Mozilla gave us this cancer

mozilla gave us this cancer

Attached: js.jpg (466x716, 69K)

Reminder that our guy Eich wanted to use Scheme but the brainlets at Netscape made him design JS instead.

>whining instead of making products

Use es6 and get over it.

he also hates gays. is he /ourguy/?

Brandon Eich gave us this powerful gift, and we have used it for evil.

*brainlets at mozilla

Still uses the broken base of the language that was built and shipped in 10 days. How can people get excited over this shit? Just use a proper language and transpiler.

depends if he takes anal like a champ

What the fuck does that even mean? It all transpiles to js, so therefore you are constrained by what js can do in the browser. The problem is not just the language, it is the limitations that browsers have had to put on languages running in browsers for two decades.

My website can be run entirely without Javascript. But you'll miss the cool stuff like my cookie warning, adsense and my email address so I wouldn't recommend it.

JS is good. There are few quirks, but overall the language lets you do your job comfortably. It's fine that you just hate JS without a reason, but don't use that as an argument why others should avoid the language.

how come a broken language like javascript can get into W3C as the foundation of modern web and allow so much garbage? mining and other leaks would never happen if the web had pure HTML standards

This kills the javascript

Attached: wa.png (837x556, 75K)

This kills the web. Making browsers run binary blobs instead of plaintext JS. JS will survive because it's what everyone will compile to WA.

> implying obfuscated js is readable
> implying asm.js is readable

Obfuscated will be norm, as opposed to what we have now.

>JS is good because I can make money with double digits IQ

I'm employed as a C++ programmer. JS is good because it is just good. It's a simple language with dynamic typing, proper closures and C-like syntax.

>plaintext JS
>plaintext

>C++ programmer
You talk like this is an accomplishment ?

is there a problem

I'm sorry to break this to you but you might be retarded.
This is a direct response to the post that assumes that I'm making money writing JS.

JavaScript is pretty good

He has a SJW asian programmer with dyed hair and a homosexual pink haired huwhite male as their lead secops.

You tell me if he's "/ourguy/"