Do you still believe that I'm lying when I say I'm really a girl?

Do you still believe that I'm lying when I say I'm really a girl?

strawpoll.me/16541843

Attached: __comic_kairakuten_and_original_drawn_by_michiking__464cdee3af02814356950e9373ab0161.jpg (700x944, 334K)

litteraly who?

I don't care, I just want you to stop making bad posts.

If your a woman then you are in-heat like a cat, You will most likely get knocked up and become a natural born housewife with your 15th kid on the way

Attached: [Hentai]-Pregnant-34.jpg (800x600, 91K)

I think you are a girl, please blow my tiny dick

Open bob pleas

Literally kys I like to nice post but you are really a useless PoS and a slut to top. Go on plebbit if you want some nu-males to orbit you, Jow Forums is a gay board, attention whores begone.

Wrong bant is straight board

Attached: images.png (225x225, 11K)

Jow Forums is a bi board

Attached: 1538014589165.gif (125x125, 13K)

>Jow Forums is a gay board
Stop trying to force yourself on us fag

Attached: 1538117787234.png (666x504, 412K)

Fuck off Noel

Attached: t_3ee85bb8047f81d54be116553663337c-imagepng.png (255x255, 34K)

Faggots get out NOW

Attached: xw_1349090.jpg (720x409, 90K)

No-one is trying to force you, straights are welcome as long as you do not bring your nu-males and thots in.

Attached: 1538123682260.gif (500x354, 144K)

Jow Forums is straight mans rightful clay. Go back to your contamination board.

Attached: 185978356943605789.jpg (800x1051, 195K)

nobody likes you and your gayposting we already have enough of that cancer raiding us weekly

seriously, quit. It's not funny nor coy nor clever. You just annoy people.

Attached: 1536024121120.jpg (400x400, 10K)

based and redpilled, nice nines, straight board confirmed

What delusion are you living in? I have been on Jow Forums since day 1, it has been this way since then, except much nicer.
The gayposting is kept to the gay posting threads, but you guys keep on whining and whining.
Are you trying to troll me?

Wronfg, r9k is for straight incels.

6969, based and redpilled, bant is a gay board confirmed

you're just an awful poster

are you seriously just trying to portray a character that people hate or something? I don't think someone could be so disingenuous if they were honest

Attached: 1533095175412.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Based.

Attached: 131387174d9b6c5307ca242ac815aa23.jpg (745x633, 83K)

gay int finn needs to go back too

Yes, my previous few posts were emulating yours but gay so you can see what you appear like.Seriously the gayposting is kept to the gay threads but you keep on ranting and whining and whinging every fucking thread(To be fair, maybe not every thread, but every thread I am in for sure)
I seriously just want you guys to leave us alone, is that too hard?
Can you please talk to me as if I were a person, and not just for my gay posting that is contained to the gay posting threads?
I really just want Jow Forums to become nice again.

Why can't I post here too?

Attached: 1497204743829.png (1079x1225, 1.11M)

perkele satana

Listen here faggot, No one likes you people, You insert yourself and latch onto every community you find sucking out the life trying to turn everything gay. You're as bad as furfags.
This board was made from a Jow Forums tumor, This does not belong to you. Fuck off to you designated board.

Attached: 1865623479565785.png (960x540, 1.45M)

Jow Forums used to have /polgbt/ before 2016 cancer came along.If this board is made from a Jow Forums tumor then /polgbt/ is here.
What the fuck are you even talking about? I keep the gayposting to the gayposting threads, I just asked the slut to gtfo.
I honestly,HONESTLY, don't care if you are straight or even a gay-hater, just treat me like a normal person and I will do the same.
I just want Jow Forums to be nice again.
Do you remember the early days? Everyone was nice and kind.

