'Untraceable' Old phones

I've been reading about how old Nokia 8210's are being used as untraceable phones, looking around at the local classifieds and ebay seeing these things are expensive, anyone know any other alternative phones.

Attached: 41-J1vICViL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puri.sm/shop/librem-5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remember this text LOL

Attached: sms_pic076.gif (130x90, 996)

>untraceable phones
i seriously hop you guys don't believe this

You realize 2g is dead, and 3g is almost?

>2g dead
>still used in more than 90% of the world

came here to say this, but most of Jow Forums is filled with children so I'm pretty sure these niggers believe in it.

Note the title, 'untraceable'

I guess anything pre-9/11 might be less botnet but even old Nokias will still ping cell towers and give a rough estimation of your movement. It should be noted, though, that unless the police is tracing your phone through triangulation then the accuracy is very poor.

I guess he means phones that can have their imei changed, so once you do that, change sim, its basicly a new phone and will be identified on a network as a new phone,
Also old phones dont have botnet on them but they could still be traced by cell tower triangulation

that phone is not untraceable by far shot lmao.

op is a faggot.

Get a Librem 5
puri.sm/shop/librem-5/

>untraceable
are you james bond? for avoiding botnet don't use botnet apps on a regular smartphone.

I hop on you and then you die.

There's special firmware for some Nokia and Samsung phones.

It's not untraceable per se but has built in tools that can help you like imei rotation, ciphering indicator and what not.

So you get clean SIM and with some precautions you're good to go while with regular phone you have to throw it away every time you want to change SIM.

Only used razors, would ping the f out towers on news day and 2 do days. Each map on laptop read r. &!>some other s if pug'd. You could install p- chop on them and trigger radio off/on auto. Shit cookie spams & clean f bots middle script squirts)

Police/govt/operator is running quite sophisticated software for such things.

Like you throw old phone away and activate new one with new IMEI never seen on network before on the same cell and around same time it'll automatically get flagged as "successor" to previous one. You have to be insanely careful with it and preferably use sat phone if you're just low tier criminal and have no political agenda against "freedom". For everything else just don't use phone.

Why don't you go file a report for your lobby supporting shitheads and kiss pepe's ass cookie?

So what's the name of the firmware?

Any chink MTK-based android can have their imei changed, btw

Only loli hentai pedophiles are freaking out so much about muh tracing and botnet

>90% of the world is a shit-hole and if you still have 2g, i have bad news for you

>looking around at the local classifieds and ebay seeing these things are expensive
>found it for $25 on ebay
lol you are dumb

Not untraceable. But if you want a dumbphone which IMEI you can change easily, get a RAZR V3. Should be easy to get and cheap. Make sure you get hold off the software tools first.