JAPAN HIRING 200000 INDIAN DEVELOPERS

AND GIVING AN ADDITIONAL 300000 INDIANS ON THE JOB TRAINING

Japan will open up its doors to about 200000 IT professionals from India, and issue green cards to settle down in Japan and support the country's rapidly expanding IT infrastructure, said Shigeki Maeda, Executive Vice President at Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO), a government body, here on Thursday.

economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/japan-to-recruit-2-lakh-indian-it-professionals/articleshow/63220607.cms

economictimes.indiatimes.com/jobs/india-to-send-3-lakh-youth-to-japan-for-on-job-training/articleshow/61042209.cms

Attached: japan.jpg (569x800, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topyaps.com/kalpana-abe-indo-japan-partnership
www2.staffingindustry.com/row/Editorial/Daily-News/Japan-Country-set-to-recruit-200-000-IT-professionals-from-India-after-US-toughens-visa-process-45312
jetro.go.jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>indians in japan

theres hope for me yet. unless they shut down all their nuclear power plants by the time im out of the navy.

Imagine all those nasty shitskinned pajeets drowning in sweet qt azn pussy and getting a soaring IT career while you remain a kissless jobless virgin.

THOSE FUCKING NOOB SHIT PAJEETS WILL GET TO DROWN IN THOSE PERFECT NATURAL BOOBS kill me pls

good thing I'm in japan now and will leave in 4 months.

I don't get this shit, the kissless virgin types will remain that even in nippon. there is a reason they aer like that.

>POO

Attached: 1507468750228.gif (600x600, 125K)

The new normal

Attached: Japan India.png (1316x1448, 891K)

where do I sign up

Attached: 1521073695402.jpg (489x499, 27K)

>Indians move to Japan
>rates of rape rise
>crowded Jap streets get covered in poo
>crowded Jap subways smell horrible cause of Indian pit stench
Good job, Japan.

>cardiovascular surgeon
>F1 driver
>fights malaria
>promotes sustainable development
She may be a Pajeet, but she's more accomplished than you'll ever be. And you snidely posting that pick makes you look petty and envious because your own life is devoid of success and recognition.

Oh look, it's this thread again.

If I make up my accomplishments I can do whatever I want

aren't they both buddhists? there shouldn't be a problem.

Attached: 1518915399728.jpg (960x485, 97K)

the pooistans issue is that most smarter ones get out of there

>birth rate too low
>bring in the rapists

Lmao they still hate China so much.

I know. I'm trying to marry a Pajeeta myself.

Attached: mishqahparthiephal_28152423_553247578377064_456020772582850560_n(1).jpg (1080x1349, 132K)

weeaboo neets BTFO

>streetshitters moving to the country with the world's most advanced loos
could not compute

If only there was a Japanese source corroborating that instead of an Indian Facebook post and Indian fake news blogs.
Oh wait, THERE ISN'T A SINGLE ONE.
>poojeets thinking they can be allowed to shit on the clean streets of Japan

Attached: Black+Adder--Image+from+RIII+section.png (769x574, 375K)

PAAJEET'D

topyaps.com/kalpana-abe-indo-japan-partnership

>Indian fake news blogs

(((SEEEEEEETING)))

Attached: 200k Indians.png (1530x1780, 1.19M)

(((SEEEEEEETING)))

Attached: Indians 200k.png (1574x1858, 961K)

>still no Japanese source
(((DELUDED)))
Stop sniffing Jenkem son. Without official Japanese documentation in view, there is no authorization for anything.

So the quality of Japan’s tech, software and games is going to take a nose dive. If I wasn’t so lazy I would short the companies that get the most poos.

The poos took window 7 which was pretty great and turned it into windows 8 (designated shitting os) and then tried to save it with the disaster that is windows 10.

Call me paranoid, but I don't believe anything I read these days especially when I have a hunch it's there to further an agenda. Formula one is a prestigious competition, and very few women drivers have participated in it. Not only that, I couldn't find any Indian women Formula one drivers. There were exactly two Indian Formula one drivers, however they were both men. Lack of any other evidence, besides the screenshotted article suggests a hoax.
>And you snidely posting that pick makes you look petty and envious because your own life is devoid of success and recognition.
And you so gullibly buying into ridiculous feats boasted by less than credible sources and trying to belittle someone else for even thinking to post an image so offensive to your progressive tastes makes you seem like a sad man who gets off on his own virtue so he can feel nice and cosy when he snuggles up in his bed after a long night of fighting a moral battle on the internet as he whispers to himself "Was I a good ally today?", before drifting off into dream land where he belongs.

>she's more accomplished than you'll ever be.
Speak for yourself faggot, I sell drugs and illegal firearms. I do way more for the world than this bitch.

The first link is a Japanese source

Why does it have to be Indians? I would gladly get green carded to Japan to capture a qt3.14 waifu.

