Hi

Hi,

Nice to meet you Jow Forums! You have 2 sentences to sell me your tech startup idea. Please use words I can understand.

Attached: businessman.png (303x447, 152K)

You know what is prostitution, right? So an app for this.

Cash. Money.

>Please use words I can understand
Incentivize monetization of bleeding edge social media that focuses on the low hanging fruit of neurotypical consumers. Generate profit of the internet of things from drilling down into an organic paradigm shift while adding bells and whistles.

Well....it's based on blockchain.....

>Oh, great! here is 100 million for starters! I will free up all other investments so expect a lot more in a couple of weeks.

Like Google but not Google

Who are you and how did you enter here ?

Dude I’m taking a dump can’t you see? Please don’t come in my bathroom

Imagine a decentralized blockchain based social platform for influencers to easily get in touch with big companies and provide high quality content to their fans.

DATAMINING THREAD ALERT

Decentralized blockchain big data neural net AI

Teenage sex slaves from Cambodia. Think about it.

That's unironically Friendz

I propose a global nigger positioning system, that tracks all niggers in real time via their smartphones. Law enforcement agencies will pay big bucks for access.

When will the first NiggPS-Satellites be launched?

XYZ... For humans.

I only need two words: Shitcoin scam.

Fuck dogecoin, let's make shitcoin

>Braaap for cash

Make it integrate with Uber and Airbnb for convenient purchase of service, location, and transportation trough single interface, and you're onto something.

It's the uber of buttscratching!

We care about you and your privacy

Imagine uber but instead of cars, you can pay to rideshare with other users on a dedicated high speed transport vehicle. The vehicle would travel along a predetermined dedicated track and stop at pickup locations. It would be much faster than traditional uber services and have a much lower cost per kilometre for the user.

What if we make a platform where everyone gives us their personal information for free and we sell it to advertisers and other companies?

Install gentoo

Attached: 1409631275369.jpg (150x188, 26K)

We create a cryptocurrency based around people sharing their personal information, we take the information, sell it, and give people a tiny slice of what it sells for as the value of the coin.

Anime tiddies. As a service.

Zygohistomorphic prepromorphisms.

Shitcoin logo
Ş1 = 1 users fb content

Attached: pile-of-poo_1f4a9.png (160x160, 24K)

It's like tinder but for straight men who want to compare dick lengths.

You're going to have many unhappy users and a few happy users. How do you plan to maintain user activity?

>didn't use "synergy", or "cloud".

its like facebook but better

Wolfram Alpha?

Pay me enough money so that I never have to worry about money for the rest of my life.

Tinder is rigged based on estimated attractiveness, obviously do something similar with Cockler

Posted this in another startup thread some weeks ago

A blockchain-based database of humans, a sort of involuntary social network where anyone can create a profile for anyone else with name and pictures, and anyone can write whatever they want about this person for everyone else to see. Once something has been written to a person's profile it is there forever. The utility of this would be to anonymously shame anyone who is a bad person, for example if they creep on girls, are bad in bed or have right-wing opinions. Fear of being slandered on this social platform will motivate people to behave better.

We will market it as "behavioral technology" and "a new layer to social reality". It will have a normie-friendly app.

>silicon valley (the show) but not stupid

Lmao ok

This. You're onto something big

Attached: Freelance_Red.jpg (173x184, 5K)

Shitting on your boss's desk as a service
In 1-3 years we can expand to driveways of former significant others and in-laws

Attached: 1520310455506.gif (500x420, 360K)

patreon podcast

Taco copter

It spies on customers unrelentlessly without their approval and in return they get air miles points for submitting their gps information to the federal government 24/7

Great idea, but air miles is dead

Fine, just give them something as useless as air miles, but in return for a “currency” which will be essentially points redeemable only at Walmart and worth nearly nothing

Tinder but with anime girls
>they'll still swipe no though