Beautiful, Tim and Apple Inc. have done it again

Beautiful, Tim and Apple Inc. have done it again.

Attached: F913BC13-5E64-4E62-9D49-D2AD0AF7F96B.jpg (1125x1299, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c8HeT2b868c
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slowclap.jpg

Nice! What a nice red piece of technology! I should get it, bros!

At least they got it right with the black front this time.

Attached: 1423366916220.gif (350x373, 2.98M)

>people on Jow Forums being able to afford anything besides android phones

Literal AIDSphone.

I could buy one but my budget for superfluous things went towards buying some new Istanbul cymbals.

Which ones my dude? I’m using a hodgepodge of cymbals at the moment, ranging from early-60s 5-Star Super Zyns to Stagg VBs, but some of the older ones are going to be irreplaceable when/if they crack and I like the idea of a consistent set. I was going to just save up for some K Customs but I’m always open to other brands.

get out fag

Someone post that LED colors comparison.

26" Traditional ride, and 15" OM hi-hats

I jsut wnat another iphone se

didnt they put toy story characters on the apple watch and that was the big update?

think about the fact that there is absolutely some well dressed businessman lifting his arm and being greeted by buzz lightyear

is there a worse company to ever exist than apple

How you finding it with a ride that big? I’ve a 20” Zildjian prototype that’s bright as fuck, and a 21” Stagg VB that’s dark as they come, but I couldn’t imagine playing a ride that big. What sort of music do you play?

>thinking there can be people who can't afford iphones
most of them are bought on payment plans anyway

It sounds fucking beautiful. My bass is just a converted 18" floor tom, so that cymbal looks even larger. I don't play anything in particular. It's just a hobby instead of just working and shitposting all day.

Attached: IMG_20171021_171803124.jpg (3264x1836, 1.79M)

OM hi-hats aren't in this picture ()

I don't know if it's my ears or what but I always think hitting a metal plate sounds horrible. I only like the actual drums of these setups. I'm not a musician or the person you replied to. I feel the same way about electric guitars usually, they sound like nails on a chalkboard. A normal acoustic guitar sounds pretty good. I don't know if others hear these the same way but for me it's almost unbearable.

Looks comfy man, real comfy. Pic related is my current setup. Don’t have a good picture of it but you can see it in action at a little studio session my band did here

youtu.be/c8HeT2b868c

Attached: image.jpg (2016x1512, 2.27M)

An acoustic guitar with nylon strings always sounds best to me, and as for the cymbals it all depends on the cymbal, how, and with what you strike it, but of course I enjoy bands as from the Carpenters to Einsturzende Neubauten with literal metal grating.

Thanks. I essentially copied the Neal Morgan's kit. He's done drumming for Bill Callahan (Smog), Joanna Newsom, Alela Diane, etc.
Your setup looks and sounds good. I got mine cramped in a corner.

Cheers man, that’s not where it lives, that’s at a local working men’s club we shot a video at. Don’t have space at home to keep a kit set up unfortunately.

So apparently bunch tech blogs think releasing the same smartphone with a different color (scheme) is going to help with the poor sales. How sad is that?

>is there a worse company to ever exist than apple
google

Innovation.

the world before red iphones
>war
>poverty
>bloated websites

the world after red iphones
>flying cars
>sexbots
>female presidents

>hur-dur apple sux
>look mummy I said it again xD

It really should of been pink

everyone wins that way. the most vapid and materialistic in society get a new shiny and we get a way to target and identify them when the night of the rope comes.

t. jailbroken 6s

>and we get a way to target and identify them when the night of the rope comes.
edgy stuff there kiddo

Wasn't the lastest iPhone the iPhone 10 or something? Are they rebranding a years old model as a low-end iPhone or something?

Wow! Amazing! They copied the color of the galaxy s5 sport! How innovative!

>you can copy colors
Jesus I didn't realize Samsung patended the spectrum.
Iphone 8 and Iphone X were released at the same exact time. Jow Forums kids will always laugh at Apple even though companies release new color schemes periodically.

>literally giving your money to degenerate faggots dying of AIDS

What platform will Jow Forums stand on once AIDS is a curable disease? Suddenly you have no legitimate argument

>Not just buying the new $80 ZTE Tempo Go phone

Actaully the Mi A1/5x did it first with the red special edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ

This!!!
People here are poor , everyone successful owns the 256GB iPhone X model

looks like apples back to the virtue signaling without realeasing just how much money actually goes to charity
gullible libtards buy right into it

not an argument

>every gullible sheep who wants to seem successful will buy appleshit
ftfy

Why are you using a converted floor tom for bass with such dark cymbals?

Why not just get a standard black one and buy a red cover for 5 bucks?

Attached: 1520217557858.jpg (400x289, 27K)

>$5
>not $20 minimum
dbrand is the only distributor that makes decent skins so shut the fuck up.

Reminder that Apple is a poverty brand.

Attached: 1522596507367.png (832x1003, 616K)

Beautiful setup user. 1960s Premiers are the pinnacle in drum sound and design imo

Cause it sounds nice.
Is there a reason there would be an issue using that combo?

>trusting anyone associated with gawker or gizmodo about technology ever
lay off the soy

>get a phone on a plan paying for it for a year long
>look guies i am rich lol

>itoddler soyboy defending his soyboy fruit brand
>by telling other people to lay off the soy
The ironing.

Attached: 1517615229912.png (429x245, 38K)