Y/N?

Y/N?

Attached: surface-pro-32.jpg (4752x3168, 847K)

Looks like a child's toy.

Literally worst from tablet and laptop worlds.

Attached: no.jpg (640x785, 65K)

i need something for work but everything is either too expensive or too shite.

need to be able to take signatures for my job

?!?

Attached: a-blank-yellow-legal-pad-on-a-brown-wooden-desk-or-floor-with-a-writing-CXN1GK.jpg (1300x953, 160K)

paperwork is all digital now btw

>paperwork is all digital now btw
it was a mistake

well at least they get things instantly and all i have to do is click sync for everyone to receive their copies

I had a lot of software problems (sleep of death and so on). And the screen would flicker on low brightness. I switched to a regular laptop after I graduated.

POO/LOO?

we sell microsoft surface products where i work and the mount that we see come back is absurd, far far more surfaces come back than any other laptop

i just want to make cute drawings

owo

I have a Surface 3, not the Pro 3. Based on my experience it's really good for note-taking and annotating PDF's and such.

Pro 5 nothing less. Pro 4 and below were a dumpster fire.

Where the fuck do you work? We never see the surfaces come back. Instead, we see the cheap 200-500 dollar laptops come back. Especially the pentium ones.

You might as well just get a graphics tablet. Surface is okay for drawing but it suffers from jitter if you try to draw lines really slowly. The only reason you should ever buy a surface is if you're a student and deal with a lot of math / paperwork.

I'm looking into picking up a used Surface Pro 2 on ebay for under $200.
What am I in for?

3 hours of battery life when using the pen, and thermal throttling.
Get a 2017 one, anything below them are actually shit.

Looks like winblowz.
Looks like a tripfag.

If i wanted to use something as a drawing tablet i would probably use something from wacom

No, because I already have a Surface Book 2

I was going for them because they're stupid cheap, not really expecting anything great.

Y/N?

Attached: images.jpg (437x337, 30K)

with the detachable keyboard it certainly makes it easier to turn the device around and show the other person whats on the screen

LGR go home

Maybe, maybe not.
The keyboard and trackpad is awful from what I've tried.

Attached: Ducc2.gif (735x920, 169K)

lmao

I have a surface pro 4. Works fine for me but I use it with a Brydge hinged keyboard myself.

Downside of a wacom is that you have to look up at a screen. Although they do make wacoms with integrated screens, you might as well get the surface because it doubles as a laptop.

The book has a better trackpad / keyboard (we're talking 2014 apple tier), but removing the screen is super autistic.

Surfaces are very nice feeling devices. Not super reliable though. The pen on the Pro 4 and newest model are absolutely amazing though. I honestly prefer them over Wacom devices.

>The keyboard and trackpad is awful from what I've tried.
wtf, you are talking about the Pro 3, right? Pro 4 has an amazing glass trackpad with Windows precision. Keyboard is fantastic for how thin it is too. Pro 3 has horrible type cover though.

yh.
I use a surface pro 3 with the newest pen its heavenly. I can run all my software and take notes with it. The newer keyboards are also much more reliable than the older ones.

N.

My dad has a Surface Pro 3 and that thing has no durability and overheats like a motherfucker.

On this topic, is there anything similar in terms of performance that has a 10 inch display? With a pen and shit.

Go live in number of countries where paperwork is not yet digital, then.

intended for , but still works

iPad 2018 with apple pen

Yus. Surface is very cute

He didn't say he was a faggot like you retard

He would like a computer that can be used as a tablet, not a toy that can be used as a tablet.

Yes. Their build quality can't be matched.

Get some cheap and small chink drawing tablet and use it with your computer.

the keyboard is shit