Omggg guyz xDDDDDD Jow Forums is a gey board lol plz give me attenshun i'm gey

>omggg guyz xDDDDDD Jow Forums is a gey board lol plz give me attenshun i'm gey

Attached: 1536152698219s.jpg (125x114, 3K)

newfag

omggg guyz xDDDDDD Jow Forums is a gey board lol plz give me attenshun i'm gey

based

gayfag

Attached: 1536906696418.jpg (1080x1155, 149K)

Based for this post
Unbased for saving thumbnails

Go fuck a kangaroo aussiefag

All I want is for you guys to see gayposters as people and not just gay.The gayposting is kept to the gayposting thread, just like how you guys have your loli threads.If you can threat paedophiles like normal people why not gay people?

Fuck off you fat piece of shit.
Gayposters have and discord.

I hate both. Faggots are annoying and pedos are straight out disgusting. I don't care who you wanna put your dick in. Just shut the fuck up about it and post about something else. It's annoying.

newfag

it was never about being new or used to this website, the concept is kind of dumb considering the annominity here.
but I guess some people couldn't help themselves wanting to separate themselves from people that just came here

I would if you didn't start this thread.I post on many normal threads too, but do you notice it? I keep the gayposting to the gay threads.

You are not even trying to understand my perspective, you just went back straight to square 1.
AllI want is for the harassment to stop.Feel free to harass the one or two idiots who are flamboyant in a normal thread, but please, don't hate all gays because of those people.

>just like how you guys have your loli threads.
literally doesn't happen, get out

The gay threads are flooding this board.

OP is an obvious reddit newshit and is having a little tantrum because the board isn't exactly the way he wants it to be
he needs to stop being a wimp and accept the way Jow Forums is, and always has been, or fuck off
i'm sick of these crybaby threads that offer absolutely nothing to the board

Leave if you want the "harassment" to stop. It's completely justified with how you're always derailing threads.

Explain to me why you don't keep gayposting in /lgbt/. No one besides gayposters like seeing that shit here and if it's because you know people here on Jow Forums then you could take it to discord like many other have done.
People who post while thinking with their dick are generally cancer. Just look at the state of /b/

Listen up, faggot. Nobody wants you here. Especially since you flood the board with useless shit like ''hei guyz i'm reddit refugee and i want a qt boi to insert his boi thing in my boipucci lol lmao xDDDDDD''. I've been on this board for over a year now and you've been annoying ever since Day 1. It would be fine if you were to shut the fuck up about it and only bring it up when asked, but no. You keep on spamming and spamming and spamming the same stupid shit over and over again. Go back to where you came from.

you're like a little fucking girl
the board has always been this way and it will never change, so either accept it or fuck off
your opinion is literally worthless and makes no changes to the board whatsoever

>I don't care if nobody likes gayposters, they're here to stay! Yes, another round of cocks for me!

Imagine being this retarded LOLE

What threads am I derailing?One or two gay posters do not represent the gay community, I know that is the same with the pedophile posters and the angry posters like Denmark.
If you're talking about derailing this thread, I am just defending my community.

No no, YOU fuck off back to /lgbt/. You're as useless and as annoying as kpop general, but at least kpop general has one or two threads per day while you have like 5-7 posted here almost every day. If you wanna be gay so much, why don't just shut up about it? Nobody cares that you're a fag.

I don't use discord, I got bullied off it.(Laugh all you want)
I don't gaypost, is light teasing in the gay threads too much?
I seriously only lewd in steam with other gayposters, on Jow Forums I just like teasing, when I say I want to put sunflower seeds in Aus user yesterday I was joking, I wasn't actually getting off to some weird fetish.
I get your anger, but I think you really misunderstand what is happening.
If you are actually being serious for once and not rude posting let's have a nice civil chat.
Honestly you're right about /b/, and I dislike Normie's ERP.You will notice in my other threads I specifically said I hate ERP.I care about you guys too...

>it was never about being new or used to this website, the concept is kind of dumb considering the annominity here.
>it was never about being new or used to this website, the concept is kind of dumb considering the annominity here.

