China - social credit system

businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4/

Reading this from a western country. Feels like a Black mirror episide.

That all said though - have you seen Chinese people on holiday as tourists. Maybe they need this level of structure to become better as a whole.

Not sure this wouldn't be good for the western world either.

Attached: download.jpg (620x455, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/24/chinas-social-credit-system-bans-millions-travelling/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_score
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based Jack "Pony Fucker" Ma

There's literally a black mirror episode on that.
That being said, when you have a fucking billion and a half citizens, and your moral system stems from "Family first, myself second, everybody else last" then this is sort of important. Chinks are soulless bastards, ask anybody who has to do business with them, they'll fuck over you and everybody you know just to get a leg up on you.
They're basically robots and their authoritarian regime is necessary, this is the only place you could get away with that kind of system.

>It looks like you're using an ad-blocker!

website discarded

>Naming and shaming is another tactic available. A a 2016 government notice encourages companies to consult the blacklist before hiring people or giving them contracts.

>However, people will be notified by the courts before they are added to the list, and are allowed to appeal against the decision within ten days of receiving the notification.

>It's not clear when the list will start to be implemented.

>The scrolling list on the left shows individual's names alongside partially redacted ID numbers, while the one on the right shows company names.

>Li Xiaolin, a lawyer who was placed on the list in 2015, found himself unable to purchase plane tickets home while on a work trip, Human Rights Watch reported. He also couldn't apply for credit cards.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/24/chinas-social-credit-system-bans-millions-travelling/

Its already having a positive effect for the rest of us.

(see image) Google really missed out on a chance to go evil.

Attached: 2018-04-08 16_20_42-China's 'social credit' system bans millions from travelling.png (558x352, 398K)

The really creepy thing about this: people in China are probably complaining about it now, but in 100 years, everyone will think it's normal and they can't imagine living without that system.

meanwhile, a similar system is used in all countries that have banking system, they can or help other people/companies decide:
- how poor/rich are you
- whether you get or not:
. a credit card
. financial help
- whether can rent an apartment
- how much you will pay for your health treatment
also, your own governments already manage and publish a lot of info on you (criminal records, properties you have, health/medical records depending on whether you using public systems, etc.)
let's not forget, some of your data is a google/facebook search away
but yeah, let's focus on china, because who cares what happens at home. we are the good guys, they are the bad ones.

It's a way for the government to control the population.

Attend any anti-government rally or go on strike without government permission?
Congratulations, you can no longer buy a house, open a bank account or get a job. - anyone else cares to speak out against the government?

Google's been evil for the better part of a decade.

What drugs are you on because I want to live in that world.

oh, and btw, I've read once and once again that the systems used by the chinese to spy on their people were developed by western companies, and that these technologies are more advanced here at home...
so, yeah, muh chinese gubmint

>inb4 whataboutism
retard

more like
>how poor/rich are you
this is decided by birth and effort and nothing else
>a credit card
You don't need this.
>financial help
The internet is pretty fucking good.
>whether or not you can rent an apartment
Not every apartment is owned by real estate organizations. Plenty of normal individuals lease apartments and they will work with you without all of the ridiculous red tape.
>how much you will pay for your health treatment
This is such a ridiculously complex system that it's a joke you would attempt to tie it solely to credit.

They literally avoided the most obvious use of Google glass - facial detection and then google search the person.

Didn't stop china.

The evil in the shadows isn't any less evil than the evil in the light

It's a disgusting form of control.

Good. We need this in america to weed out create a modern segreation of niggers.

As nigger are more likely to commit crime their score would get lower

Due to lower score they would not be allowed to fly/move to different places.

Overtime niggers would get stuck away from normal people.

America badly needs this.

Ridiculous. All you'll do is make roving cities of feral homeless

So naive, if anything, if this gets implemented in america it will be controlled by either SJWs or Jews, which will fuck anyone but niggers over

All that to make more chink shit for us

That would be the prelude to Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

You're an idiot

You could just arrange shooting squads for nigger towns you know

Just tasting the pol juice

>buying too many video games
What if you buy with cash?

not all countries that have a banking system are the USA

That's reaching.

they didn't make that available for goys only, faggot

> a similar system is used in all countries that have banking system
No. Stop thinking every burger thing is widely practiced.

Almost no one else has credit score nonsense, the vast majority of the world either takes direct documents proving sufficient income / liquidity, or just collateral in advance.

They will find a way.
If they already classify video games as a negative thing, like alcohol or cigarettes, they can demand to see an ID for every purchase. Like when you buy alcohol or cigarettes.

get the fuck out Jow Forums

>people will start smuggling video games from hong kong, like they did when consoles were banned, to avoid the system

And the the Chinese will find a way to just ignore that, unless the government wants to crack down really hard over this issue, with all the expense that causes.

