When did you finally decide to leave Jow Forums?

When did you finally decide to leave Jow Forums?

Attached: 1535974716077.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

i never went on Jow Forums...

Only ever been on Jow Forums to make bait posts

When i decided to becoma a massive faggot

I'm leaving Jow Forums for Jow Forums.

I only ever went there to read threads about really major news like terrorist attacks/mass shootings.

Never

Dropped on head?

when it became nothing except retards baiting retards

I never left

Litteraly paid to go there

Based

4 years ago
When i first came to this site

Please do

Worst Jew ever.

Not even in an evil way, you're just shit.

that's why everyone is on Jow Forums user.

I check the catalog on Jow Forums once a week just to see the stupid shit they're saying. It's usually extremely embarrassing. I think the only time I've been on before that was before i regularly visited Jow Forums right as the American election season was starting.

I have yet to be castrated.

got a problem, libtard?

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.760;428;7;70;5.jpg (760x428, 30K)

The "redpill general" literally claims that feminism is an actual biological brain virus. You also believe in the illuminati, you just call them Jews instead. As if it makes it sound any more reasonable. Another thing, when feminists say "there's too many white males in video games" you will flip your fucking shit to an autistic level. You'll say something like "its s fucking videogame, you can't just take out a whole race because you don't like it". Then you'll see a black person as a main character and screech about "MUH PC CULTURE, FUCKING NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING, DIRTY KIKES MAKING MY GAME COMMUNIST". I guess I should expect this level of hypocrisy from the board that says things like "NPC's just listen and believe, they don't think" while simultaneously believing every single thing that Q says. This is why Jow Forums hates you. This is why Jow Forums hates you. This is why the general public hates Jow Forums overall. Stop making everyone look bad you fucking degenerates

Attached: 1513466331276.jpg (546x700, 136K)

They hate what they do not understand

The "redpill general" literally claims that feminism is an actual biological brain virus. You also believe in the illuminati, you just call them Jews instead. As if it makes it sound any more reasonable. Another thing, when feminists say "there's too many white males in video games" you will flip your fucking shit to an autistic level. You'll say something like "its s fucking videogame, you can't just take out a whole race because you don't like it". Then you'll see a black person as a main character and screech about "MUH PC CULTURE, FUCKING NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING, DIRTY KIKES MAKING MY GAME COMMUNIST". I guess I should expect this level of hypocrisy from the board that says things like "NPC's just listen and believe, they don't think" while simultaneously believing every single thing that Q says. This is why Jow Forums hates you. This is why Jow Forums hates you. This is why the general public hates Jow Forums overall. Stop making everyone look bad you fucking degenerates my ass

Attached: 1R3zxbdn.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I expected you to not actually listen. This is typical of the average Jow Forums user to be absolute shit at even the most basic of rebuttals.

let me guess, you're with her?

Attached: maga_pepe_large.png (362x480, 241K)

user we don't listen because it's the same shit we hear from every one your not being brave are special for hating us every one else does

Absolutely not. I was pro trumo during the election. Don't you think you're being ridiculous by assuming that im your opposition just because i disagree with you? Like all the SJW's that called you and me Nazis just for disagreeing with them?

You actually voted for a reality tv star?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Whoa, i never thought about it like that.

Considering that Hillary wanted a no fly zone over Syria, was backed by the number one plane manufacturer for the air force, and was told that if it was in place we would go to war with Russia, yes.

JIDF begone.

Only two people ran for president, got it.

Attached: Smug.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Only the democrats and republicans win nowadays. Who did you vote for?

The man who's making so many power moves, he can't be bothered to know what Syria is.

Gary Johnson? That fucking retard? You do know he supported abortion right?

No, but I like him even more now.

Attached: Kermit-the-Frog-by-Bartholomew.jpg (1051x1327, 715K)

You're still here

Jow Forums is actually right and you know it.

Attached: 1535407625230.jpg (1456x1072, 185K)

when frog god-fags and redditors filled the board with 24/7 politicap ops garbage and you couldn't have any good fun because muh srs bsns, unless it was some epic takedown of shillery or based digit threads.
so september 2016.

how many shekels do you make?

Attached: 1473877201326.png (396x377, 170K)

if you got empathy and understanding from the general public, would you try harder to be likeable?

When reddit invaded and took the fun out of the board. These faggots will literally accuse you of being a shill for making a joke and not taking everything super seriously.

Cum on man, dont lie. You do it for free and the (You)s.
Israel wouldnt waste money shilling on a board of poorfag virgin nonwhite, yet still white supremicists.

Attached: 1498767009718.jpg (973x543, 57K)

Most of their views are retarded. But vidya games with extra diversity for the sake of diversity are usually shit games anyway.

I never really bothered with it in the first place. Poked my head in a few times but there's only so much cringe a person can take.

left Jow Forums and then went back because its better than this place

when i got banned

Attached: 1515650086919.jpg (1080x1080, 294K)

since /new/ got nuked

based and talmudpilled

05/04/17 New trial board added: Jow Forums - International/Random

when I started baiting Jow Forumstards. I noticed how retarded their responses were and I began to distance myself from them.

That's not what angers Jow Forums if there's just a character who happens to be non white it pisses them off. They also said stupid shit like "wolfenstien 2 is snti white because you kill Nazis and fight side by side with a black woman and some commie faggot" blazkowitz refuses to ever see eye to eye with either of them. And at that it isn't anti white to kill Nazis, its pro american to kill members of the Third Reich.

When my mom took away my Nintendo DS so I couldn't get on the internet anymore

>its pro american to kill members of the Third Reich
It's American to kill anyone because Americans are mindlessly violent beings, no better than wild dogs.

When they continued to shill for (((Trump))) after he attacked assad

Attached: 8f3.png (680x714, 329K)