Hi there! Today on LGR we're gonna play some really cool phonics game for MS-DOS...

Hi there! Today on LGR we're gonna play some really cool phonics game for MS-DOS. It may be a game aimed at young children, but it was $1 at one of the many thrift stores I wander around aimlessly on a regular basis. Check this out, it came on 10 whole floppy disks! Wow how cool! Isn't slow, noisy, low capacity storage mediums amazing?

Attached: 1521437061839.png (1263x709, 1.16M)

I read this in his voice wtf. lgr is based so fuck off

What is the point of this thread?

Just because he's a really cool YouTuber doesn't mean I can't roast him.

Attached: FB_IMG_1511922099601.jpg (720x478, 58K)

>FB_IMG_XX
you arent roasting anyone

Neat, I have that same joystick.

Soyface, that's the point.

WTF, I hate LGR now!

>tfw no edutainment game to tell me how great soy is

Attached: 1519382962556.png (1024x799, 1.06M)

At least he's not "muh audio tape/vinyl" Techmoan tier yet

Attached: file.png (180x36, 5K)

Techmoan regularly makes fun of people who think vinyl/tape are better than digital.

I'm just saying that he's obsessed with that shit

>he doesn’t actually watch techmoan

I actually do

There's a lot more variety in tape/vinyl formats than "mp3/wav/flac but in a different shape for the 2000th time"

he also gets so mad at troll comments that he makes elaborate unfunny muppet segments to get back at them

lel I had an HP Vectra, it sucked ass

I enjoy Techmoan. He reminds me of the kinds of English obsessives who wear anoraks, and stand on train platforms for days on end. It's becoming increasingly difficult to find people in this country with an interest in anything besides getting shitfaced, and falling over in a pool of their own vomit.

I sucked Clint off at a retro game convention

did he have a big daddy dick or

LGR is a sweet cinnamon bun too pure for this world.

Attached: 1436247377699.jpg (480x640, 134K)

What’s with this soy boy?

>soy downs

I miss Cosmo ;_;

imagine being so annoyed by what someone else enjoys that you feel obligated to tell a bunch of strangers about it

Computers are for faggots. I got some nerd to make this post for me while I groped his mom.

He's cool tho

The thing is, digital music listeners find variety to their lives in less hollow subjects than audio formats.