Name me 1 woman in the linux world that is not there bc diversity quota

Name me 1 woman in the linux world that is not there bc diversity quota

Attached: 1493507933340.jpg (1232x960, 530K)

The ugly ones?

jessie frazelle

Attached: 80JhUSCw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>linux world
You mean bunch of fat neckbeards NEETs playing with their toy OS?

Why would a women want in on that?

OP I want to know the exact intelligent-demanding work position you failed to acquire because of a woman. Was it because you didn't wear programming socks in the interview?

Liz Coolbaugh or whomever cofounded LWN.net

This. Females prefer something simplistic, something dumbed down to primates. i.e.:
- video games (MS windows)
- socializing (apple and windows)

Females are just too dumb for "linux world".

You could interpret the middle one as follows:
>the opposite of optional is mandatory
>rape is mandatory
>not raping is not allowed
>rapist just do what they are obliged to do and have no fault

>Rape is not optional

So I HAVE TO rape her?

>the most used OS in the world
>playing

*tips fedora*
Next year will be the year of Linux desktop, my good sir.
*farts on the hand and sniffs it*

what's the name of that cute BSD trap?

Attached: (You).jpg (600x475, 62K)

>11 commits in 8 years
>Only two are actual software related
JUST

I also pretty much read it like that. Only the context told me that wasn't quite the idea.

On the other hand, which one of these got raped anyhow?

There were multiple women that felt me up, pressed themselves against me or [same-aged and definitely already in puberty] even took an opportunity to pin me down, but that wasn't rape. Claiming that it is would have been an utter faggot move, even if they were mostly not cute enough for me to like it; it's just some fucking discomfort.

What's up with the god damn crusade against shit humans do, really?

Attached: odersky_miller.jpg (1024x575, 117K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

you've already raped her with your paternalizing attitude you heteronormative felon

I really don't care dude it's just your god complex left me in stitches

>I really don't care

Attached: 1522138437774.jpg (640x863, 73K)

>he's still replying
You wanna give me some more laughs lad? Keep them coming

God I want to see the fatty naked

>rape is not optional
..so it's mandatory?

Ummmmm? uh....Well......uh?...Ya see kid....er? I uh... What are ya some type of muh-soginist basement dwelling neck....meh? You know the drill.

>the opposite of optional is mandatory
Invalid inference. Not being optional just means that you cannot choose whether to do it or not, you are either forced to do it or forbidden from doing it.

>toy OS
I wish my toy ideas were this successful.

Attached: 1497430342962.png (1682x607, 140K)

Dana Jansens, openbox developer

>On the other hand, which one of these got raped anyhow?
My guess is none of them. It's just cool to be a part of some movement that hates men. These events are stupid anyway in my opinion. I already know to not rape people and those who will wouldn't change their minds after seeing women in their underwear. There's nothing that can be accomplished here. Even people who happen to witness a rape didn't think it's ok until now, so they won't go "oohh so that wasn't suppose to happen, I'll stop it next time".

Unless I just have too much faith in human brains and all this would actually happen. In that case it's good that there's a slut walk event.

>latest commit: 2015

post that image of that pajetess that had an article written about her for having 300+ pushes to linux kernel and all of them are changing variables to const

When was yours?

> It's just cool to be a part of some movement that hates men.
I wonder why...? Sure, there is a group for every form of crazy.

But at the very least I'd hope like half of the passerbys give them the finger. I don't think that's happening, though.

22h ago

I dunno about being a code contributor, but at my previous job there was a woman in support that was easily one of our best 5 techs. She was just as proficient in Linux as she was in Windows. She did not have blue hair. Her tagline was "Not my circus, not my monkeys." Women in tech who don't suck exist, but they might as well be unicorns.

Attached: 1317206281839.jpg (256x192, 41K)

sad picture, the girl on the left could be a 9/10 if she weighed 180 pounds less but she decided to be a whale instead

>hours
pfft get on my level

I don't know, by looks alone she's probably a low number but the experience is probably higher because dem curves give you lots to grab onto.

there is nothing worse than have sex with a fat girl
In fact I prefer a very skinny girl because I had the worst orgasm in my life with a fattie
It would have been better if I simply masturbated watching big bang theory

we need more cute traps in programming

So it's ambigous. That's why I wrote 'could interpret like'.
This is also were a lot of problems start, with ambiguity. They don't make it clear what they want (often they don't know it themselves).

what's the name of that trap that is a bsd programmer and anti-systemd?

Rate my professor Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20180409_162220.jpg (1326x1106, 150K)

do ugly crossdressers count

>clothing is optional, rape is not

that is probably more useful than 99% of committers blasting garbage code into the kernel

Also Rebecca Sobol, been there for 19 years.

So I'm obligated to rape her?

