Millions of youtube tech channels

>millions of youtube tech channels
>not a single one teaching you how to get rid of botnet how to maintain a BSD Distro
interesting

Attached: yCslxtH.jpg (971x921, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yarchive.net/comp/linux/coding_style.html
github.com/django/django/pull/4219
github.com/django/django/commit/a58d7111f00ed602bcfcefaa367587d4b905d2ce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is "sanity" ableist?

Also BSD is on life support, only its devs give a damn.

Excuse me? Check your privilege! Not every is blessed with a working brain.

>uploading a guide on how to get rid of the botnet to the botnet

Because some people believe that it'll make the mentally ill feel bad.

Which is absolute shit. I'm officially diagnosed (by an actual doctor, not self diagnosed like a lot of these people) schizoaffective. Having people get offended about bullshit allegedly on my behalf annoys me no end. The reality is they are the professionally offended and outraged.

How fucking comfortable do you have to be that you have so little going on in your life that getting outraged at technology naming conventions is something you rail against? It is fucking absurd.

Attached: 1522287491936.jpg (250x226, 16K)

i don't give a flying fuck about your schizophrenic fear of 'botnets', kill yourself

I've never understood why people censor usernames in images like these when you can find it in a quick Google search of the remaining information.

The tech channels that exist are pajeets with terrible english accents.

Attached: 1497176327833.png (400x386, 201K)

Almost certainly from reddit since it has an Imgur filename and most subreddits make you censor names so they don't have liability for doxing even though it's not fucking doxing.

Django is pretty nice desu

Because none of those people are retarded enough to use botnettube, instead opting for a platform that respects their freedom.

She put a space too much that's worst

Can you describe how the condition affects you in your day to day life ? Really interested

>1+ contribution to the opensource project added to her portfolio:^)
You mad patriarchy?

> pull request rejected
based Django

Attached: closed.png (713x86, 17K)

Attached: yikes.png (580x194, 13K)

She's cute!

Fixed her code

Attached: fixed.png (1042x439, 41K)

>she

tranny memes were funny in 2016, but not anymore

> but not anymore

Butt hurt trap detected

I smell the grill from here.

>he was cute
fixed that for you, now it's just a mess of piercings

>Even the Creator of Django advises anniversary using Django
Good shit

I hope this rustles her jimmies

Attached: file.png (1895x864, 151K)

>Tabs are 8 characters
This better be bait

Attached: bird-plane.png (2307x1350, 3.16M)

yarchive.net/comp/linux/coding_style.html

Don't argue with Linus

KEK

not that guy, but it's probably
>nature vs nurture
since you fucking soyboys are gonna ask "What did he mean by that", i'll give you a bonus opinion:
>nature = learning by life experience
>nurture = learning verbally / by history

While I have nothing but the highest respect for Linus, I disagree with the formatting conventions used in Linux and in most GNU software. Open curly braces go on the same line, tabs should never be used, and indentation should be 4 spaces, anything more gets messy fast with multi level indentation

That's because you write shit code. Braces go on the same line except for the main functions

There's a postmodernist journal paper from the 60s that argues that sanity is just a social construct designed to silence the voices of feminist. There another one that also argues similarly against reason/rationality.

When I was badly ill, before we found the right medication, I was hearing voices and seeing shadowy figures... I also smell things that aren't there. The cocktail of meds I'm on now I've been on for about ten years and I only hallucinate sounds and vision stuff occasionally, usually when stressed (or I haven't taken my meds).

Day to day now is mostly mood disorder. Constant depression, but part of the cocktail of meds stops me from stringing myself up from the ceiling. It's not like "woe is me everything is shit". But everything isn't great either. Everything is bland. Everything trundles along. Nothing ever happens. But nothing ever happening is a blessing. Because it's better than being in jail or a mental hospital again.