Seems unlikely to happen since there is really no fucking merit in repeating the past video game ban.

I live in south america, and our banking system knows a lot about us. in fact, chances are something like that exists in your country of equifax works there, though not only equifax does that kind of stuff.
perhaps you don't know about it, perhaps they don't call it "score system", but it prolly exists.

Ex-EFX employee here, this shit's coming to the US.

Reminder that you can NOT be a robot unless your social credit is less than 100

In the Netherlands we had(have?) webshops that only sell you things when you are "reliable". Basically you need to pay in time or you get put in some random company's database with all your personal details. You pay on time? Positive score. If not, negative.

> our banking system knows a lot about us
No shit governments and banks know a lot about us.

That doesn't mean there's a credit scoring system like in burgerland in place that has any influence on renting an apartment or getting a credit card or whatever.

There are completely different systems for that, like you yourself submitting documents to prove income. Or just not bothering and using advance payments / collaterals instead. Or public registers of debt claims that were issued against you in the last x or xx years.

Can I have high social credit with no social life, Jow Forums

Attached: 1437701342996.png (328x520, 133K)

PS: Of course a bunch of countries have variants en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_score

But as you might see here, you'll hardly get anywhere near 195+ countries on that list. Pretty much all of them do have banks and governments, though.

Right? I heard that in America, you need to give the car dealer the name of your friends and family, or else he won't sell you the car.

>Someone obviously unaware of the JQ
>Jow Forums
Pick one

Who cares about social things cutie.

Attached: Akarin.jpg (1000x562, 117K)

>reddit

>spacing

>go to dealer
>ask to take the care for test drive
>go get duplicate keys made
>come back at night
>steal car
>sell it to a chop shop
>come back to the dealership in the morning
>buy a car from them and pay them with their own money

Attached: 588359a32c9eb99faafea8bc.png (1024x782, 78K)

>Feels like a black mirror episode
Stopped reading right there

Its actually a good episode. Dont be childish
Also, this is how you manage a nation of 1.5 billion people.
Also, dont think for a moment that the west will escape this. It will happen to us. Eventually. But we will be too engrossed in reality TV to notice it.

The second this social score shit becomes real in the west, is the second hackers rule the world.

China has armies of people with those skills. Doesn't appear to be happening there.

US has a credit score system. Don't see people breaking into Equifax and changing people's scores.

>muh credit score whining
Just pay your fucking bills on time. If you don't want people to know what you purchase, use cash.

Cash money will eventually get banned. Along with "free" internet. It isnt question of if, but when.

bump

>be shit person but inside legal actions
>get analblasted anyways for being a cunt

Well, i don't think it's bad if you put it like that, but it's china so this shit is clearly a crowd control system that will end in "don't love great leader you better kill yourself as you're dead as a citizen"

it is time

Attached: 1435774184044.gif (1368x650, 860K)

> I believe China is sociallist guys

>implying implications
dumbass

this is basically a digital cultural revolution. no need to build gulags when you can just overlay on existing society.

>Feels like a Black mirror episide.

yeah wtf is black mirror

Cause the general US population is too dumb and lazy to do anything

>authoricucks will somehow defend this

You're the type of person who can think a little, but not all the way round.

>5 good-cink-points have been added to your account
>you may now eat your neighbour's dog
I can smell you from here, Chang

The future

Attached: mpv_screenshot0337.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Wonder if they apply the social credit on foreigners too? For example if you go on a vacation there or let's say you live there for a year or two?

God damnit if my freedom gets fucked like this id literally move to a comfy African nation like Tanzania or some shit and live there until the inevitable civil war blows over. I'm not even a nigger.

fuck this gay earth and fuck the chinks in particular

I think this seems like overall a good system. China seem to be a little be strict with their people. Which is a good thing. It's like when the parents stop watching over you at least the country watch over you. instead of lazy dumb USA, Europe, Russia or another country where the parents and the country can say "we don't care about how you behave, do what you want. but if you break the rule we put you in jail" People have no discipline, understanding and respect in this world. People are born as innocent and pure children, doesn't get to learn the most important things in life, doesn't get enough love, falls out and very often have low life-quality throughout life.

Attached: dunce27.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

Are you Chinese or something? China has no better population than Europe, no.

Plus discipline is generally "what the old faggots in power want you to do". It is not for your benefit mainly, but for theirs. No, discipline will not lead to a society where all peoples homes are awesome and technology and science is excessively brilliant. It leads to resources being used in a "disciplined" fashion to aggrandize and supply those in power with every luxury and as much power as possible.

There are many types of discipline.
The most important might be self-discipline.
Defintion:
"correction or regulation of oneself for the sake of improvement"

So, long story short. discipline is for your own good.

