She installs -dev packages on her base system

>she installs -dev packages on her base system

Attached: 1521482388159.jpg (180x157, 10K)

>he never compiles shit
Truly debian or debian-based is for babbies

i guess this applies to me but i use gentoo so it's not like i can avoid dev packages..

Unironically it would be nice to have an apt.conf option that would automatically install the development libraries for any package you install

>she doesn't have a dev-env to chroot into and compile packages there

Attached: 1522682619098.jpg (676x676, 37K)

>on gentoo
Are you braindead?

>he thinks you can't install binary packages on Gentoo
You are truly a meme, indeed

>not using source packages
HAHAHA

What use is a package if the headers are missing?

God she must be tight.

>What use is a package if the headers are missing?
What did he mean by this?

>His distro has -dev packages
No fucking thanks. That's the most annoying shit ever.

Attached: 1407143717153.jpg (328x495, 105K)

but why?

>she
>her

Attached: 1513845941223.jpg (665x574, 29K)

>she likes to have her root polluted by build dependencies
Ew is your room messy too?

Attached: 1521902231245.jpg (325x325, 18K)

Autism.

>he thinks it's a good idea to install binary packages on jenny2

>implying it makes any difference
Lol you have no clue what you're talking about do you

It is what we call autism

waht linux distribution should I install

Arch

>Femanom

Attached: 1482173700262.png (860x650, 60K)

>she
Who are you referring to OP? There are no females on this board.

too mainstream

There's a lot of females on this board. Unless you mean natal females then... well that's not true either

Attached: 1521069703429.jpg (696x720, 30K)

>he
I'm a she, and yes, I run gentoo.

Even more efficiently and better than you virgins.

Attached: cs 1-6 laughing whores.png (479x376, 297K)

Whomst*

Me, I'm crossposting from /a/.

install NixOS

>bigger packages for everything
>useless build dependencies
>biggest attack surface
Why would anyone use a distro that doesn't split packages, their debug symbols and developer headers?

Natal females are the only kind of females though. I'm sure there are some biological females here, but they must be very rare.

>"female" who uses gentoo
Sure you are. How long have you been on HRT?

>Natal females are the only kind of females though.
You're not only wrong but your beliefs are also extremely damaging to both women and men. If my boyfriend said anything even remotely close to this I'd dump him in a heartbeat.

>actually biting

>your beliefs are wrong
Can you prove me wrong then? "Muh feelings" aren't an argument either.

>natal females
What the fuck is this shit now. Why do they always have to invent new words.

just let them be what they want to be, it's not hard

What is it even though

>she

Attached: She.gif (656x288, 69K)

a woman fucked over by life

i use gentoo Tbh

Small breasts?

You sound psychically unstable. Are you bipolar or something?

>Why would anyone use a distro that doesn't split packages, their debug symbols and developer headers?
It keeps the number of packages in screenfetch down and thus means you're a minimalist.

>males can be females in any circumstance
What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to employ to make yourself believe that?

I'm not buying this lie
SAAAAAAGEEEEEEE

Not paying attention in biology class and any sociology major. Add a sprinkle of wishful thinking.

There are only two options here:
You are either forcing a person to be the opposite gender
or
You are bullying a mentally ill person into suicide
In both cases you are a terrible fucking monster. Don't need a phd in psychology to figure it out. Just basic human decency.
But you're a man. So you HAVE to be right about everything.

they should be free to make their bodies more female-like, yes

>There are only two options here
Binary thinking is a sign of low intelligence

>In both cases you are a terrible fucking monster.
The truth is sometimes hard to accept, but that does not mean we should indulge in lies and games of pretend. Someone needs to be the monster that stops the bus before it drives down the cliff. Otherwise all the crazy people inside who believe the bus can fly will die.

>But you're a man. So you HAVE to be right about everything.
Quite the bigot, aren't you? Being sexist is not okay.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be able to, I think people should be able to do all kinds of stupid shit they want to to themselves. I'm just saying it's delusional to say that "oh I wanna be a girl, therefore I am one", I also don't want to be forced to play pretend with them either.

nobody said otherwise you fucking retard

>you're an evil monster for pointing out the truth, because some people don't like the truth and would rather live in fantasyland in their heads.

the real question is, why does it bother you?

>see this depressed dude? let's beat him up to death because he's can't be happy like the rest of us normies instead of actually finding out what's causing it and helping him
just pointing out the truth bro why you mad?

Because A. pointing out the truth gets you fired and shamed socially and by the media. And B. the falsehood gets written into the law. Example being Canada and some states in the US.

Not the guy you were talking to, but just saying.

>speech is equivalent to physical violence
>truthful speech is equivalent to physical violence
>implying you can solve any problem without addressing the facts of the matter accurately

>implying trannies aren't getting beat to death on the daily
at least gays have it somewhat better nowada-
nevermind

Attached: IMG_5213.jpg (743x495, 59K)

What does that have to do with anything? Why should I lie to them and about them because other people beat them up? Do you have brain problems?

the fuck are getting worked up over you faggot lmao turn off the computer and go outside

>you mad
no u

Because it's disgusting and I feel the need to point out lies whenever I see them.
That's not a good comparison at all.

This is a troll right, surely there aren't mentally ill faggot apologists on Jow Forums right?

>binary thinking is a sign of low intelligence
>there are only two genders

really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: Shake_5.gif (1006x800, 293K)

Nobody said there were only two. There aren't even only two sexes. But man and woman are the only genders that matter because they are informed by biological realities and evolved over time and not just made up fashion choices. And only XX and XY sexes matter because the people with genetic diseases that are in between are so fucking rare that they aren't worth giving special consideration in the construction of our civilization. The vast vast majority of people are either male or female. And the vast majority of people have gender informed by their sex by the way.

All of which is completely irrelevant to this discussion which is about people who want to go from male to female or female to male and not about people who want to be somewhere in between or outside of them.

>her distro does not split -dev packages

the cycle continues for exactly this. Man can't believe there's girl because it's easier that some fat neckbeard fag with man tits on hrt is calling himself a girl than an actual girl doing it.

Sadly no, it's not a troll.

Attached: 1461014879330.jpg (352x360, 98K)

Yes