Sometimes multiple levels of indentation are required, and there's no good way around it. If you have lots of state that an inner part of a nested loop needs access to, then splitting the code into a bunch of separate functions is inefficient both in terms of programmer time and in terms of memory usage, since many parts of the state would have to be passed through, some potentially requiring copies. Its easy to get real ideological about how code should always look nice and clean, but in reality it isn't that straightforwards

It is though you just write shit code

I'll have you know I have been knighted by the Queen for the quality of my code and the contributions that I have made to the betterment of mankind through advancing the standards of software engineering

Nah I think she was just too weak, it looked like she was knighting you but she was trying to behead you for writing such shit code

HOW DARE YOU INSULT HER MAJESTY

Left is more readable. Whitespace is good.

You're just afraid she'll take back India you poo

The left didn't have any indentation though

Left didn't have anything to indent.

She's Finnish, everyone who lives there is a feminist / cuckold

>t. visualstudio/sublimetext nigger
kys

its amazing how quickly freebsd went down the drain, hope somebody forks it and removes the democratic elective system

all that bragging about netflix looks pretty silly now

What sort of an immature idiot is this "woman"?
These kids HAVE to have their voice taken away from them. It wasnt so long ago that these tards whinged like this but no-one ever heard them, so they wee eventually forced to stop and grow up.
Not any more.

Attached: 1517650826348.gif (450x375, 89K)

sad honestly

Here you go Anons
github.com/django/django/pull/4219

BSD is shit.

KEK

Attached: 1511722605087.png (631x285, 32K)

>OP finds contenet he would like to see on youtube isn't there
>OP makes a thread bitching about it on Jow Forums instead of proactively creating and uploading the content
>the absolute state of nu/g/
An informative thread about open source died for this shit

We wouldn't have this problem if being diagnosed with a mental disorder prompted immediate human euthanasia procedures.

*humane euthanasia
Typo, not a monster.

*hugs*

This has to be satire

>not changing #!/bin/bash to #!/usr/bin/env bash

You come to Jow Forums so you would almost certainly be diagnosed with autism at the minimal

fucking neurotypical

oh wow, you are such a FUCKING SPERG!!!!!!! holy shit lol.

do you think your cool now or something?

Hello Alex

ty for the informative post

i dont give a shit about this bitch. if you think that shit is cool you are a fucking virgin my man. so fucking sad holy shit lol

This is such low quality bait that it's actually high quality bait

> you've been logged f>meme

Sounds like you're doing the right things. Exercise could help with the depression.

*in a nasally juvenile voice*THIS IS SUCH LOW QUALITY BAIT THAT IT'S ACTUALLY HIGH QUALITY BAIT

Attached: fuckupayme.png (1220x835, 67K)

well logic is pretty overrated. hobgoblin of small minds and all that. ningen are pattern recognition machines, not logical ones: most of what we call reason is a post hoc rationalization of some impulsive unconscious choice. its perfectly fine to outsource reason to machines and allow humans to do what they are actually good at.
however i might think there's a lot of merit to trying hard even at things you suck, it appears the world disagrees

>Throwing stones in glass houses

Have a speech impedement but a childhood of speech therapy meant in my late teens I managed to become fluent in language fine that no one would really know. Only have bad days when majorly deprived of sleep or my speech impedement creeps in when having to give a bulk of speech like 2 - 3 pages worth it'll get messy.
Due to this only my best friends and family really know I have it now. Taking the piss out of myself to my best mate (Have to love self deprecating humour) ended up having some nosy todger go off on a tirade about how awful I was and basically piece of insensitive shit. Told her Im mocking myself basically in her view I cant speak for myself or use it as a platform to justify myself, however she who never had a speech impedement could speak and take offense on my behalf... in order to berate me with it.
World is crazy.

>be me two decades ago
>learning html from some online tutorial
>says to never hyperlink the phrase "click here" because search engines can't map it properly
>two decades later people still do it

github.com/django/django/commit/a58d7111f00ed602bcfcefaa367587d4b905d2ce

>>not a single one teaching you how to get rid of botnet
If they want to live the no-botnet lifestyle, they probably don't use youtube

shocking, I know

Make our own, user.

source?

Laravel is more straightforward, plus you can use php7.0

Laravel sucks dicks

You have a talent, thanks for the work you do here.

You are a cunt