/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user reviews chink flashcarts • user ordered a Chuwi tablet but it's missing stuff he ordered that go with it • user got a Tronsmart powerbank • user got some DataFrog controllers for his Retropie setup • user drops link to fishing gear he bought • user bought bike quick release skewers • PSVita owner gets a grip • user gets USB hub • user shows off his Convoy flashlight next to some lightsabers • AwfulReviews returns with more awful reviews
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8lZNUzroU

>Old News
• user gets some stylus pens and a aux cassette
• user is happy with his Chinese Undies
• user reviews Edifier W830BT
• user gets knife sharpener
• user has to wait for his shit to ship out
• user tries flashing his RUIZU X02
• Redmi Note 5 Globals expected to ship out April 15
• user receives famicom bootleg cartridge with a ton of games saves only one game at a time
• user got the same knife sharpener as the user some posts up, his was sadly defective
• user got a long sleeve gym shirt arrived in zipper bag • user gets HDMI cable and wall switch Previous thread

Attached: csg - mitu oc by anon.png (2000x2000, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Update-version-Original-Xiaomi-mijia-yeelight-smart-LED-bulb-colorful-800-lumens-10W-E27-Lemon/32860454584.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/cute-rgb-light/32859113621.html?
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-for-Gameboy-Advance-MOD-LCD-Backlight-Kit-32-Pin-or-40-Pin-for-GBA/32831002945.html
ebay.fr/itm/USB-2-0-Digital-DVB-T-SDR-DAB-FM-HDTV-TV-Tuner-Receiver-Stick-RTL2832U-R820T-YT/112618162021?hash=item1a3890c765:g:LNkAAOSwUuFWwC2g
gearbest.com/alarm-systems/pp_616359.html
s.aliexpress.com/J77RVJJJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cop or no?

Attached: IMG_20180408_154030.jpg (1440x2406, 208K)

second for comfy reviews

Attached: 31.png (575x564, 458K)

third for fuck Vicky

Reposting on new bread.
I'm also the user that got the RGB light. Mine is coming from Sweden Post. Quite a common method of delivery to my country.
I'd say it's worth getting from the seller. Some lucky people manage to get shit from this shipping in like a week or two. But it generally takes a month at worse.

Attached: IMG_20180408_104602.jpg (946x729, 76K)

>it's not rape, it's sudo sex

Attached: 6189901111676889811.jpg (800x800, 177K)

Is there any affordable chink flashcart for the original Game Boy?

who is this seller?

Sorry to hear that user. Only reason I shilled DHgate last few threads was because I've had good success with glass-ware for weed paraphernalia. If Ali offered the same bongs and other stuff I'd say use them.

Btw what did you order and get scammed by? Wouldn't hurt to mention it so others can beware.

aliexpress.com/item/Update-version-Original-Xiaomi-mijia-yeelight-smart-LED-bulb-colorful-800-lumens-10W-E27-Lemon/32860454584.html

Pathetic virgin is not in the sudoers file.
This incident will be reported.

To plug up an arcade stick port as I'll be using a permanent cable instead

That's what I guessed but the cheapest from normal stores are €3 minimum, but I couldn't find any cheap Aliexpress ones

I actually got from this one:

pt.aliexpress.com/item/cute-rgb-light/32859113621.html?

dude no, stop being so autistic

It's not anyone knows what emacs is, I unironically like the logo. I'm attractive and European enough that I can wear those kind of shirts anyways

Strange it's same title for listing and same price but different Store name. I'm assuming its same Seller though with multiple stores.

If you can still get some quality scrunt while wearing that, then its all good. You do you.

Your store is just 1 year old and the one I bought is 3. But yeah, I also think it's the same seller with multiple stores.

I'm legitimately excited for it. Like, a little too much. I get that RGB is a meme for gaymers and teens but besides the "cool" factor I actually have a use for it.