Do you want me to scour the archives or something? Ever since I saw you arguing with some aussie about you being gay (big surprise) you've appeared in half the threads I've been in, and most of those you mention how you're gay and/or get confused with chinoposter or something. Seriously, go away.

Jesus Christ, I know you're not even baiting, but I'm not going to give any more (You)'s to you tonight. This is ridiculous.

based

they don't give a fuck dumb ass
gays have been here since day 1, they helped mold Jow Forums's culture, they are apart of Jow Forums and obviously aren't going to leave
your pathetic tantrum isn't going to effect the board at all. you're just being a little weakling and you should grow a pair of balls or fuck off
it's really that simple. that's all there is to it

>the board has always been this way
>Because i'm a faggot and said so

newfag

epic day 1 meme
hay guise, did u knw that Jow Forums threads have been here since day 1??? holy shit!!!! Jow Forums shareblue shills utterly BTFO

>they helped mold Jow Forums's culture
Give examples
>they are apart of Jow Forums
Nope they are more like a tumor
>you're just being a little weakling and you should grow a pair of balls
COPE

>newfag
>newfag
>newfag
>newfag
>newfag

Attached: 1685679562478686.png (478x523, 14K)

Jow Forums threads have no relevance to the board
your argument is weak and pathetic, just like you
cry a river

I'm seriously trying to get you to see a other perspective, but if you don't even want to respond(How can I know I'm wrong if I am not even proven that I'm wrong) if you don't try to respond
If you're talking how I mention I'm gay, my name is there to distinct me from the chino poster, I am not trying to boast that I am gay.
I just want to fucking made this board a better place why is it so fucking hard arghhh

newfag

what fucking relevance does Jow Forums threads have to the board besides "HURR MUH GET, IMPTRASH CURSE YOU!"
your argument doesn't refute anything and you're a retard

Says the dumbass who's only piece of arguement is Jow Forums iz gey borrd and ur a newfag and a retard xDDDDD

Please don't be rude, I just want them to understand us better

You're one of the reasons I despise fags. You claim you're doing something for the board, but all you do is scream off of the top of your lungs that you're a faggot every 0.5 seconds. And if someone can't take it anymore and calls you out for your annoyance, then you throw a hissy fit and spread lies about yourself to make you look like the victims.

yeah, and my argument is factual and correct
you are a blatant retarded newfag, and Jow Forums is and always has been full of faggots, which is why they're never going to leave
they are apart of Jow Forums, and you're being a little girl about it

>a part of Jow Forums

A tumor*

>Please don't be rude, I just want them to understand us better
one of the faggiest sentences ever written on Jow Forums

yes they do because theyve been here since DAY 1

I just want everyone to be nice again and the only rude posting was ironic like tsunspain

woah, really blew my argument to pieces there

i never said fags have done anything for the board dumbass. all i've said is that they've been here since day 1, are apart of Jow Forums, and are never going to leave for this reason
and i've lied about nothing, absolutely nothing

>why is everywun bullyin me on Jow Forums :(((( i thouhgt this board was for having nice logical conversations and being IRONIC
if you want that fuck off to your gay circlejerking discord server

All other boards have shitposting and funny Aussies but we only get the gay, brain damaged ones.

They're /lgbt/ refugees that got pissy becuase not even those gays wanted their animeposting.

I don't even use discord
Jow Forums was nice in the beginning, there were only one or two rude posters that everyone ignored, but now it's come to this, can't we have the old Jow Forums again? I don't care if it was just NZ footfagging again, at least he was nice.

>they've been here since day 1
No the amount of fag posting going on has not been around since day one. You inserted yourself on the board, The same shit that happened to Jow Forums and the same shit fags keep trying to push on every board.

a group of minor faggots starts multiplying and suddenly they wonder why more people are pissed at them now

this
i miss friendly bant :(

Don't you see the badder-meinhof effect here?
Day 1, some gayposting threads, ERP confined to thread
Now, some gayposting threads, ERP confined to thread
the problem I have is people harrassing gays for being gay.
Why can't you just tell the ERPs to fuck off, the rest of us did nothing.

