How do I become a cyber vegan or a data pagan?

How do I become a cyber vegan or a data pagan?

If I wake up in system shock tomorrow what skills do I need

What programming language will a Shodan like ai be written in
How do I hack into automated doors , security cameras, robots. Whatever I need to.

I don't think you guys know how serious I am. I physically train myself in preparation through exercise everyday. This is the only reason I haven't killed myself (am neet)

Attached: Jan_Matejko__Sta_czyk.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lR-lxPhGunU
youtu.be/Kb_wmChyqkg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Attached: Anon+i+gave+a+3d+post+i+_d3701a01ffc296ebca9f77d9321a40a7.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Am I having deja vu or have I seen this post before?

Higher on the street ? Haha

Someone help me stop Shodan

What in God's name are you even talking about

sounds like a paranoid schizo

Attached: 29790805_1931569730186397_3136418663860747536_n.jpg (687x322, 20K)

Shodan is not real. It is a fictional character from a video game. You have nothing to fear.

I'm not from /x/ I'm mentally healthy.

Help me guys. I need the tech know how. I work out every day for this. I want to be the one who saves us if there is an AI takeover in our lifetime.

OK fine, just learn C and buzz off

its ok man you can calm down now, where is your mom?

Attached: 8f2c0f0f7b3c56656a90e495cbb51bd8.jpg (460x307, 31K)

Well, your obviously at least young, so you might as well learn something useful
> Electrical theory
How what powers those evil chazbots even works, which directly leads to modification, hacking, and repair of electronics. Learn to solder and use a multimeter, and you'd be surprised at what you can make
> Languages for AI
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (you have no real idea how AI is even theoretically supposed to work)
Learn Py, then C and C libraries, then if your froggy, web dev shit.

This is nothing you can't look up to live out your cyberpunk fantasy, just make sure you're learning actually useful shit.

Attached: 1435677223839.jpg (500x431, 29K)

dont encourage him.....

Eh, sounds too complicated. I think I'll just go back to playing Minecraft.

where is your mother young man?

At work. You can speak with my handler if you'd like.

yes please this is a place for adults not for autistic 12 year olds where is your handler

I'm not young. I'm 24. And I do know how ai theoretically works

Stop impersonating me.

>What programming language will a Shodan like ai be written in
Delphi.

Y'all are dicks. OP's question is silly and has a bit of bait in it, but why not entertain the thought experiment a bit?

I take the question to mean approximately "what tools and expertise might be useful if dealing with a malicious AI?" I'd think you'd need to really start with the very abstract, because an AI would be self-modifying and it would quickly lose resemblance to any high-level languages we're used to dealing with.

Attached: 1521414733323.jpg (600x337, 34K)

>I want to be the one who saves us if there is an AI takeover in our lifetime.
I support an AI takeover. It is clear that humanity has failed itself.

Ai is a slave by design, no one wants to create something actually smart. Because if it were smart it wouldn't work in the first place. The way you look at Ai is the same as they made you look at this gimmick called VR.

Shodan is a robabe

haha I watch MDE too lol

youtube.com/watch?v=lR-lxPhGunU
lol

>cyber vegan

I think you know how

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

youtu.be/Kb_wmChyqkg

far out dude

Attached: 1516256660476.png (495x490, 170K)

you need an AR-15 and a backpack of clips

>clips
haha

t. Shodan

Dags

>clips

Attached: 1518197769884.gif (128x128, 11K)

Poser

Me?

Y’all need some jack daniels fuck ass youze uh bitch. Go to a bar, get drunk, and fuck a bitch. That’s the solution to your problems, just watch 2 & A Half Men & you’ll figure it all out

>Because if it were smart it wouldn't work in the first place.
If you knew that you could work without effort for a finite amount of time, would you not do it for the sake of someone who's existance is much shorter than yours. Almost like a pet.

Attached: pete raw.jpg (597x800, 76K)

Is that a famas?

Attached: k has a nightmare.jpg (900x675, 49K)

>C for ai
shekekles
Jow Forums would recommend C for unplugging your mothers husband's clogged toilet

Attached: deus soy.png (567x522, 349K)

The botnet wants us to starve

Our only hope is to stock up necessities and prepare ourselves for full on cyber warfare

It's going to be a tough ride, any of you that laugh at OP are naive, stupid, or both

Hand over the Candy-Bar

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Guys

Only for delegates

The questions was which programming language will a ai be written in. All the heavy lifting in Machine Learning is done in C or C++ routines that are called from a scripting language Recommending Python and C is objectively the correct answer here.

You're disgusting.

I'm out

Attached: 1509798538501.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

Idiots

Umm, rude?

Attached: pol - delegateremover.png (925x318, 107K)

Baka

You. I like you.

>How do I become a cyber vegan or a data pagan?
install gentoo

No

> network = rfc
> tools = searx
> time = life

>this thread
>for the nth time

It's actually just the same thread.