youtu.be/m3P15Z6OUrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More jewry.

Sandy Bridge level performance

intel iXI

fpbp

But thats AMD you're talking about.

khazar tats

if you are in USA you can expect a Russian , Chiness and Iran dildo sticked in your butthole, you wont buy shit with dollars.

>But thats AMD you're talking about.

Attached: 1489421658644.png (653x726, 84K)

no one cares ivan

Attached: polishsubhumnans.jpg (900x643, 115K)

>AMD makes something innovating, driving the industry forward
>Intel picks up a processor model from cold storage, dusts off the top, and orders production of it, milking the consumers as always
>"I'm so glad AMD is competing with Intel again. Because of their efforts, Intel can stop price gouging their processors and we can start moving again. Now I can buy better CPU from Intel, instead of supporting AMD for breaking the marketshare monopoly forcing Intel to sell their CPUs at comperitive prices, because I'm a brainless consumer who gets his information from the most upvoted comments on Reddit"
Like pottery

Attached: Prices_of_Devils_Canyon_CPUs.jpg (600x240, 47K)

give us milker's name

>Now I can buy better CPU from Intel, instead of supporting AMD for breaking the marketshare monopoly forcing Intel to sell their CPUs at comperitive prices, because I'm a brainless consumer who gets his information from the most upvoted comments on Reddit

replace intel with nvidia then you pretty much have why amd doesn't make gpus for gaymurs anymore

When can we expect actual innovation?

Im still using a q6600 g0, I don't see why I need any of the new shit, not revolutionary enough.

Attached: hugetits.jpg (1080x1246, 112K)

Attached: open bob.png (327x89, 50K)

AMD shouldn't be rewarded for making a subpar product.

speaking about milking

Attached: huge melons.jpg (429x774, 44K)

the problem with intel vs nvidia is that nvidia makes better cards at almost all price points.
On top of that, their cards use less power and run cooler/quieter. Even nvidia drivers are more stable than AMD.
>inb4 'nvidia shill'
I currently have a 290X and when I updated my drivers a few months ago they caused my pc to crash and eventually blue screen right after reaching the login screen. I had to boot into safe mode and download some driver removal tool (because I couldn't uninstall the driver from control panel) and wait for that. It was a huge pain in the ass for me, and it never happened when I had an nvidia card.

it will be as always amd brings a new architecture thats trown on the market too fast and not polished so all intel has do to is tweaking their existing portfolio a little bit

>When can we expect actual innovation?
maybe 2021-2022

Attached: 1413913323099.png (1000x1000, 162K)

7nm

and what will change? whats on the horizon?

I would like big big improvements in DAW (Cubase, FLStudio, Reaktor 5... running tons of VST at the same time etc)

I would like smooth FPS on 4k VR headsets etc

Attached: 1b25f2533441c111aa1a6f05eff28d2b.jpg (600x797, 58K)

GIVE ME THOSE FUCKING MILKERS. NOOOOOOOW

hopefully something new, that isnt a P6/Netburst hybrid that the Core i series is

Desu, AMD is well aware of their situation, which is why they push Freesync and X-Fire to close the gap, as well as Vulcan and DX12

Attached: 1519448273468.jpg (640x640, 48K)

>that pendant

Hopefully fixed meltdown vulnerability.

Wow

Stacy vs Sandy

If this weren't shooped.
>I would pay to become her chiropractor for life.

hardware core for 8K AV1 @ 60fps

Attached: 1523293069061.jpg (900x643, 58K)

>shooped

I can tell by the pixels.

You mistake intent. gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Photoshop

Bankruptcy.

>"gimping" has other meanings...

>gimping
Have you learnt nothing?

>Another attempt of Intel trying to force their tapped out architecture on everyone. Again.
>Still using paste instead of solder for TIM.
>Still demanding people pay a price premium for overclocking both on the chip and boards.
>Still having a lack of suitable amount of PCIe lanes even on top end chips/boards
>Worse single core performance if they actually move forward with their 10nm designs as shown in various benches
>Still relying on software fixes to cover the caping bullet wound that is their Meltdown/Spectre.

Honestly I'd love to see Intel whip up a brand new architecture. Anything to dig them out of the pit they're in. But as it stands, the last chip I owned from them was an i5-4690k. Solid it, the board, and ram for my current R7 based Ryzen setup and am not looking back. I'll ride gen1 Ryzen until Ryzen 3 is out and upgrade to a drop in CPU.

Intel has pretty much done nothing except raising clocks on their CPUs since Sandy Bridge which was their miracle innovation. Even that miracle was recently outed as foul play, they intentionally skipped a mandatory security check which gave them a performance boost. That's why AMD couldn't figure out how to be equally fast. Now that Ryzen is out AMD got to the same level without jew tricks. It's such a new CPU that they just need to get clocks up too like Intel.