Day 1 - No gayposting at all.
Now - About half the board is gayposters seeking attention and they randomly start ERPing in some thread that has nothing to do with it, but since it has an anime girl as the thumbnail, it's fine.

>Spams gay shit all day
>Derails normal threads with gay erp
>Spends every waking hour talking about how much of a faggot you are
Wew I wonder why people suddenly got angry at you. Because it definitely isn't your own fault.

Attached: Autism.png (315x279, 20K)

Wanna start a thread for old time's sake?I think I'm moving to /lit/ and /hist/
I never ERP, yet people get mad at me for the ERP of others
It's just so maddening and frustrating

We get mad because you're defending a community that's ruining this board.

old bant was not friendly bant you retard
old bant was complete chaos, and everyone who actually lurked understood that the chaos was the creation of something lulzy, and joined in to create what we know as classic bant
then a bunch of asshats came in, and ironically, didnt like all the banter, and started this whole nice subgenre of threads. that never was too bad - i sometimes joined in - but that gave rise to an even shittier form of posting where you had to join in with the psuedo-niceness or fuck off
all of you retards who try to stop something funny happening because its too 'rude' are shit people

this

This

No what i see is o'sullivan's law coming true. It's half Jow Forums posters fault for allowing you parasites in.
>the problem I have is people harrassing gays for being gay
Welcome to the wold faggot. The majority hates you accept that and learn to cope but stop forcing everyone else to accept you it only makes them resent you more.

What bullshit is this?Yeah, it was chaos, but it was nice to people who were nice.Hell, back before the 2016 elections I had civil discussions with people on Jow Forums.Maybe you only got rude replies because you were rude?

This is already my world.I don't live in a first world country.The internet is my only reprise from the real world, and even then finally, it is ruined.

have you ever had a 'friendly argument' with someone? where you hurl insults and slurs at each other, but dont actually mean it? thats what early bant was. not a grandma tea party

>You've been annoying since Day 1
>Day 1 - No gayposting at all
constantly changing your argument like a retard
you're worse than the faggots

Attached: file.png (675x157, 28K)

>I don't live in a first world country
Here's a tip, People in first world countries hate you all the same. Despite what politicians claim you will become and outcast. It's an natural reaction, Woman will use you as a status symbol but never treat you and human always that gay guy, Men don't want you around unless forced to interact with you.
>The internet is my only reprise from the real world, and even then finally, it is ruined
You ruined it yourself by throwing your hat in, You chose to tell you're a faggot no one else. You want some cool liberal hug box go to
No one there cares how mush you shout you're a faggot.

You're probably the only Aussie that's a complete dipshit. No wonder nobody likes fags.

you're the one acting like a little fucking girl because "DUH GAYZ :((("
do you not see how much of a pathetic weakling you are?

Not as much of a desperate fag as you, because all you do is call me a retard at this point.

there was really no point saying anything beyond calling you a retard in the first place
all you're doing is screaming at a brick wall like a little child
the fags are never leaving, and you probably knew this, but you made this pathetic thread anyway
just applying salt to the wound really

day 1 bro... its all about day 1 ..

>when you're too retarded to refute something so you just make a meme out of it and hope it offends someone

the difference is that i have a point behind repeating 'day 1'
you just cant say some random bullshit is automatically 'a part of Jow Forums' because a group of faggots started posting it from day 1
Jow Forums style threads were here on day 1 too. does anybody welcome them here?

>Everything that was posted on day 1 is Jow Forums culture
Is it satire or do you actually believe that?

yes, obviously Jow Forums style threads are apart of fucking Jow Forums if they've been a constant presence on the board
this isn't hard to understand

Ako zivis u ns, aj se upoznamo

>this fucking cringe thread
my dick is 8 inches.

Attached: 1528336153643.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Belgium? You mean West Germany?

my dick is 8 incels

real question is do i play with my butt today or not?