Attached: 028_1519625889881.jpg (1996x3000, 2.82M)

>not my circus, not my monkeys
Was she Polish? That is a very common phrase in Poland....

>47 replies
>not one of them mentions Nixie Pixel

Come on, Jow Forums. Admit this somewhat qt tickled your Linux fancy in 2011.

Attached: 6076139906_820c3c6459_b.jpg (1024x680, 288K)

I don't know, maybe, she was certainly white. Her last name wasn't Polish, but it was probably her husband's, and I don't know her maiden name. But thanks for the info, I never knew that tidbit about that phrase.

No. They are too

dude women are dumb whores lmao XD

t.real woman

MOOOOOOOOOOO

Alice Ferrazzi, the Gentoo Kernel Project Leader and a Gentoo Linux developer.

Attached: alice.jpg (800x534, 110K)

>Alice
>that facial structure
It's a tranny.

would rape

Attached: lurp.png (652x518, 45K)

Heck yeah, my contemporary of nigerian descent.

Attached: yesilikethat.jpg (696x720, 30K)

nope, just an ugly woman... B

I would demolish that fatty I don't care what you autists say

Does Joanna from Qubes count or like no?

Serious question

Clearly you are autistic if you can't figure out what she means.

Of course, special autismo snowflake. You're totally special, autism means you're special and you're not like everyone else but it's okay you're special and people with autism are super intelligent and do great things. You're a total champ.

Plot twist: You autists are part of the diversity quota. Your mother will tell you you're special and gifted, your school and teachers will tell you you're special and gifted... All while whispering to each other that you're autistic and thus impaired with a disability. In the past you retards would be suffocated at an early age or abandoned but due to our progressive society they like to make handicapped people feel special and important. The thing about you autists they like is they can pet you on the back and say "Well done lil champ" and you'll take it as a compliment and continue on being a dedicated wagecuck for a niche role where they infinite amount of autists to fill those roles.

Have a good day you fucking autist sexist assholes

heh, sounds like you're jealous m8

Attached: 1521539360522.jpg (804x931, 362K)

>rape is illegal
what?... oh.. oh I- I didn't know, I'm so sorry !!! why didn't you tell me earlier :(

>mfw this picture was taken at my alma mater
>mfw i have no words

Attached: Ricky.jpg (400x268, 14K)

>my short dress does not mean yes
it means go on

>clothes are optional rape is not
of course, because it's mandatory

>SLUT WALK
yeah, who else would dress like that

Slut wax linux & W. Gapes... Does any sluts like Menuet OS.. I can't name one asian woman I've ever called chink shit, or even thought of. Martial arts was programmed into me at young age, when I wore bobos.

>Name me 1 woman in the linux world that is not there bc diversity quota
Nichole Kidman

Joanna Rutkowska

Is that app state?

Attached: 06-10-33-DSC_0334-e1469231097392.jpg (4000x6000, 1.68M)

Attached: 06-12-01-682px-LinuxCon_Europe_Joanna_Rutkowska_01.jpg (682x1023, 74K)

Is Dixie Pixel still going? She did know her shit.

you know i had to do it to em

You need to tweak the parameters of your markov chain bro

the one in the middle is kinda cute in a she might have sex with me kind of way desu

The muh short dress fatty is very fuckable desu

And?

NixiePixel

Everybody actually knows this.

Giving a fuck however, is the problem here.

>Clothes are optional
>Rape is not
...Well it really wouldn't be rape if it was...

Attached: AMD_CEO_Lisa_Su_20130415_cropped.jpg (665x782, 222K)

He has a really good point here.

Based tech chink

100%

I learned Linux in the first place because I was ashamed she was so much smarter than me with it at the time.

(She probably still is...)

I know this is bait but there are a lot of smart girls in my major

Kill, marry, fuck

....and go

has benis?

Marry the blue one in the back and llik all the others.

has benis?

Real girls don't look like your chinese cartoons, user

>Gentoo kernel

Women in Linux are mostly disgusting hambeasts (with a few exceptions), where as women in tech are generally not. e.g. Corrinne Yu

Linus Torvalds

>tfw when my mother has compsci PhD
>tfw when I'm majoring in MIS, and may not make it to grad school

She was decent at compsci, until her brain started slowing down and her health is gradually getting shittier.

She did change the WPA supplicant on my BSD server and changed the router settings, so I guess that beats most the windows babies on Jow Forums.

Attached: IMG_20180107_153347.jpg (1920x1080, 435K)

>Name me 1 woman in the linux world
FTFY. And those trannies don't count. I'll wait.

I watched her talk on dockerizing desktop software, I thought it was a dumb idea, but the technical hurdles she jumped through to make it work were interesting. and she's super cute, clearly suffers from social anxiety though.

Linux hires people?