Hey Jow Forumsuys...

hey Jow Forumsuys. so i convinced myself that i had reason to believe that my wife was talking to an old friend of hers (through email), but that it had turned into to a little more than casual conversation between them. so long story short after a bunch of deliberation, i fired up a pleb tier packet sniffer and grabbed her email credentials,and logged in. now obviously i wouldnt be here if i hadnt found something, but how do i tell her i have physical proof of what she has been saying without looking like a literal psycho? i can just see her turning this around on me because i invaded her privacy or whatever bullshit.

Attached: 1507445569368.jpg (544x841, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wevorce.com/blog/text-messages-can-prove-infidelity/
mchamlaw.com/family-law-articles/reading-your-spouses-emails-during-a-divorce.htm
family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/divorce_law/emails-in-divorce-proceedings.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post what you found OP and I'll tell you how to bring it up casually

simple, forward one of the emails to yourself.

>wife
Thats where you fucked up

Just tell her that if she was trustworthy, you wouldnt of invaded her privacy, but you have a right to know about anything that threatens a relationship you are involved in

Now that you can read her emails you know all of her moves.
It would be easy to set her up.
Just be patient and the right time will come.

>not divorcing a cheating wife

wtf man, do you wanna get cucked or what?

thats better than anything ive come up with in 2 days.

do you wanna get cucked or what?
no but i dont want to just have her turn this into something about me being an asshole.

ask him to join threesome

either way he's gonna get cucked, only way he doesn't get cucked is find a foreign wife and renounce citizenship so no alimony.

yeah. im feeling this way

>everyone in this thread immediately straightened their backs once seeing that image

ahahahahaha
the absolute state of OP.
your wife has fucked another man, probably repeatedly. you have remnants of his saliva and semen all over you as well, since you've been with her afterwards. your personal integrity has been repeatedly violated, and you worry about not looking bad?

jesus fucking christ
collect evidence. contact a good lawyer. prevent her from getting money. kick her out. then start over and become a man that won't be cheated on. her opinion of you is worth exactly zero.

adding to this, read about the legality of shit here

wevorce.com/blog/text-messages-can-prove-infidelity/

mchamlaw.com/family-law-articles/reading-your-spouses-emails-during-a-divorce.htm

family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/divorce_law/emails-in-divorce-proceedings.html

good luck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction

you have very dumb priorities. I bet you're a faggot and that's why she cheated

Keep your mouth shut and start planning your out.

What shit tier email-provider are you using if you're able to sniff her credentials?

That's a good way to get sued

Create a shitty website were Russian hackers leak info about cheaters and you found her there.

Retard. Make copies of the proof and go see a fucking lawyer now. Don't tell your wife anything.

Attached: fibonacci spiral 2.jpg (750x479, 54K)

this
i wish could have done that, i'm an idiot