Is china the future for smartphones? huawei...

is china the future for smartphones? huawei, Xiaomi and oppa all arguably closed the gaps on the non-chinese phones and made them cheaper and better. p20 pro and min mix 2s are clearly better than anything samsung, apple, sony, htc or google released recently. when will China completely rule the Smartphone world?

Attached: huawei_p20-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-2S-5-99-Inch-8GB-256GB-Smartphone-Black-392994.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you mean "the future"? they're all already made there dummy

the p20 pro's pics are not even good compared to the pixel 2 xl, and s9. Look at any comparison video. Also, the video taking on it is mediocre. I was hyped for it but it's disappointing

literally every well known smartphone you heard about is made in china

NEED SMALLER PHONES WHAT THE FUCK

Tell me when they support Verizon LTE in the states.

Motorola, a chinese company, supports Verizon LTE on all of their phones made for the US market

Why the fuck are there phones that have both a notch AND a bottom bezel? Why?

Chinaphones are starting to climb up to the high end phones in terms of price, though.

that phone would be goat if they did not go for that notch atrocity.

this pretty much, the notch can have sense in the iphone x case, but all those android copies have plenty of space in the bottom bezel for the camera and sensors.

But only because you want Snapdragon 8Xx CPUs on your smartphone and will pay half the price of the competence.

Attached: 1520691643634.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Maybe. The thing is, they already have s market on one billion people. Do they really need to expand?
The thing about all the shit Chinese phones, is that they are all backdoored for the government. This is not just the "Kek botnet xD" bs, bit actual reverse engineering shows it's backdoored like crazy. But hey, normies tried to defend Facebook so why would they care?

Attached: 1522811069320.jpg (700x739, 82K)

China will never rule the smartphone world until they get their heads out of their asses and get decent software developers.

Also support their phones for more than a few months and actually fix their fucking bugs.

No we don't, now that bezels are being removed we can comfortably have 7" devices now.

>he thinks how good a phone is depends on the hardware only
Found the Android user. Enjoy your meaninglessness specs.

THIS, FUCKING THIS

EMUI is still a disgusting clone of iOS. Fucking chinks should have shipped Android One like Nokia.

mi mix 2s was a surprisingly small improvement on the mi mix 2, for nearly double the price.

Other than that they make excellent phones rivaling american shit for fraction of the price.

lol chink batteries

all phones are backdoored especially Android

>pic
ah nostalgia

Yea. But the Chinese government doesn't even try to hide it

no really, phones need to be practical and portable not a fucking brick that can't even entirely fit in any regular pocket, just because you want your phones the same size of the dildo in your rectum doesn't mean that's the way they should be.

>designed & engineered by Samsung
>manufactured in korea

Attached: Samsung-TA.jpg (2400x1800, 333K)

Never, they constantly get in trouble for backdoors to allow their government to spy on the users.

7" is still portable unless you're the living embodiment of the soy meme. Especially with a 2:1 aspect ratio like all the hip manufacturers seem to be doing these days.

clothes are more the problem as they do make most of them for soyboys or chinese tiers, i mean for fuck sake my jeans from the 2000's (that btw the quality was really good) are size M, now the XXL are smaller than those, cost like the triple and the pockets are shit that leave like half of my hand out, and i can't even find one that don't have that issue (unless the ones for work but those are bulletproof vest thick tier and bake my balls if it's not winter).

My S9+ says "Designed and engineered by Samsung Manufactured in China"

>min mix 2
is that already out? or what do we know about it?

Mi Mix 2S does it right.

Attached: 1501598166606.jpg (500x500, 23K)

geekbuying.com/item/Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-2S-5-99-Inch-8GB-256GB-Smartphone-Black-392994.html

Soon

The only choice is, do you want the USA or China government to have your data.

>notch
>physical "Home" button
dropped

>Tell me when they support Verizon LTE in the states.
Since the mi mix 2 maybe earlier.

>Mi Mix 2S
literally this. OnePlus went full retard with that fucking notch, i'm a happy owner of oneplus5, but i won't buy a fucking NOTCH shit apple retard nigger

>mi mix series
>fraction of the price
The mi mix phones weren't actually cheap phones though user. These are in fact quite expensive phones especially on release date, and probably gave apple, and samsung the idea to release phones for over $1000.

>american shit
so what do they rival exactly? they are all made in china anyway