I generally hate sitting around in warm/white light for hours. My apartment gets plenty of natural light and then at night I prefer low-light. So this will be great to keep my room illuminated but still "dark". I also seem to have a bad habit of falling asleep with my lights still on once or twice a month. I'm pretty sure I should be able to use Tasker/IFTTT to put the light on a timer, or at least have the light on a low-illumination "dark" setting so I'm not sleeping in a fully lit up room.

anyone bought 8bitdo stuff?
does that fall under chink shit category?

what about a MiBand 2?
I kinda want one for a clock and notifications and maybe it can be used as a music player remote, what do you guys think?

The guy that decompiled the Xiaomi/QC package, how'd you do it? Which tools?

8bitdo is generally considered good products. they have tons of models so i cant vouch for them all and havent personally used but i see them constantly recommended and ive watched reviews on their stuff

8bitdo is genuinely good.
I'd choose it over Western stuff like Logitech.

w-what should I pick here?
please help

Attached: firefox_2018-04-08_11-04-59.png (1026x433, 31K)

I'm bying a flashligh, a multi tool and a phone charger for the car lighter.

Any other chink shit that would be nice to have in my car?

Sweden Post is the best one if you're Brazilian.

Unregistered.

Anything else is a scam. If anything goes wrong, open a dispute on Paypal.

i'm shipping to america
what about the insurance and all

Always unregistered.

Hello friend, please pay the expensive option. Also order $2 package insurance we refund you 25% ok? Thanks friend

unregistered, or cheapest registered (netherlands in your case) if you have fears that the package might get "lost" in transit

no insurance, if you're gonna use paypal

Question for the people here that owns the Rock Zircon.

Do you use the default tips? I see a lot of reviews giving them praise but I actually like the sound better with foam tips.

>unregistered, or cheapest registered
>no insurance, if you're gonna use paypal
I wish I had known before...

Default tips are good, I mean they're better than the other chinkshit and cheap ass Philips or whatever I had before

They're great silicone eartips, but even chink foam tips will shit over silicone tips.

Anyone who have a tip of some good quality micro-usb/usb-c cables that can manage to charge up to 2A?

Apparently there is a market for a phone with 4 SIS card slots and 2 SD slots
Oeina 230, looks ridiculous under the battery

Attached: extremesd.png (411x394, 119K)

Pooland?

Would people like a website that just compiles user reviews with links to where to buy the said chink shit

does amazon sell original Xiaomi products or do I have a chance to get chinked?

I'm looking to get a Mi Band

Am I being chinked?
There's only like 23 hours left in the processing time

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-04-08 12-15-33.png (915x263, 20K)

>could you please shit the product?
>shit
My friend wait patiently we will shit on your product soon and then send it.
Thanks for understanding friend, have good day.

Attached: gutter oil.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I wouldn't wanna ship a product if they asked me to shit on it first.

fucking kek I didn't even see my typo.
Do I automatically get refunded when the processing time ends?
>tfw I wont get my $55 anne pro

Yes, going through the reviews pages on items to find one person who bothered to review the item after trying it out is always a hassle.

WTF would even be the use case?

Yes you get a refund.
However, you will lose any potential discount you applied to it which sucks.
So I would recommend you to try to wait till the last time and then maybe extend the processing time if you really want the product.
If it doesn't work secound time then just get your refund and never shop at their unprofessional shit store again.
t. I ordered something the 28th of March and it still has not shipped, but this was a very customized order.

Would have been awesome with a feedback page that let's you actually add feedback later unlike AliExpress not letting you add additional feedback after so many days you are unable to tell if for example KingDian SSDs died on user.

drug dealer juggling burner cards

Indians all have dual SIM phones for jumping to different networks at different rates depending on where they are. This is just one step above the standard for them.

Just imagine how comfy it would be to work in a customer service center somewhere in Asia. Sitting for 9 hours straight in front of an old Pentium IV with Windows XP on it, using your basic English knowledge to try to chink people across the globe for $ 4 per day.

is this a complete meme?
because i'm kinda considering it

Attached: 20170914115852_55763.jpg (1000x600, 66K)

Another +1 for 8bitdo.
Genuinely good quality controllers.