If you yourself define what that improvement is, then how is that in any way related to the country "at least" watching over you as you do it?

how's this different from money?

>Don't see people breaking into Equifax and changing people's scores.
Someone did break into Equifax and steal the personal data of every fucking person in the country though

Your credit score isn't lowered the second a facial recognition camera spots you protesting the government

Clearly the internet isn't good enough to teach you why you need a credit card you fuckwit. The earlier you start building good credit the better.

It's a reward/punishment system.
Very simple example: You help the teacher carry books, the teacher will let you read one of the books you wanted.
The teacher asked for help, you said no. The teacher won't let you read the book. Aka punishment.

Another way to say it. Are you behaving good, you will see it beneficial for you, like with everything else in life.

However, I wouldn't claim this system will be fair, especially considering the economy-part. However, I would like to believe, if you are a good person, with good personality and values, trying to achieve the very best in life, you won't suffer much of this system.

Bullshit. Where do you live? Just because you dont see it everyday doesnt mean its not there. I know from work that half the world uses similar systems.

Yeah, this is definitely starting to sound like that Black mirror episode with the ratings.

My god that shit made me sick to my stomach. It's like Facebook, except forced in actual reality and not just online.

I'd rather kill myself than pretend to be fake to boost my 'social rating' or whatever.

>buying too many video games
lol, so if you're a collector or just like supporting your favorite game companies, you'd be blacklisted?

video games are bad for your health, go play football or something

The problem is how are these points accumulated? For example, bad driving.

Who determines that your driving is bad? Is it the amount of speeding tickets/DUI's you have? How many times you're pulled over?

Is the social score only lowered by things that involve breaking the law? Because we already have a system like that in place for criminals. Having a lengthy criminal record can prohibit you from getting certain jobs, living in certain areas and so on.

This China shit sounds like something different though since it mentions 'Social credit'.

I didn't like your rude comment young man.
I'm giving you 1-star rating.
Looks like someone won't be eating at that restaurant today!

A show where a guy fucks a pig during a TV live stream

its like twilight zone, except with technology.
each episode is different.

Officer ChuckleFuck here. This is unacceptable social behavior, therefore your social credit will incur a penalty.
Please vacate the premises, and have a wonderful day ;)

Attached: Black.Mirror.S03E01.720p.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-ITSat (0001).png (1280x674, 1.22M)

this system will mainly be implemented to keep peasants in low life conditions and restrict them from climbing up the social ladder, as the richer people want to hold on to their wealth - the rich stay rich, the poor stay poor

how can anyone be in favor of this system? rich intellectuals are fleeing already to western/other asian countrys, canada especially

" The program is due to be fully operational by 2020, but is being piloted for millions of people already. The scheme is mandatory.

Like private credit scores, a person's social score can move up and down depending on their behaviour. The exact methodology is a secret - but examples infractions include bad driving, smoking in non-smoking zones, buying too many video games and posting fake news online.
Repercussions include:

Banning you from flying or getting the train.

Throttling your internet speeds.

Banning you (or your kids!) from the best schools.

Stopping you getting the best jobs.

Keeping you out of the best hotels.

Being publicly named as a bad citizen.

A prototype blacklist already exists, and has been used to punish people. "

"Good Ching Points, minus 550, subject is a target for enforcement action"

H Y P E R O A T S

> he needs somebody to watch over him
Grow up.

Ma means horse

My chink rommate thinks this is a good idea. He also likes the UN, wants to abolish borders and wants a world government because "iT woULd bE pEaCeFUl".
Stay away from the soy

This is an US only meme.

This social credit rating system can be easily exploited. Some no-name Joe can easily set up a covenant of people with the same concerns about these social credit ratings and they can upvote for each other their families and their other friends and they can do the same for them. You scratch my back I scratch your back.

Report him to the chinese government for sedition, maybe they'll jail him when he comes back home.

>Implying it's not the government that dishes out points.
They're not going to let the people determine the real score.
Government sets certain parameters that people are expected to follow.
>We can see that you spent 6h on your computer today. That's too long. -50 points.
>You're watching alternative news on your computer, -250 points.
>Seems like you disagree with our government immigration policies on social media, -100 points.

That's how it's going to go and it's probably going to be automated.
If people have the right to give points, it's going to be some ridiculously low amount that's there only to give people the illusion of control.

>I buy 1000 videogames but I don't play, I just collect
You should be hospitalized for that

are we gonna witness Sibyl System being implemented ?

That's never gonna happen, I'll eat my own shit on livestream if they actually implement this bullshit, screencap this and keep it somewhere safe.

It's already implemented, not fully though.

Most NEETs suck up to the gov that provides precious tendie welfare, so most robots are probably going to be in the middle (loyal but useless)

Regardless of how nauseating the reference is or not go ahead and burry your head in the sand

baby boomer hell is upon china