Do macfags really do this?

Do macfags really do this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-08 at 23.55.27.png (1385x878, 397K)

This is even more retarded than the tablet keyboards you can buy to turn your tablet into a shitty laptop.

Apple users are well known for full circle stupidity.

holy shit lol

I have those for riding my Bike because I have misshapen ears. Also to use them while sleeping without loosing them

>Do macfags really do this?
>screenshot from a Mac

Guess you do OP.

Wow faggots gonna fag

i've seen this pair airpod straps being all over instagram, facebook and now Jow Forums. the marketing department probably got a raise for this product

they're also not being advertised trough the promotions program. people literally repost it saying "LOL APPLE BE TRIPPIN YALL, CHICKEN WINGS AND WATERMELLONS"

this is literally a new way of marketing without spending a dime and they reach well over 100,000 thousand people

this
My coworkers are always bragging about their "superior battery life" until every time lunch comes around they're all scrambling to find a charger

UNDERRATED

>"LOL APPLE BE TRIPPIN YALL, CHICKEN WINGS AND WATERMELLONS"
Funnily enough, niggers are the ones who always continue to scramble for Apple products to perpetuate their delusions of being rich and high class

Which would just further confirm his theory that this is some shitty viral marketing campaign.

People, black people included, like Apple products because they just work and Apple supports them forever unlike say Samsung who charges you the same for a high-end phone as Apple then stops supporting it after one major

.. OS update. Not sure why the rest of my post got cut off

Let's be honest, the majority of people do not care about how long Apple supports their devices especially since they buy the newest one every year. Why would long term support matter to them? They buy them so they can feel like they're cool and have status.

Let's be honest, buying a new phone every two to four years is all right because the technology progresses and you'll get all the new features like better camera, display, networks, and other shit.
The real problem is spending more than $350 on a phone. Why would you spend so much on a device that's morally and technologically obsolete in four years? Especially when you *know* they are made with planned obsolescence in mind.

do what? i use my monitor headphones, audio-technica ath-m30

>regular earbuds
>wired all the time
>thid combo
>wired or wireless, depends on what you need at the moment
I don't see how its bad?

>9 dollarinos
They're okay on windows tablets

Attached: 1515446368922.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>literally crashes when trying to display a large character
>just works

This isn't wired, the sound is still transmitted wirelessly. You get the worst of both worlds: wires and battery life.

I've actually lost my dock case at the gym and have yet to even misplace the buds. You don't need those stupid ass wires, they stay in your ears even during running.

like it or not they are the best bluetooth headsets on the market. when the wireless charging case is released the charger argument goes out the window.

macfags just dont charge anything ever because they expect the battery to never die.

plug in the dock for like ~1 hour max and it takes like 5 minutes to get enough charge on the dead pods to go for a 4 hour stretch of music. the dock is nice cus i dont have to carry an micro-usb and a power adapter I can just recharge it on the go.

>wireless earphones
>making them somewhat wired
Yes, you're a faggot OP

>'Mac'fags
>some shitty accessory no one asked for
>24 reviews
>screenshot on Mac

What level of handicap are you? I don't have genetic problem/subhuman ears, My AirPods have never fell out.

>a shitty bug that got patched in a week
>detrimental to Apple sales for the next decade

Nice reality distortion and desperation, faggot.

I'm not really sure if iPhone's battery life is good or bad since people with iPhones tend to use them non-stop. Granted, their social media apps do drain battery quite a lot. But it would be the same for Android. I only listen to music on it so it's not that bad for me.

dollarinos
basically this, this is just a wire

Where did I mention sales? I was countering the idea that your rinky dink phone OS "just works".

All of the people I have seen wearing Airpods haven't had any straps.

>Do macfags really do this?
Very few Macfags use in-ear headphones.
They are for phones.

>buying apple
>buying samshit

Are they eating shit for lunch? iPhone is notable for its poor battery life. I've never known anyone with an iPhone that didn't charge it every single day.

>Be forced to change settings such as email servers etc at an iPad
>Do this for a lot of iPads
Thank god for those keyboards, really.

>Supports them forever
Can't really say that about my old white macbook

In my own personal experience the only real battery drainer is Facebook, but I have since uninstalled it and have not used it in years.