So this is the power of T-Mobile lte

So this is the power of T-Mobile lte.

Attached: tm.png (1260x332, 47K)

Tmobile networks are over saturated.

Depends on distance from tower, # of active users connected to towers, whether tower has mimo or not

user a while ago who claimed to work for carriers basically said most towers have 3 lte transmitters/receivers and each have max bandwidth of ~35Mbps if siso else ~70 or ~140 if mimo (most are siso).

Compound all of this with carriers being cheap cunts and sharing all that bandwidth with hundreds of people and network issues are guaranteed.

Attached: wF8sruObo.png (350x140, 80K)

>29.9 mbps
I only reached that speed once, and it was at 4am for the very first time buying tmo service while on the phone with tech support. After that it's been a constant sub 2/3mbps for me.
I'm thinking of just going back to verizon, and maybe keeping a tmo sim for my 2cnd slot.

Good call, unless lots of customers start complaining of dial up speeds t-mobile isn't doing shit guaranteed. You should look into MVNOs like cricket and boost, they let you port in unlocked phones i think.

Meanwhile on AT&T, my son with his YouTube monkey music videos and my daughter with her games can both chew through my monthly data cap in a few days, leading to multiple $15 charges for additional gigabytes of data.

I get 12 down 9 up.

Good enough for me.

Better than sprint 70% of the time. I usually get 1.5mbps at best

get on metrops/boost my dude, it's like $100 for 4 lines with no data caps

Man, wimax crippled sprint big time.

>my son with his YouTube monkey music videos

Don't let him watch rap videos, it'll hurt his development.

Holy shit for a moment there I though he was watching animal documentaries. shame

>metropcs
That's on tmobile's network, and it's part of the reason why they're so slow. All these mvno's competing on the same network kinda kills it for everyone.

Better throttled 1-4 mbps connections than data caps. I've gotten pretty close to 100GB/month with netflix and hulu alone.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-08-23-33-18(1).jpg (720x584, 39K)

Do you live in a shithole or something?

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-233535.jpg (1439x453, 104K)

Honestly better than I expected.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 10.39.29 PM.png (815x330, 67K)

He's 22 and smokes pot 24/7. His little brother does hard shit. My only hope is that my daughter doesn't turn out to be a degenerate druggie. Damn my ex-wife and her addict genes.

>daughter with her games
???
Games operate on kilobytes per second

user I hate to say this but you seem to be the common denominator between all of your fuckup children.

You should introduce them to Japanese cartoons. At least that way they'll be sedated betas who won't commit real crimes.

I'm sorry to hear that user. Must be what my parents felt when I dropped out of middle school.

No, it's their mother. I'm an Eagle Scout, was supposed to attend the Naval Academy. I can count on one hand the number of times I've smoked weed in my life, and haven't even thought about doing anything more hardcore than that. I stick with alcohol.

>Japanese cartoons
I'd kill myself if any of my kids became weeb faggots.

>alcohol
That's literally worse dipshit. Have you never hugged your kids or spent time with them? It sounds like they don't even know you exist.

>alcohol worse than faggot ass pot

Okay, High Times subscriber.

>Do you live in a shithole or something?
Yes (Las Vegas), but it has it's percs, and I pretty much love being here.

T-Mobile for the most part is pretty shit here. Verizon, and ATT are pretty good though as far as mobile data speed goes.

My uncles all grab the booze when the weekend turns up. Some even every weekday night. Not a single one of their kids turned out ok, one is even pregnant at 14 and doesn't even know who the baby daddy is.

Would tell you to turn things around buy it sounds like you gave up already.

Better than metro lmao

Attached: 536729F3-2730-4EF7-B334-42F5ACE441D4.png (750x1334, 2.12M)

how do I stop T-Mobile's network from throttling my bandwidth when I Tether to my comp?

At least you have LTE. I am constantly being dropped to "HSPA+" which barely gets me above 100kbps.

Seems like you're being throttled. Are you over your monthly limit for lte?