How do I become a cyber vegan or a data pagan?

How do I become a cyber vegan or a data pagan?

If I wake up in system shock tomorrow what skills do I need

What programming language will a Shodan like ai be written in
How do I hack into automated doors , security cameras, robots. Whatever I need to.

I don't think you guys know how serious I am. I physically train myself in preparation through exercise everyday. This is the only reason I have killed myself (am neet)

Attached: Jan_Matejko__Sta_czyk.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church–Turing_thesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user are you daijoubu?
did you take your kusuri today yet?

Attached: imagrdegree.png (700x700, 512K)

Nothing will ever be daijoubu ever again

How is hacking automated doors going to improve your position?

I went to sleep after seeing this thread and woke up and saw it again kys op

are you serious

You probably don't even have an automated door.

Learn scheme lisp mister, it will be the future!

Attached: stallman.png (200x280, 102K)

and?

Just swallow the brownnpill, matey

I just took a massive dump. I'm sick of having to take massive shits, it happens every time. I wish I had a bigger dick (mine is tiny) so that I wasn't in excruciating pain every time I had to shit. If my dick was wide enough, I wouldn't need to take a shit out of my asshole. Why does shitting have to be so painful anyways? Every two weeks I have to shit a lot for about three days in a row, I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so fucking excruciatingly painful.

Well if you must know, and you could have ixquicked it, you can read on rolling code.

Help me out man i need hyoxenated palm oil
Tell me more

Go to my new help thread if you want more, it's a serious problem.

hmm

Weeb

what is that

>This is the only reason I have killed myself

ok bye

I meant haven't

dude come on

> cyber vegan

I'm more of a cyber vegetarian myself, not sure how you can go full vegan but you do you.

data pagan

Da fuq?

anime website
get fucking normalfag

Attached: 1507910599463.gif (440x458, 844K)

Fuck off weeb

You have to go back, Reddit.

Attached: 1517854062301.jpg (1024x851, 66K)

Haha I read that on reddit.

Well that's not surprising.
r/copypasta is great fun.

Attached: 1520225043843.jpg (525x503, 65K)

Automatic doors open on their own mate you don't need to hack them

>How do I hack into automated doors , security cameras, robots. Whatever I need to.
all different techniques and can depend on the specific one

Assembly

No way

registers operate more quickly than stacks

Untru

get a fucking job

Help me

post in the forth thread please

Why

> finale

()//)()/))()/)(()+

A finale can be an exception to one's own beliefs, and could include established inner inventions of possible nemesis, good or bad; thus tier preceding any boundary of meme languages fit to normalize exploits, one does have right to compound once dead now alive if he or she guard wisdom.

>cyber vegan
Have you heard of GNU+Linux?
Build everything from source, but only after inspecting every line of code first. Use SELinux. Don't use x86, that's not open source.

As for hacking, your best bet is to learn to do social engineering. For the real shit, you need exploits (which will probably be patched unless they're really new or zero days). Learn every system inside and out, most people aren't going to configure everything right. If the automatic door is configured right, you might try throwing a rock at it.

Chances are all these things you want to hack aren't connected to the internet anyway, so you're SOL unless you're already inside. In which case, you don't really need to be hacking anything.

Shodan could be written in literally anything. See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church–Turing_thesis

Plus nobody's going to be sharing the code with you so it's a moot point. My guess is it will be a big program with lots of different parts. The programming languages are going to be the ones that whatever frameworks the program's components are made in use.

How do I social engineer in a hellish abandoned facility with corpses and homicidal cyborgs.
So I can't hack? How do I open these doors? What does it even mean to be a hacker

Hacking is hard because security is pretty good. If we're assuming that this hellish world you're describing uses technology from right now, then human error is pretty much the only way into things.

As an example, breaking into a server usually requires that you know and are familiar with the software running on the server. You can find out what programs are accepting connections with something like nmap. Then, if you see anything that you have an exploit for, you can, depending on the exploit, get that program to do something for you. If the administrator followed best practices and set everything up right, then you can only really do something the program normally does. If it's a web server, you might be able to modify the specific page it's serving, but not much else. Best case scenario, the exploit you have is really damn good or the admin fucked up so you get a root shell. (These type of exploits are usually red alert when the devs discover them, so they will be fixed quickly.) Then you can only do things on the network that that particular machine is allowed to do. This is all assuming that there's no firewall paying attention to what you're doing.

This approach only works on devices facing the internet at large, so security systems and the like (if the administrator is smart) are inaccessible to the outside.

In the worst case scenario, the chainsaw-rifle-equipped security drones only accept wireless signals digitally signed by high command, so the only hacking happening here is at your corpse. Unless you have a quantum computer, but not the kind that exists now.

There are 1000 different ways of breaking into things. Doing so via the internet is going to be much harder than literally breaking in. If you can access a device inside the building, that will be easier to work with since the internal network is usually less secure. If it's got Windows and you can physically touch the computer, then you might as well be the administrator of that box.

If you're interested in devoting the huge amount of time to learning to break into internet facing systems, see if your local community college has a hacking club, or a ccdc team. See if they'll let yoy go to their meetings. Be warned, the skills will likely only help you get a job, but that's the risk you run with these things. You will want to google "penetration testing". Kali Linux comes with the tools you'll need. Be careful, the powers that be will absolutely stick you in jail if they catch you mucking around with things you're not supposed to be.

One more thing before sleep, learn to love python.

This is your brain on reddit tier cyber"punk" generals

good luck then