Before anyone asks, I do believe that computers exist because I am currently using one...

Before anyone asks, I do believe that computers exist because I am currently using one. We are just being lied to about how they work. We are told that computers use quantum mechanics and the laws of electricity to work but those are all built on Newtonian laws which are wrong. In a computer everything is connected to the magical and illusive "CPU". Nobody can explain how it works and we are expected to believe that all computing is done in some magical silicon chip the size of a fingernail. Have you ever tried to break into a CPU? Even a hack saw can't penetrate that case, it's as if they are trying to hide something. These companies have a lot of secrecy surrounding them, which is definitely suspicious. I have looked it up and it turns out that Intel and other "tech" companies are censoring this stuff from the Internet because they don't want us to know it. Only living things can think and reason, inanimate objects like rocks cannot think and reason. So why is it that computers, which we are told are inanimate, can think and reason? It just doesn't add up. If you ask a rock what 2+2 is then it wouldn't do anything but if I hold the home button and ask Siri what 2+2 is IT will respond "4". Aperently a the Wizards at Intel can use fictional physics to defy nature and people actually buy into that crap. So how do computers work? It's a lot simpler then the mess of wires and magical microscopic switches Intel wants you to think is there. They trap spirits and force them to do a bunch of logic. Have you ever wondered why programming is called "programming throry"?
1/2

Attached: 1514952218632713936.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Answer: because they didn't invent programming and in reality it's the language spirits speak. I still can't believe that people don't question it when Intel says that machines can read, understand what it read, and do what it's told. They say that computers always do what they are told but inanimate objects don't do that, if you don't believe me then tell stick to throw it's self to you and tell a gun to shoot you. They won't do it because they are inanimate objects, but the little squares of silicon Intel makes aperently defy this and they will do your taxes and pay your bills for you if you want. What a joke.
2/2

There's nothing quantum about the operation of a computer, computing is just simple mathematics applied repeatedly, very quickly.
Look at an analogue computer and you'll understand.

Where is this copypasta from?

Ok. Not my point tho

so beside the pasta.

wanna go grab a a cup of kys?

Have YOU ever tried to saw a CPU in half?

I can't deal with this shit this hung over

well computer chips are just miniaturized circuits pretty easy

Holy crap, is your name Phil Shore?

What's a computer?

What if you're just an inanimate object who only thinks it's animate and that other inanimate objects don't think?

How does a car move, it does what its told but its an inanimate object. You and your autism should fuck off back to /pol

>>/x/
>>Jow Forums

Cool story bro

Attached: 1503794455821.jpg (275x326, 30K)

What is not a computer?

Attached: morpheus.jpg (628x471, 28K)

A thread died for this

I think you're actually onto something as far as that programming is the language spirits speak.

The reality is somewhere in the middle between how most people here understand computers to work and how you think they work. The truth is, programming is the language of consciousness. It's built into logic itself, basically just have some amount of dimensions, put a ruleset on em, and then do timesteps on that. Perfect deterministic unpredictability results. That is, ultimately everything that exists is logical, so ultimately has to be deterministic in some sense. However if when you make a choice there are multiple options, perhaps free will is the conscious experience dividing and going down each path, both experienced as individually freely chosen acts, and accurately so.

So pure logic allows for free will and conscious experience, but then how does it get here? Well, smash enough shit together eventually you get a self-reproducing mechanism. Life nigga! Than selection logic automatically follows and eventually DNA starts building programs in the brain. Simple as first, use senses to decide movement and find food etc. But as time went on they became complex interconnected programs, taking in high resolution data from the outside world and processing it for momentary decision making as well as short and long term storage.
Same for computers. We figured out transitors, which allowed raw simulation of logic. Electroswitch nigga! Then innovation automatically follows and eventually people start designing programs for computers. Simple at first, just basic arithmetic calculation and store data, etc. But as time went on programs got increasingly complex,computers became ijterconndcted,and people figured out some pretty major things in artificial intelligence.

Basically computers right now are slightly more conscious than a rock, but soon that won't be the case, and if we could unlock our own consciousness then we could really compete but I doubt that

It's the same way that a car drives you if you want, it is designed to take advantage of physics to allow your actions to drive it to do actions

What the fuck are you people smoking? It's not weed.

Attached: 1515007693645.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Probably lead in the water.

Wtf I hate computers now???!?!

My Intel has 18 tormented ghosts inside, amd literally cannot compete

>but those are all built on Newtonian laws which are wrong

popsci was a mistake.

>Nobody can explain how it works

Even anime girls can explain how it works. Get reading.

Attached: MangaMicroprocessors_cover.png (473x625, 548K)

This is the most uneducated post I've seen in this entire site so far.

kek

They're too complicated to be real.

Something tells me you've never been to Jow Forums.

7/10: Good effort, mostly believable, but too many complicated explanations to be real. Someone who believes in something like that wouldn't even be able to spell 'silicon' right, let alone string together three vaguely coherent thoughts without sprinkling in more evidence of their insanity.
Truly deranged people, when they write, you can't miss it.

I think this is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my entire life. I'm inclined to believe you're serious since nobody could come up with something this retarded.
First off, computers can't think and reason. They are fed instructions and hardware defects notwithstanding, they follow those instructions exactly. No thinking or reasoning involved. Also CPU design is not an enigma. Photolithography is a well studied process, and HDLs are not that hard to understand.

You have a good start op but not the whole of the bunch. Now hear me out.

We have been using black slavery for centuries now and it helped us do all the hard work from society. The thing is that once it was abolished, we were left with a deficit in laborship, so the rich folks (Jews) started finding ways to still use black labor but in a much more conceived way. Why do you think Jews love multiculturalism so much and are now pushing for blacks to spread everywhere? It's so they are made more abundant and thus easier to farm their spirits and enslave them inside the cpu's encasing to work forever.

Hitler found ways to create this process and it is why the Jews and everyone else attacker him, twisting his image and making him become vilified so they could justify stealing the process from him. Yes, the famous nazi experiments were real and successful, but they were trying to harvest souls, not the other crap you heard about, and it worked.

Inside every single cpu there is a group of black souls being drained of their energy vitae and now they are pushing for more cores, with each core being a soul. Every cpu has lots of cores now and everyone is using phones and whatnot, so you can see why they need multiculturalism so much, it's to be able to keep production up and the need is increasing tenfold because the same tech is used for gpus. Did you really think the term "mining" was just some kind of metaphore? Well, think again, because blacks are indeed doing miner's work trapped forever inside tiny metal enclosures with their screams unheard.

/thread

dabs

Attached: IMG_20180322_182029.jpg (2976x3968, 2.03M)

you typed so much but didn't actually say anything

Computers run on blacks?
WTF I hate computers now

This explains why my computer runs really fast but works like shit

An iPad