I am guessing that thin screwdriver is not that great, as it is very thin to have a good grip on but also too thick to reach in very remote places if you need it for technical work.
I would say this is a meme, sure it is high quality enough for small projects but I already have one of these small kits with a better grip from a cheap local store. If anything you are just buying it because its Xiaomi...

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-for-Gameboy-Advance-MOD-LCD-Backlight-Kit-32-Pin-or-40-Pin-for-GBA/32831002945.html

How viable is to install this for someone with literally zero soldering and electronics experience?

Attached: 1522862187406.png (749x650, 341K)

soldering just a single power wire shouldn't be any problem

why are there 3 different products if they're the same?
I'm quite confused

Attached: wut.png (740x410, 144K)

>how can two different stores sell the same thing
>this cannot be

Different stores. Ali is a marketplace like Ebay.

>International version
>black only
>black and blue

Can anyone recommend one of these colour changing lightbulbs?
One without the botnets

Attached: 1494326183832.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I want to add TV capabilities to a Raspberry Pi running Kodi (french TV to be exact but it shouldn't matter). I'd like it to be HD capable and I'd like to be able to control it within Kodi itself.
Would that work?
ebay.fr/itm/USB-2-0-Digital-DVB-T-SDR-DAB-FM-HDTV-TV-Tuner-Receiver-Stick-RTL2832U-R820T-YT/112618162021?hash=item1a3890c765:g:LNkAAOSwUuFWwC2g

>he doesnt want to be included in based Xiaomeme botnet
i dunno get one of those gay remote control ones then.

shop by Lumes/Wattage

Is it worth it getting eneloops from Ali? They are crazily expensive over here.

You can't get one without a botnet, they're all sold to be controlled over an 'app'

I have a couble of their Zero model and a SF30, the Super Famicom controller shaped bluetooth gamepad. They are all great. Which model are you looking for?

Xiaomi don't sell one I already checked, my phones already xiaomi botnet, I just don't want other botnets piled on top like alexa intergration

You can get plenty with those shitty remotes you see for led strips, don't really care if it's remote or app controlled

Attached: 1522570483046.png (568x433, 122K)

Get Turingy Low Self-Discharge NiMh from HobbyKing. Similar to Eneloops but much cheaper.

I have one I use as a night light. It includes battery for the controller, it remembers what colour and what brightness it was on the last time and thats a must. I use mine to shine at the lowest level of blue for when I go to sleep. The mode where it changes colours in rainbow is pure crap and changes way too fast IMO though.
The brand of the bulb is LemonBest. I have an older version though so the later iterations may be different.
DO NOT BUY CHEAP thats a warning. I have a cheap one I thought I could use as night light as it has crappy output, but it goes straight into cancer mode every time it is turned on!

There are literally hundreds of remote control ones user what are you talking about?
Is this a meme? There's discussion in this thread, the last one and probably previous 2 about Xiaomi Mi Yeelight.

Zero good? I'm considering one as a throwaway pocket size controller since they are so cheap. I already have plenty of cheapos and also quality controllers, so was just interested if the Zero was actually good for its portability.

>The mode where it changes colours in rainbow is pure crap and changes way too fast IMO though.
That's exactly what I want it to do, change from blue to purple to pink slowly to match my desktop wallpaper theme

Ali wouldn't show me until I specifically searched Xiaomi Mi Yeelight just now "xiaomi lightbulb" and "mi lightbulb" just showed no name or rebrands of generics

Attached: 1509640928356.gif (389x413, 1.83M)

Any routers which I can use like the Ubiquiti ones but without the price?

user there is an updated version which is the source of the latest memery and discussion. 10W 800 Lumens. Old version is 9W 600 Lumens

Or if you live near an ikea get the ladda rechargeables.
They are just eneloops rebranded for ikea.

Mikrotik?

this. Dont get chink ones when you get proper Japanese cells for this nice price.
They are going to be used for quite some time after all.
I need to get a pair of these too but I havent gotten my lazy ass to IKEA and still have batteries I can use.