It's not. Not a single Japanese document, not a single documented legislative motion, not even the fucking Japanese embassy in India showing any official approval from home.
Don't post unsubstantiated shit next time boyo.
You had 2 weeks to find a single document proving any of this shit and not a single link you posted so far links to any.

we're not absolutely anonymous here, you know.

>Shigeki Maeda, Executive Vice President at JETRO, commented, “Currently there are around 920,000 IT professionals in the country and there is an immediate demand for more than 200,000 IT professionals from India which is likely to further swell to 800,000 professionals by 2030.”

www2.staffingindustry.com/row/Editorial/Daily-News/Japan-Country-set-to-recruit-200-000-IT-professionals-from-India-after-US-toughens-visa-process-45312

jetro.go.jp

Nooooo why don't they hire me? I love anime. They shouldn't give this opportunity to some fucking pajeet who wouldn't even appreciate it. Fucking reeeeeeeeeee

More than 200,000 Pajeets? Hot damn...

Isn't the entire population of Japan only about 46,000?

NOOOOOOOOO

WHY NOT ME

JAPAN STOP

127million population

Stop spamming your shitty threads, Ranjaa

>Pajeet gets a harem
>I get nothing

NUKE INDIA NOW

>still not a single document
>still not a single official legislative motion
You do understand words, alleged words at that, don't mean shit, right?
Are you too dumb to comprehend this?

I am not indian how do i get job

I guess it'll be easier to get a tech job as a white guy there now. They'd probably prefer that over Indians from what i understand.

what with this trend of hiring slave cheap labor? what is making this? normal people don't want to do anything anymore?

That's the end goal of globalization. Not distributing wares globally. Distributing cheap labor globally.

I know, right? Have they forgotten about the absurdly high number of educated otaku software developers in the western world?

A better question is who would be retarded enough to believe that the IT sector requires the wastage of so much money and resources on bringing people into a country where they are mandated to waste welfare and space and livelihood resources on them, including cultural instability, when they can just outsource or open a few representative companies in the source country itself. It's IT, the sector least requiring organic presence.
It takes a kind of person whose brain was fried from sniffing too much poo to delude themselves with articles completely lacking in any evidence or documentation for what they claim.

>ON THE JOB TRAINING

lol. guess we all know what this means

Since this was already posted last week, I'll write the same thing I did the last time:
>Once you go brown, you'll poo on the town

>I don't get this shit, the kissless virgin types will remain that even in nippon. there is a reason they aer like that.
Bullshit.
Here in the Netherlands, I was kissless hugless virgin all my life.
I went to the USA once, and i already got flirted with by women before I even left the airport.

There's always going to be sluts that have a fetish for "exotic" foreigners.
Why do you think liberal women want to let in all these Mexicans (in the US) and Arabs (in Europe)? It's not because they're so kind and good-hearted.

This thread is bullshit. The links are fake news. You've posted this thread before. It was bullshit then and it is still bullshit now. The Japanese are the most racist people on the planet.

>The Japanese are the most racist people on the planet.
>most racist
you mean most glorious!

>Speak for yourself faggot, I sell drugs and illegal firearms. I do way more for the world than this bitch.
>snitching on yourself
You're so dumb you won't last long. Better stop before you get killed.

>American boy dream begin software developer and travel to Japan.
>Pajeet get the jobs and M.S in America,Pajeet get a job in Japan.
>American boy shaved pussyboy and living camerawhores site putting huge dragon dildo.
>American boy become fat NEET loser.
>American boy become Childless
>Pajeets get a lot kids in America become rich and successful

so you're saying that japanese girls want poo in their loo?

Attached: 1512548029895.gif (240x228, 858K)

Attached: b0f[1].png (629x454, 546K)

>nuke japan = anime
>nuke india = ???

People already outsource projects to other countries which leads me to think that OP is fake news. Haven't heard anything about this in any worthwhile media either. Keep on trolling, OP.

BASED INDIANS

Attached: 1523186822331.png (1080x1667, 679K)

>india gets nuked
>all poojeets leave their tech support call centres and move to japan

But it's not black people. You need to import black people to breed your women if you want to be diverse.

All these nice trashless streets ruined!

Clean streets

are indians really that good in IT? what's their average training route? are they all phd in CS or just some high school students who took some java and c# course?

and to be able to export 200k of them it means they are shitting out an awful lot of them each year

It's not that they are good, quite the opposite actually. It's that they are willing to work for pennies on the dollar. They are fine with minimum wage in a field that normally makes 10 times that.

The only thing Japan had going for it was cleanliness.

what japan needs this much people for though?
who's gonna employ them? tech giants like sony, fujitsu etc? their government? what they are gonna work on?

Good for them? I've been to Japan several times and not for stupid anime tourist shit. Actual real business travel. They have no young people to hire, no one is having kids. People working 20 hour days because they work in an office with 10+ job openings.

