Gf just broke her fucking phone AGAIN

>gf just broke her fucking phone AGAIN

Lads I’m sick of this shit. Why can’t women look after their phones?
I give her credit, she didn’t drop it this time, just keeps sitting on it in her back pocket and now the digitiser is fucked.

EVERY 6 MONTHS SOMETHING HAPPENS

Attached: 77FC2300-DDEB-45B6-92A5-047E3903F18D.jpg (251x201, 14K)

You will pay to get pusseh

>back pocket
Fucking lol
Nobody actually puts anything in their back pocket right? It's literally prime pickpocket location and as she shows it breaks your shit too

Get her a fugly brick CAT or chinkphone

>gf
Please

Are you paying for it?

>No
Then no problem. It's her money.

>Yes
Stop that, make her pay for her own mistakes with her own money.

>he fell for the gf meme

>gf
nice try, OP

Women, much like men and other animals, adjust to their environment - be it consciously or unconsciously.
Compare
A) Oh, I broke my phone. That's a shame, bf will be upset and I'll have to wait a few hours until he gets me a new one.
B) Shit, I broke my phone. Guess I gotta go buy some burner or whatever until I can save up (my own hard-earned cash) to buy something cheaper and be more careful next time.

Much like children, women (and men) need proper incentives to avoid ruining them.

Get a new girlfriend. Duh.

Why do people put stuff in the back pocket and not the front one?

>gf
L A R P
A A
R R
P P

I think having stuff in their side pocket ruins their silhouette or something.
In any case it's not fashionable.

Stop fucking whales, retard.

Tell her to stop putting a fragile slab of glass in her back pocket where she exerts the entire force of her body onto it all day.

Women's pants are usually made too tight and the pockets too small to fit anything besides a credit card or a few pieces of paper money into their front pockets. They also like those huge oversized phones too so there's no way they can fit their giant phones into their tiny pockets.

I have a black friend that breaks his phone every 6 months too. So I gift him a cheap one in case he needs it.

I broke up with a girl for forgetting her keys and phone too often. If you can't go outside without fucking up, you're an embarrassment to mankind.

>carry a bag around
>insist on using the pockets you can't fit shit into

Attached: 1519778231644.gif (293x240, 744K)

Must be the patriarchy keeping them down forcing them to wear those pants

joke's on him for interacting with women

all the women i've dated know how to take care of their phones. you're just dating a dumbass. start dating smart women and you won't have this problem.

I put my facility ID there when I don't need to wear it

fpbp, sadly

Blackveiw bv9000

Looks better than the cat but just as durable

Attached: blackview-bv9000-pro-rugged-phone-in-18-9-live-pre-order-for-e-257.jpg (600x400, 87K)

Most womens pants don't have front pockets.

I feel like there's an excellent joke waiting to be made here, but I can't find a good way to say it.

>only women break their phones
>lets discuss how dumb women are
Go back to your containment board retard

Attached: 1523068315216.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

Your gf is retarded, retard.

nice blog

I would dump the bitch

1. Order a phone case.
2. intercept package
3. wrap it in and put a giant bow on it.
4. Give her the gift over a dinner or something. It will defuse the situation so she won't get upset and it increases your odds of improving your relationship while also protecting her phone.

That means she'll have a hard time looking out for her children.

Just don't tell me you are buying her new phones constantly. If so she's doing it on purpose to get the newest models so she can keep up with her so called "friends"

xD

I've tried to get my girlfriend to get some looser fitting heavy fabric pants for doing stuff like camping or working outside but she refuses to, saying that they're not cute. So she continues to wear her skintight lightweight fabric "jeans" that don't even cover her ankles outdoors and then complains about getting bug bites on her ankles and briar scratching her through her pants. It's obviously her internalized misogyny that's to blame.

get her an iphone in rosé, she'll take care of that. if she doesn't, dump her.

My cunt of an ex-wife was like that. Always had to get the newest iToy every time she did it too. Goddamn bitch. I hope she doesn't drive her new husband to suicide. He's an okay dude, but has horrible taste in women.

Be honest guys.
None of you has a girlfriend.

I hope you buy her a new government tracking g device, preferably an apple tm

I smashed my phone to protest your sexist thread. You idiotic sexists will never learn and that's why you can date only stupid, ugly (and probably fat) women.

is this why the bigphone meme and skinnyjean cancer is a thing?

Why do people on Jow Forums need or want "rugged" phones when they're either weeb NEETs or desk jockeys?

Yes.

>put big phone in back pocket
>men now stare at your ass even more

it's pretty simple user

dump the skank

Most of the women I know like big phones. They usually carry them around in their purses so the size really isn't an issue for them. When they want to go somewhere without their purse then the only place they can carry their phone is in their back pocket. Guys seem to prefer smaller phones because we have to carry them in our pockets all the time and a big phone just isn't comfortable to have in your pocket all day. I honestly don't know why the skinny jean meme ever caught on with men, they're just uncomfortable and restrict movement too much.

Tell her to lose the big butt lol

I hate women because they complain about shit they could easily fix themselves but absolutely refuse to do so. Not having pockets on their slut pants is a perfect example of their retarded herd mentality.

Eh, she's a nice girl and she's madly in love with me. We've been together for over 4 years and we'll probably end up getting married. Of course she has her quirks like everyone else, I do stuff that frustrates her too.

>He doesn't know about Jow Forums
You want me to tell you how I know you're not from around these here parts?

Women are fucking dumb with technology. I have my ex-girlfriend my old phone and she had the screen cracked on it in no time at all...

Get them a dumb phone and be done with it.

>implying that his money isn't her money

If your girlfriend won't buy her own phone, you're too far cucked as it is.