If it's DHL or something it should

it should, I'll report back
anyone else bought note 4x during the sale?
what the x stands for anyway?

Attached: 4x.jpg (1128x228, 63K)

glad im not the only one who fucks up and posts tracking info

One of these days I'm gonna order a Xiaomeme home botnet meme thing, alarm, door and windows sensor, camera, lights etc.

Attached: 1521666388225.jpg (1274x720, 97K)

I'm supposedly browsing on Xiaomi's store page
Not from different sellers if I understand correctly

If I don't give a fuck about tracking my shit I'm not going to track yours either.

gearbest.com/alarm-systems/pp_616359.html
The full pack is pretty cheap compared to what the sensors go for individually

Attached: 1493373363692.jpg (555x456, 34K)

I never paid full price for it, always tried to get it at discounts and paid around 5 bucks usually. For that price, it is fucking awesome. The buttons feels good to press and they are not mushy but not too clicky either. Start-select buttons along with l-r buttons are clicky. D-pad is mushy but servicable. Build quality feels really solid. Battery gives around 16 hours of playtime with 1 hour of charge. I really like it for its size and portability.

Now, if you have giant hands though, I wouldn't recommend it other than maybe if you want to use it for turn based stuff that you can even play with one hand.

I just hope that those naughty chinks don't spy on me.

Attached: ;_;.jpg (209x105, 13K)

Worth noting is that it's not made by Wiha, it's made in be China, but Xiaomi did work with Wiha, and Wiha wouldn't put their name on garbage. I've heard it's good.

Point the camera at your penis, maybe a cute chink will see it

Attached: 1506894018113.jpg (1280x800, 131K)

Sorry for the potato quality but also here is a image to give you some sense of scale. I have no problems using it comfortably.

Attached: P_20180408_211517.jpg (4096x2304, 1.83M)

Attached: 1511984191423.jpg (604x580, 185K)

funnily enough ive ordered one of those shits (with r820t2 tho) and an orange pi a couple of days ago. ill report on it one i get them, probably 2 weeks to a month from now, if everything goes well. it seems to work fine on windows in sdr software and media center

on a related note, stuff on the last batch of chink shit that shipped with yanwen never arrived, half of the new batch of stuff is also using that shit instead of china post
JUST

D E S I G N A T E D
E E
S S
I I
G G
N N
A A
T T
E E
D D

Why did the Piston 3 achieve meme status?

Even my EDR2 sound better, and I paid 3,5 bucks for them.

wtf clean your hands

Two chinkshit figs came in this week, Master Roshi-sama and Mr Satan.

I'm a little disappointed in Master Roshi as the stand was broken and the glasses never seem to be on straight (sort of a cheap bendy plastic) but Mr Satan/Hercule looks good.

Currently waiting on my chinkshit Berserk shirt.

Attached: ss+(2018-04-08+at+02.47.53).jpg (709x589, 99K)

Got a laser and many more things over the week

Attached: laseruv.jpg (2304x1728, 780K)

Neat, I have been wanting to order a Roshi as well

are you bengali?

There's a really nice one on Taobao (squatting Roshi), but it's more expensive.

Afaik Frogland uses DVB-T for all broadcasts including HD so you should be fine. I know that Rosbifland uses DVB-T2 which has much poorer Linux support. I use a Mygica T230 e.g. s.aliexpress.com/J77RVJJJ hooked up to a Raspberry Pi 1 serving up TV via Tvheadend which handles DVB-T2 fine.

Decoding an HD broadcast uses quite a bit of CPU on the Pi1 so I'm not sure whether you'd get smooth playback streaming and playing on the same device and I can't be fucked to install Kodi on my Pi to test for you, hth

Not everyone appreciates your nigbass crap. Out of everything I tried while I only have had KZ-ED2, Rock Zircon and such Piston 3s were much better.

Attached: great.png (1280x722, 430K)