What computer chair does Jow Forums use? I'm looking for a new one...

What computer chair does Jow Forums use? I'm looking for a new one, but I've yet to find one that gives good head support at my height 6'3" (190cm)

Attached: black-futuristic-computer-chair-630x900.jpg (630x900, 35K)

>Using a botnet chair
>Not crafting your chair

/pol is -> that way.

spotted the bot

I'm 170cm would you use a chair if I recommended it to you!

>Sitting

Pleb.

Attached: 76730911276.jpg (900x900, 48K)

Attached: HermemeMillerEmbody.jpg (2764x6115, 1.44M)

wooden stool (no arms)
(no back)

This. I just got a standing desk for work, everyone thinks I'm autistic but they're just jealous of my passive gains and lack of heart disease. Fat shits.

Attached: 337057240_w200_h200_32_0.jpg (200x191, 16K)

Standing still for prolonged periods of time isn't exactly good for you either. In fact, it may cause varicose veins and thrombosis in your legs or even worse if you didn't win the genetic lottery. In other words, both prelonged sitting as well as prelonged standing is bad for you. Office jobs are a cancer for your health.

Attached: 1505577118837.jpg (370x384, 55K)

chair looks like shit tho.

>having everyone check out your ass while you're working

no thanks.

Here's a million dollar idea I'm giving up for free: someone design a fucking chair with a back rest consisting of individually adjustable segments. Kind of like the one in the OP, except you could move the cylindrical parts forwards or backwards to adjust the amount of support in different parts of your back, depending on your height, spinal curvature etc.

Attached: 04084549_01c.jpg (600x600, 9K)

>being that gay everyone laughs at and call a fag every day

kek

Ahrend chairs are bretty good

Why do you need head support? Your neck should be capable of supporting your head.

Oddly when I look for chairs, the one thing I don't want is head support, as I'm the height of a dwarven midget and head rests generally push my head forward and do the opposite of give me head support. Same thing happens in every car.

Unironically this

markus :^)

Aeron chair with Engineered Now headrest

*squeeks*

This. Fell for the IKEA meme, haven’t regretted it so far.

Ill pass on the varicose veins thank you

I've broken no fewer than 3 computer chairs in 5 years, including ones rated for 50 lbs over my weight. Give me one good reason not to just bolt casters on a recliner.

This, I'm 185cm and it fits me perfect, OP's 5cm more might be slighly too much, try it at IKEA before buying otherwise I reccomend

I caved and bought an Aeron, the new generation one, after using them in the office for a few years. They are not cheap at all but I really do love it and think it was worth what I paid. It's very, very comfortable for sitting for long periods of time. It's also pretty indestructible. I consider it a good investment.

Attached: Aeron-Carbon-Featured-690.jpg (690x714, 57K)

I bought a used one from an office liquidation sale a few weeks ago. Hurt my ass for the first week and I thought about selling it but I'm glad I didn't.

Only complaint is they're not particularly comfortable for lounging in, but they're fantastic for active computer use.

how much did u pay

$225.

shit thats an amazing price

holy shit fat ass
how do you break chairs

>Hurt my ass for the first week and I thought about selling it but I'm glad I didn't.

Took quite a while for the post-purchase rationalization to set in.

>non-reclining chair sheared off at the seat because I kept trying to lean back
>reclining chair started to shear off because I was over the weight limit, also cheap plastic arms and stuff were all cracked and about to fall off
>gas cylinder stopped holding pressure so swapped with cylinder from #2 which should fail again any day now
Also I'm not fat. I'm bulking.

>Also I'm not fat. I'm bulking.
Yeah, and I'm not a lanklet, just cutting ;)

I was a lanklet too until I started bulking.

Damn that booty!!!

we have these at work. Would recommend

True, but standing gives you more incentive to move.

>not having an ass worth mirin

Good for you user

Does anyone know the desk three up from the bottom right?

how about a gaming chair

Meme shit.

I have sat on a few in lanhouses, they felt amazing. what should I look for to not overpay then?

noblechairs and secretlab actually make good "gaming" computer chairs
They are apparently high quality and uber comfortable

jury rigged car seat

Attached: chair.png (524x436, 7K)