>Yes, my previous few posts were emulating yours but gay so you can see what you appear like.
Yes, I noticed that you were trying to do that. You just made yourself look retarded.
>Seriously the gayposting is kept to the gay threads but you keep on ranting and whining and whinging every fucking thread(To be fair, maybe not every thread, but every thread I am in for sure)
Me? I do it? I'm pretty sure everyone except you and your merry men want the gays to leave us alone. It's annoying.
>I seriously just want you guys to leave us alone, is that too hard?
Go to a board that doesn't care about your gayposting like Jow Forums and we'll leave you alone.
>Can you please talk to me as if I were a person, and not just for my gay posting that is contained to the gay posting threads?
You literally brought it up, retard
>I really just want Jow Forums to become nice again.
And I want the gays to be gone instead of ruining it every time I come on

see above and and we even got rid of the Jow Forumsfaggotry. Now we just need to get rid of the fagfaggotry. So get out.

>Jow Forums used to have /polgbt/ before 2016 cancer came along.If this board is made from a Jow Forums tumor then /polgbt/ is here.
You aren't fooling anyone with your "been here since day one" crap if you keep this up
>What the fuck are you even talking about? I keep the gayposting to the gayposting threads, I just asked the slut to gtfo.
you brought up how gay you are
>I honestly,HONESTLY, don't care if you are straight or even a gay-hater, just treat me like a normal person and I will do the same.
I honestly don't want to see your gayposting in every thread I open
>I just want Jow Forums to be nice again.
Are you autistic too?
>Do you remember the early days? Everyone was nice and kind.
You obviously weren't here judging by your other replies

Ebin

Straightposter go back Jow Forums has been, is, and will be gay

Attached: 1537647278909.png (1078x662, 308K)

>You aren't fooling anyone
I'm not trying to leverage my status or lie to you, I was here when this board was founded as an april's fools joke, same with /fitlit/, I'm just trying to correct you
>You brought up how gay you are
I said that to chase the whore away, my bad on this, let's get past that.
>I honestly don't want to see your gayposti g on every thread I open
Neither do I, I'm honestly tired of all the pride parades and shit, what I'm trying to say is that its unfair to hate all gays because of one or two obnoxious people
>Are you autistic too?
It really was better back then
>You obviously weren't here judging by your other replies

You are right, I got mad, my bad, I apologise, can we move on and be nice to each other now?

You're just being facetious and you know it

go away

No you can fuck off. /polgbt/ as a forced meme no one liked but you puss leaking fags. You faggots never stay in one place always spreading like a disease. It's like it's in your nature to infect others, You depend on hosts.
No one will treat you as an equal because your a faggot and because you always make it a point to talk about it like, You are the male rostie.
>Do you remember the early days
Those days were fine because we didn't have you people shitting everywhere. Fuck off.
>Jow Forums

Attached: 154795684757856.png (600x683, 381K)

I'll just leave this here

It's true. If it isn't a purely straight board and isn't a purely gay board it must be a biboard.

Attached: 1536916825578.jpg (1125x1096, 118K)

>Yes I noticed that you were trying to do that.You just made yourself look retarded
Was emulating you making me look retarded? Whatever, I apologise for my earlier outbreak.
>Me?I do it? I'm pretty sure everyone except you and your merry men want the gays to leave us alone.It's annoying
Seriously, it's the same here.Every normal thread I go to and try to reply to I always get insulted.But now I realised that its just the same 1 or 2 people,I hope you realise its the same with the gays too.
>We'll leave you alone if you go to Jow Forums
But Jow Forums is my home board, I keep the gay posting to the gay posting threads.Saying that I'm gay doesn't mean I am gayposting.
>You literally brought it up, retard
I wasn't gayposting

Are you even reading what I said? I'm doing everything I can, I'm seriously exasperated.

t. "boohoo why do fags ruin my board fags should only post on one board and the others are for straight people"

Attached: 1528364909231.jpg (800x680, 300K)

I read you talk in circles and try to justify your gayposting. If you're exasperated, leave. I already linked you the way out.

t. "boohoo why do people not like when I post gay things all the time when the majority of posters hate it"

>founded as an april's fools joke
I was made because ledditfags kept shitting up Jow Forums
The same way you faggots shit up ever board you occupy. And you wounder why every board hates you. Stop trying to find a middle ground, The majority of the hates you get use to it.

