925d763714c542b97047ab3b3bbb3549142717066a816de1cf70.jpg (560x681, 46K)

What is your usual goto for personal information, phone numbers etc apart from social media but on the darkside?

>sexual "misconduct"

There is no such thing as a dark web.Drop that reddit terminology before you do some serious damage to yourself

Yep, and they still havent done a proper audit

It is, but milspec isnt always the best and i like i said they know hoe to counter it (by running i think it was 80% of all nodes

Every so often for the last 5 years I've gotten curious and hopped back on.

All I could find was broken links, CP and drugs. Literally nothing else apart from the occasionally spoopypasta.

I get the feeling that there might be some actually interesting shit on there, but you either have to speak Russian or have genuine IRL gangsta connections.

If they control that many nodes, why is there so much CP and illegal shit on there?

>inb4 every single site is a honeypot

instantostrich.com/

Nodes are seperate from the onion site themselves. Perhaps theres a network of trusted nodes used in their relays. Or perhaps they know and sit back to accumulate more evidence.

I'm guessing you haven't been on there, it's literally just CP and illegal services you'd [likely] have no interest in, also honeypots

upvote

>tax dollars that could be put towards affordable healthcare
fucking communist. day of the rope is coming and all of you will hang

Attached: goodcommie.jpg (438x639, 59K)

t.nsa

>In July 2016 the complete board of the Tor Project resigned, and announced a new board, made up of $GOVERNMENT_PLANTS

What else are you expecting?
Why would anyone care about using tor outside of illegal activities?

Like, please, help me understand what the fuck type of content were you expecting to find that wouldn't be on clearnet?

1. exit nodes != onion sites
2. why would they blow their advantage on some kid ordering weed or some faggot downloading CP image that have been around 1993? it's like blowing a 0 day to convict some negro burglar
3. given the original intent of the project (helping dissidents in enemy states) it is only wise to control that many exit nodes as this means an enemy state can't make easy use of that flaw
4. they all glow in the dark

this boomer fuck probably expected some heavy "redpills" about how the earth is really flat and lizard run it all. secret knowledge. fucking boomers I swear

probably underage b& expecting top secret alium videos and hidden weapons of mass destruction.

that shit would be plastered all over youtube and other pleb sites within days of being posted.

nah, since ab is down.
Don't think theres currently a market that reaches ab's level

Anime bytes?

World hunger in principle is rather simple to solve. Cut off all foreign aid, then bribe some chinks into nuking Mecca and the surplus population will get culled or die out.

>4. they all glow in the dark

wut

lol no there's already plenty of that shit on there

lol nice assumptions, faggots

Literally anything other than drugs and CP

I've been getting drugs off the dark Web for around 8 years there has sometimes been problems like notorious exit scams when I've lost a few $100 but apart from that it's been smooth and I've made a lot of money I order three or four thousand pills then just sell in bulk to other people I make about a 25% profit and I don't have to deal with loads of junkies or drug addicts just one guy who wants to sell them himself

Fuck what a whiny cunt you are

I think you've had enough drugs, try buying some full stops

>Is it time I go back?

No, see here for reasons to stay away.
You are probably on vulnerable hardware anyway so Tor won't offer much help. It may even give them a reason to exploit you.

Forgot the fucking link

Is it illegal to run an exit node?

No but its quick way to have the government look very closely at you.
And if illegal shit goes through your node you are fucked

alphabet, ab, was a Jow Forums clone on the deepweb

>Ol4p

This is not reddit you retard