It's more like the Japanese are that bad at IT. Despite being seen as technology advanced, Japan has fairly poor IT infrastructure at the moment. A lot of legacy systems leftover from the 80's and 90's still being used in enterprise.

despite the le ebin "cs is a meme degree" people. good CS is pretty much the in demand skill to push through "new automation"

>Stagnant birth rate
>Can't compete with anyone anymore
>Better hire Papajeet
Soon Otaku culture is going to be bollywood animes.

You know the Japs are going to pay these Indians IT staff a salary that makes Japanese animation likes a god damn dream job, right?

I bet $1500/month, max.

Oh great, so not only will Japan be flooded with Indians, but they're also going to make sure their entry into Japanese society is as a separate underclass.

This surely won't backfire in 80 years.

Couldn't be more wrong.
Most companies that hire indians hire them to stay remote (Bangalor for instance) and pay them slave wages (less than 8$ an hour and no benefits). For the average indian, this is great to get to get out of that shithole and get "western company experience" on their CV.

Also, FYI, indians are terrible hires and all the newbie companies learn it the hard way:
1. terrible english; can't communicate properly (even between themselves)
2. terrible comprehension (have to repeat)
3. very degenerate intelligence (your hire could be a genius or a retard and you wouldn't know it unless you hired him)
4. Very high turn-over; the average stay in any company is less than 2 years; it usually takes ~ 1.5 years to train someone to be effective and then you lose that investment and start all over again.
5. Some start moving into other countries, forcing your company to change their salaries and policies to match the new country's laws and regulations. Most of the time, they are let go (investment gone).

Apart from cheap slave labor, india does not offer anything worthwhile to any first world company. Same goes for china, taiwan, thailand and so on.
Companies that start the trend of hiring indians typically are or start to stagnate considerably. All it takes is a competitor to do the opposite and the company crumbles.

>hundreds of thousands of pajeets are going to get japanese pussy
Good for them. If Japanese men won't breed then the pajeets will gladly take the job.

It feels like this is being posted every month.

We've been hiring a lot of Pakistanis for outsource work and it's been working out great. They have a very "take pride in your work" type culture and cheaper than India. It's not perfect and they still have the language barriers though. Truth is we can hire 4 of them for the same amount as a single Junior developer salary here in the USA and get better results for our money than if we hired that single American Junior Dev. Keep in mind they are not doing anything complex, mostly code monkey work.

Why do boomers love using exclamation points?

Seethe more,white man.
T. Pajeet who's gonna be working on a project in japan in 4 months
Triggered weeaboos are the best. They don't have a job, never seen or experienced the world, the rich culture, hell, they can meme all about food and cuisine and have not tasted a single spice in their life. Knowledge comes from reputable sources like Jow Forums and alex jones, life accomplishments include importing pururin dakimakuras from some sweatshop in taiwan and figurines which they go on to hotglue.
Multiple years of fizzbuzzing experience in various programming languages and commericial tier delivery ready hello world applications in aforementioned languages, and they have the nerve to call AI a bunch of if-else statements.
Perhaps a scraper or two in python and maybe, maybe a bash script, or perl script, wouldn't want to be a filthy pleb now. Also, can't forget the ultimate talent, copy pasting scripts from blogs to get the arch distro up and running. Peaked in middle school, grew up on newgrounds and dial up. Years of loneliness and perhaps ironic memery to the once normalfag has twisted the entire worldview. Have forgotten what it is like to actually talk to a person, because all interaction is strictly online and every third word is "faggot" . Scared of accidentally calling someone a fag irl. Can whine all day about pajeets, but still won't answer why he doesn't have a job if he's so talented and 1337 haxxor. He has the latest rgb gaming *computer components*, and 1080ti with water cooling, while dmitri rekts his shit on the reg with his gtx750 in *flavor of the month fps vidya*.
Amusing species, I tell ya.

Based pajeet, get that sweet jap pussy

BASED INDIANBROS

different people with no correlation whatsoever

Poos will speak Japanese as well as they speak English

t. Delusional MBA midmanager

>bollywood animes
Gurren Lagan will look like a little baby compared to this.

Nice sarcasm, butthurt NEET

thats actually pretty good.

Poo in kotatsu

>there is an immediate demand for more than 200,000 IT professionals from India which is likely to further swell to 800,000 professionals by 2030
Based as fuck, truly pajeets are the future, more power to them.

>IT in Japan is a fucking mess
>They try to fix it with Indians
In a year or two you'll see headlines about the Japanese IT crisis while they'll pay white people 10x a premium to attempt to fix the mess

That bitch. Fire em'

And honestly what else are they good for? Nothing else!

Apart from data entry or basic coding i would never let them touch anything else.

Another thing unmentioned is that they steal technology and patents. So if you have new tech dont share it.