Attached: 12856723857348978.jpg (400x225, 27K)

t. straight normalfag

Attached: 15091452017171.png (500x800, 345K)

I was not justifying gayposting.My point is that I do not gaypost, and that you shouldn't judge the gay community for 1 or 2 posters.

proud of it desu

I was here on day 1, nothing to do with Jow Forums.
I was on Jow Forums before the elections, long before, back when communists had a daily thread.
>The same way you faggots shit up every board you occupy.The majority of the hates you get use to it
My point is that it is only one or two people.Do you think I'm not tired of Normie's ERP too? I fucking am dude.
I believe you are reasonable and I will explain to you my position.
Being gay is part of my identity,not all of it,but it is part of it.On the one hand, when people try to ERP, I hate ERP so I just do a light teasing to not let them feel like they got ignored
But on the other hand, everyone hates me
Tell me this, I am between a rock and a hard place.I can either just say fuck all and ERP and ruin day(like you said) or I could just pretend to be straight( It already is hard enough irl)
I'm reallyat a breaking point here
I just want everyone to be nice to each other, like back when Jow Forums first started.
I spend over 12 hours a day here, I just want to improve it the best I can.

All heterosexuals are normalfags npcs.

Attached: Haikyuu.full.1636560.jpg (841x811, 517K)

Can you please respond? I just want everyone to get a better understanding and be nice to one another.I already admitted that my first post was stupid, I was trying to get OP to stop attention whoring but inadvertently it got mistaken for gayposting.

Please stop this, they will hate us even more

I'm just joking lad.

Attached: 1508290315375.jpg (500x381, 252K)

>I was here on day 1, nothing to do with Jow Forums
>I was on Jow Forums before the elections, long before, back when communists had a daily thread
Not a single person believes you faggot. You claims are untrue and everyone knows it. The place was filled with haha you're Jow Forumss dumpster, avatarfags, cirno, Kagari hate, circlejerks about how better this board is.
It's not just one or two posters or one thread it's everyday is all threads. Tee hee guys my ass leaks puss (you) me, You look cute lets rp in this thread. Trying to find some middle ground wont work, I hate you disgusting freaks, You are all the same across websits. Demand to be accepted or brute force it. Your community are the new furfags, Have a problem with it take it up with the other faggots and stop mentioning it no onw would know and you could shitpost to your hearts content.
>I'm reallyat a breaking point here
Fucking good, Go cry about it on your blog.

Attached: 1978934657945785837.jpg (553x633, 47K)

I know but they don't.They see this as us trying to provoke them.Please just hold off until they understand us

I don't really care what some incel homophobes think desu

Attached: 1511504964587.jpg (600x800, 74K)

I never ERP, you can feel free to hate on ERPs
>Not a single person believes you faggot
You can believe what you want, I was on Jow Forums before the_donald ruined it
Bant on day 1 wasn't like this, it was anime spam, yeah, people were laughing, but it was all ironic.
>Its not just one or two posters everyday it's all threads.
It's the same one or two posters on all threads, that's my point

>It's the same one or two posters on all threads
No, No it's not. It's every faggot from every country and it's brought up in every thread. Post anime girl "hey cutie" "Pic me" "i'd fug you" "Show feminine benis" "RP with me" Then when you get any amount of criticism you sperg out. It's like you people are truly incapable of understanding why people grow to hate you hater high school. The consent need for attention and approval, If you lured to shut your mouth and stopped acting like woman on the internet you'd find out there is no need share that information.

Attached: 16598342789580764078.jpg (444x700, 41K)

This antigayposting campaign is way gayer than the gayposting itself to be honest. Waaaaaaay more circlejerking is involved here.

Attached: 9aaf31f6f90f7ef9.png (540x611, 314K)

i think ur a grill, but your pics are kinda wierd for a grill.