>data science
>Python
>R

Attached: soyjak.png (204x247, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/05/28/what-soylent-tells-us-about-silicon-valley/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>C

Attached: thesoyprogramminglanguage.png (1200x816, 39K)

What's your point? Data science is all about first to publication, not autistically writing machine code

>forth on muh rpi

Attached: 1523165573812s[1].jpg (204x247, 8K)

>people are making mad dosh and i'm not so i don't like them and their tools

>literally anything related to programming or compsci

Attached: image-1.jpg (1242x1240, 429K)

C is so comfy desu

>guy gets a date
>people are making fun of him

>guy gets a job working with big datasets
>writes shitty one-off code but it works and he succeeds in his career
>gets made fun of by NEETs

>javascript
>npm
>nodejs
>electron
>angular
>mobile
>apps
>flat design

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

Functionality is overrated. Form is the only thing that matters.

Good, maybe I'll copypasta your work one day to further my career

I was in my university's comp sci department and was going to throw away something and saw a bottle of soylent sitting in the recycle bin. Is it really not a meme?

It wouldn't be funny if it wasn't true.

what does data science got to do with these things though?

Why are cs brainlets mad they don't actually understand the algorithms used on big data sets

It's easier to analyze & play with data than it is to invert binary trees

Can't wait to publish my inverse binary tree paper

a
/ \
b c
/ \ / \
d e f g

d e f g
\ / \ /
b c
\ /
a

am I hired?

>shitpost
>thumbnail

Someone save us already!

The only "people" I knew who could "program" in R were Indians and Sandniggers... not exactly a useful language for a low budget situation unless you don't mind having an inferior model

>We're building a neural network blockchain AI for the future that will power innovation and methodology for years to come. Using the latest technology, we strive to push into a new frontier of interconnectedness between human ingenuity. This data-driven approach marks a new era of heuristic cooperation, backed by big data and the cloud. Also Bitcoin. Fuck it.

>I've never actually used these things, but I'll call them soy because new things are scary to me

Attached: 1521055977335.png (1280x878, 72K)

>thumbnail
>png
newfriend

You use Apple, don't you?

Jow Forums is always right.

RUST
IM A PROGRAMING VETERAN WORKING FOR PETROL COMPANY

Attached: 1515180824893.png (1159x665, 231K)

>front-end software

>David Golumbia, an associate professor of Digital Studies at Virginia Commonwealth University, described Soylent as exemplary of the notion of the “quantified self” — an obsession with quantifying all aspects of life. You might be familiar with the idea of the quantified self through an array of consumer tech products, from Fitbit (which counts your steps) to the Apple Watch (which counts heart rate and other health indicators) to Last.fm (a site that tracks the music you listen to). “One of the things the Soylent makers have taken away is the pleasure of eating, which is both a physiological and a social pleasure,” Golumbia told Salon. “The people who advocate for Soylent would describe it as a type of freedom — I know exactly what to eat, I don’t have to think about it — but to most other people, that sounds like not an improvement on eating but a degradation. It’s a very algorithmic way of eating.”

salon.com/2017/05/28/what-soylent-tells-us-about-silicon-valley/

WEB WIZARD

CODE CONNOISSEUR

THE INTERNET OF THINGS

GENDER FLUID CODING DRUID

Attached: 1164139335819.jpg (286x214, 30K)

More like
>I'll call them soy, because, why not, it does make sense anyway, i should just end my miserable life right now.

You forgot Java/Scala that do the heavy part of the work in Spark, Cassandra, Finagle and many more that really are the backbone of most production big data / big processing.

But you can use Python or R with these, yup. Not exactly news that they are widely used data science tools.

Statistician here. R is a nice environment for solving statistical problems and that‘s about it. Take your insecurity elsewhere.

That picture is cute.