>Mfw imagining a Ryzen 3 based Threadripper
>16c/32t at 4.8Ghz

I'm just so firmly erect.

Attached: 1501950355662.jpg (800x800, 68K)

good eye, faggot

>Solid it

>they intentionally skipped a mandatory security check which gave them a performance boost.
You Poozen cucks just make it up as you go huh?

>implying it wasn't intentional just to get ahead

krita'd furfag detected.
Or did you get medibanged hard?

>implying there is any basis in reality to these assertions

Attached: 1522962167712.png (484x440, 46K)

the gpu gap wont close anytime soon they diddnt put enough ressources there

Let's hear your side of it then, Intel Pajeet. What happened recently and why? If you don't even know what I'm talking about then you need to move out of that cave, it's blocking your internet.

I hope this changes. I know it won't happen soon, but I really hope AMD has a Ryzen tier resurgence of GPU. I'm sick of Nvidia and their bullshit. I want my golden era of Fine wine™ tech back

>Freesync
It's a bit sad that the success of Freesync comes from console gamers. I didn't realize this until I offered to give my nephew one of my old 1440p's when I went all 4k and he asked if it had freesync. Apparently both the praystation and xbox supports it. In a sad ironic twist, Linux doesn't as of kernel 4.15.

AMDGPU-PRO supports it. Open source support is coming soon.

They will make the die as big as a floppy disk and call it innovation.

Intel CPUs have the meltdown problem. There is no denying this. AMD CPUs don't. Intel's meltdown fix does slow down their CPUs. These are simple facts, not "assertions". We can only guess why Intel skips security checks in their CPUs. It's either intentional or incompetence. Take your pick.

Attached: upside-down-book-reading-dubu.webm (1280x720, 663K)

>Open source support is coming soon.
No. It's not. Won't be in kernel 4.17 or 4.18. There IS a freesync module in the source tree already. There's progress. It just won't be a thing any time "soon".

A security check that had been ignored for literally decades and effects other processors too. Not to mention no one is throwing away their intel chips to buy amd because of it either.

If AMD couldn't catch up in 20 years, they deserve being in 2nd place.

What about remote management in microcode? I don't buy Intel cancer since I had an Intel laptop with retarded intel drivers in 2007

>That's right folks, I think a company that screws over its customers and competition illegally for decades should stay in the first place. I mean, other companies should do those tricks too and screw over customers just as badly. It's their own fault if they aren't doing that!

Attached: 1511649660965.png (960x730, 200K)

12 generation Jewish tricks.

I dont know about intel but I know what we can expect from Jow Forums. More fags making threads with flimsy topics just so that they can post the mediocre women they like on the board they frequent the most.

>Ryzens body count

It's not gay if he's dead

The term you're looking for is "shabbos goy" user

that asian dude looks like a faget and wears make-up. Wat kind of dumb bitch would fall in love with that beta-bitch

MORE 6 CORES, MORE NIGGAHETZ MORE HOUSEFIRE, MORE JEWISH TRICKS

Jow Forums - Giant Titties

I like bishonen but I prefer ikemen
better question: what sort of self respecting man would love that fake plastic gook doing exaggerated cutesy shit like reading upside down?

wrecked.

Attached: 1497939904711.png (816x1020, 400K)

retard edgy tripfag. why I am not surprised?

10nm CPUs, finally.

Attached: 1504522689565.png (680x991, 190K)

>amd doesn't make gpus for gaymurs anymore
Hello GeForce Partnership Program!

Excellent milkers.

Attached: DZiL1qmW4AA-wAI.jpg (850x659, 52K)

>krita'd furfag
>medibanged

Jewntel i16

I can put balloons under my shirt too, user. Fake tits on a skinny girls are atrocious.

Nessa devil is a goddess, recant, heretic

Thicker more muscular arms. Stronger back muscles for better posture. Huge tits isn't that great when you have bad posture and sticks for arms.

Core iTitty with 36-24-36 cores @ wouldmilk/10GHz.

Attached: 1494135612335.png (451x425, 211K)

9000 hrs. in notepad?

It's only 2 years away. There is a chance that Intel will be on 14++++++++

too bad the left one doesn't have the right one's face.

Lower prices

faggot

POO

10nm while Amd is on 7nm node by Global Founderies.

XD

Attached: dd102f68204e6f537beef8bd3e448f20.jpg (640x640, 82K)

youtu.be/m3P15Z6OUrw

>Even that miracle was recently outed as foul play, they intentionally skipped a mandatory security check which gave them a performance boost.
>I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post
These vulnerabilities are present in Intel chips since pentium pro, they screwed speculative execution since their first chip with it.