can't use an x360 controller on pc even though it's recognised by the system
tried a lot of shit and it still doesn't work
wat do?

Attached: madferret.gif (400x400, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7YPR1YJbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same

Wired or wireless adapter? Both should work by default. I would just install 7 and save any hassle tho

wireless

You aren't trying to use it on a direct input program, are you?

Blue tooth? A recent Windows update broke my blue tooth connectivity, leaving me without a keyboard. I love Windows!

what do you mean?

>wat do

fuck off back to /v/

i don't lurk /v/
[spoiler]i catched "wat do" from /tg/ [/spoiler]

Old games/some emulators, Xbox controllers use Xinput. Also either go to /sqt/ or

You need to make a wireless receiver or buy one
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7YPR1YJbM

It's Bluetooth. Not blue tooth. Learn to fucking spell.

i already bought one, it's recognised along with the controller by the system but the status doesn't show any connected player

In what game? It works out of the box for me, I have 4 controllers

Here, working, 1709 build of windows 10.

Attached: x360.jpg (400x455, 47K)

If you're using steam you can enter big picture mode and for some magical reason all controllers even dualshock 4 are supported somehow.

Not a windows 10 problem. X-input gamepads have driver issues with every windows.

I recommend Antimicro.
Tl;dr: it emulates the keyboard on controller. So you can bind space(/or whatever the jump button is) to the controllers "a".
Also my genesis controller cheap controller works without hassle lmao pretty shit controller you got there

Device manager > Xbox 360 wireless receiver > update driver > browse locally for drivers > select Xbox 360 wireless peripheral > done

Xbox360/1 controllers work natively on windows, no need for this shit
Windows 10 should install the most recent driver automatically

Bugs out sometimes