She has a point, you know

she has a point, you know

Attached: 1523147961017.jpg (1536x965, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hSDJiOB36q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All she had to do was skateboard into the wrong office. I wonder why she worked unpaid.

Not sure if male vs female thing or developer vs "creative person" thing

a little of column a, a little of column b

>things that never happened for 500 points
>whaaa why am I not handed a job just because i got a degree

With the attitude she has it's not hard to imagine why people don't want her.

Maybe if she capitalized her fucking I's she'd get a job.

*gets hired as creative director*

Attached: so it says right here you can do a 360.jpg (1353x709, 79K)

>male bussser im 25 and have been here for 3 years
>female server im 19 and hot give me a job

I was about to shoot up the wrong office but they gave me a job offer

not sure why Jow Forums keeps posting these threads on Jow Forums, but the part where you get a job by knowing someone isn't wrong, the part where it doesn't apply to every gender is.

im not sure if "but it's easier for women to get service industry jobs" is a very compelling argument to people looking for a career.

f*males have easier lives and what we see here is the standard "uuuugh, f*males so poor" propaganda, so stfu

>female: I got one of the bazillion grants liberals give to women so I'm now part of the majority of female university graduates
>male: I had to paint my skin black to be admitted into college even though I am above my peers expectactions
>another male: I got in but I'm routinely searched by campus securities for any object that can be used as a weapon because I don't like social media or hanging outside too much. i will probably get fired at my first job because I actually get shit done instead of forcing myself to smile and talk to the local diversity hire.

where did you find that picture?
is this thread a repost?

Yeah sure, this is just how kojima made himself.

*skateboards into your creative department*
*gets hired as director*
*bangs stacey*

Attached: is that the new creative director stacey..jpg (1341x699, 85K)

Recommend me a skateboard I need a new job.

*destroys your thinkpad*

Attached: get your nerd shit out of here.jpg (1331x705, 80K)

*forcefully uninstalls your gantoo*

Attached: uninstall gantoo.jpg (1189x552, 74K)

*just be urself bro*

Attached: still getting hired.jpg (1330x712, 84K)

Twitter is fucking cancer

Attached: 1521623765922.jpg (708x528, 67K)

well, at least they're working hard

Attached: wat.png (853x482, 506K)

desu, that's my experience as a guy. And I don't even skateboard.

youtu.be/hSDJiOB36q4

All the woman had to do was get a degree in STEM. Nurses, engineers, software developers all have more jobs than there are applicants. Not my fault you want to school for psychology and work minimum wage (know 5 people that did this)

・ 。 ∴。 * ・゚*。・ ・ *゚。 * ・ ゚*。・゚。 ゚・。°*. ゚ * ゚。·*・。 ゚* ゚ *.。。 ・ * 。・゚*.。 * ゚・。 * 。 ・ ゚ 。

Or HARDly working, hehe, oh, office humor.

Sorry this is not how things work now-a-days. Females get preferences over males. If she had a masters degree IN CS and spent YEARS as an underpaid contractor, she's a fucking idiot. She could have been a junior developer or manager at any number of prominent tech companies. From the looks of it, and language I'd assume she's working out of LA? Time to grow up sweety and get to where the real industry is.

So "female" developers get their breaks through using a soy boy as networking (most likely baiting him with vagina), while guys are naturally more capable and sociable? Okay.

>a Master's degree means I can do some programming

Attached: NotSureIfSerious.png (552x414, 124K)

Attached: youre_fucking_white.jpg (1280x880, 309K)

Unironically the male is better at the job