UTT: Useless Tech Thread

UTT: Useless Tech Thread

Attached: Juicero_Press_Open_Door_with_Pack.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oI-Ye8SP708
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is this soytech

This is good for your health though.

Attached: Doug.jpg (1144x1716, 183K)

Not healthy for my wallet.

They couldn't even afford plates, they had to shop them in

Attached: i9.jpg (2500x2500, 375K)

The Jew laughs as his robs you

that guy is obnoxious
youtu.be/oI-Ye8SP708

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 2K)

Attached: fagstarterpack.jpg (1200x819, 193K)

Guns are not useless!

this thread is p much useless being that it's in a tech board

You meant healthy?

Attached: healthydough.jpg (768x512, 90K)

Attached: 21_-_open_cpus.jpg (3968x2976, 2.47M)

Attached: kuvee_2.jpg (750x701, 165K)

Attached: murdertoy.jpg (660x452, 19K)

>Concentrated sugar
>Good for your health
What kind of moron things that?

rubydirub

>its another "Jow Forums threads can only be about JavaScript frameworks so that Jow Forums can complain about them" episode

Attached: papasfritas-forko.jpg (743x387, 28K)

Attached: 2000px-Tux-simple.svg.png (2000x2333, 171K)

you meant natural sugar? Honey is bad for you too, because "muh concentrated sugar"? Heh, you don't know what you're talking about.

Is that for a handgun?

it's for your penis.

there's no way this shit is real

It's not anymore. The market has decided.

kek

>Honey is bad for you too, because "muh concentrated sugar"?
If you eat too much of it, yes, of course. Even more so if it's a snack because it induces a peak of glycemia.

>his penis is on the same level than his shoulder

These silicon valley marketing people must have had a god complex to think this can be turned into a success.

That's hilarious.
I'm always amazed that people invest in these moron products. And I don't see why they're so opposed to this product because it's possible to hand press it.

Even so. The problem is simple to solve. If you form the dried pulp and compact it before shipping you'll be able to give customers a product with minimal hand-squeeze potential.
Judging from AvEs teardown the machines are way over built.
They'd easily see return from almost any company that's vaguely popular. This is just gambling. There's bad silicon valley projects that get luscious funding and then move into more sane avenues.
Makes it seem like a high risk investment rather than a plain waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Cp-BGQfpHQ

>that beak
oy vey..

The best part about Jewcero was when people discovered you could just buy their juice packs and squeeze them yourself for the same effect.

Essential part of my daily routine.

Would have linked the video myself, but user was first. Watch it if you got some time for technology.

The actually interesting thing about the juicero is that when you look into it, REALLY look into it, you realise it wasn't actually set up to be a scam. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not defending it, it''s fucking retarded start to finish, what i'm saying is that we shouldn't mistake sheer incompetence for malice.

The machine itself is well made, the workings are produced to a degree of quality far FAR beyond what is needed, it is so ridiculously over-designed but also well made, These things were so expensive for them to make that even at $700 they were only making the same sort of return as you'd expect from any modern appliance. After the price cut they were running on absolute fumes.

The guy at the head of it all, is a know-nothing hipster holdover from the 60s, he didn't design the thing himself and because he's led a pampered and privileged life didn't see why it was stupid to begin with. Somewhere down the chain below him a dude must have seen this thing for what it was and still decided to go ahead with it, that makes him a massive cunt but overall I don't believe the juicero started intentionally as a scam.
What it serves as is a highlighter that most of the resources, both material and man-power, being poured into sillicon-valley are going to waste; they're being put into ridiculous shit like this and they're being smoked in bongs up into some kid fresh out of a liberal design school.
Glass the whole thing and start over.

>What it serves as is a highlighter that most of the resources, both material and man-power, being poured into sillicon-valley are going to waste
Where would you pour money? I don't actually see too many places / sectors that had more success than Silicon Valley overall, and I say that as a foreigner.

Most startups have issues and it's usually immensely hard for people to determine what would be a good business idea and work; and in the USA it just seems compounded by unhindered intellectual property and other monopolies, conglomerates and price fixing, and legal fights devouring smaller companies left and right?

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with you americans

Whats wrong with these? I'm buying one for a render farm setup soon.

Attached: 1508715740819m.jpg (1024x853, 107K)

Normally I hate those daily carry threads but I would love to see the contents of your pockets.

>wannabee engineer ave droolnecks hating on a quality piece of engineering

wew lads

Attached: 1501250462016.png (600x600, 32K)

>quality engineering
>wifi enabled, camera accessorized, aluminum cased, juice press.
It's way over-built. That's terribly engineered.
You can use an industrial hydraulic press as a juice press. It'll never really fail to press your juice but that doesn't mean your contraption is 'well engineered'.

Not to mention that these juice packages have rights management. You can't press juice from anything but the specific bags provided unless you hack it. .

Its vendor string doesn't say "GenuineIntelâ„¢"

Oh okay I thought there was a real issue with them. Though the lack of vmware esxi content relating to threadripper is somewhat concerning.

Mouse bungees

Attached: 1500457956226.jpg (745x483, 33K)

Attached: a tablet.jpg (474x385, 42K)

Attached: 203820054.jpg (500x569, 88K)

it's an entertaining video, but i wouldn't use AvE as a source of reliable information.

People say my watch is useless. You be the judge.

Attached: IMG_20171210_131638782.jpg (2448x3264, 1.71M)

They're so useful wtf. If I don't use one my mouse cable slams into my monitor stand constantly making my mouse jitter all over the place.

I use like 800-1000 DPI so I move my mouse more than the typical retard low accuracy 3200dpi dumbass though

worse than juicero imo, at least that had at least one actual function

I had to google. They actually just shut down. That is one of the saddest thing I've seen in a while.

>36
is that number of step taken that day?

raw water? the fuck