Normies are fucking retards

normies are fucking retards

Attached: 02BG6Ta.jpg (1429x1166, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/shock-facebook-tracking-even-youre-not-facebook/
computerworld.com/article/3186941/web-browsers/you-are-not-very-incognito-in-incognito-mode.html
coding2learn.org/blog/2013/07/29/kids-cant-use-computers/
github.com/gorhill/uMatrix
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Dynamic-filtering:-quick-guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a load of this irony

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/shock-facebook-tracking-even-youre-not-facebook/

Attached: 51khFSM.png (1083x1202, 484K)

Kek
It amazes me how little people know this shit. It's as bad as people not knowing soda is bad for your teeth.

Attached: 1500859372499.gif (360x270, 3.58M)

>Facebook
>tracking me

How is this possible if I block all Facebook scripts on other websites?

Don't globally allow images.

people don't know that?

How does facebook determine who you are? I know they are tracking me, but do they know my name, age, location, as though I were logged in user? I have no facebook account, not even a fake one.

Is ublock origin with anti-tracking lists enough?
Or do I need umatrix?

Depending on which websites you use and if you have noscript.

Even then if e.g. you have a family member who uses the facebook app and has you in their phone's contact list that's enough for the Zucc to start building a shadow profile on you. They may not directly have your location if you don't use the app and use noscript but they can derive it from other factors, like if someone tags you in a photo.

I had to check if that article was seriously posted in 2018.

Holy shit.

I don't use Facebook but ||facebook.com$third-party should do. Also, if you haven't done so already, make sure to configure your browser to only accept first-party cookies.

A hundred different ways, each giving a little bit more information about you.

What sites you visit, what hours you're active. What neighbourhood/ip address you're posting from (easiest enough if other family members do use facebook and are on the same ip address - incidentally you have a shadow profile on facebook), your browser fingerprint, etc. etc.

Enough association and it becomes 99% certainty.

For example, you're on Jow Forums/g/, so you're 95% likely to be white, male, between 15 and 30, American or Western European, standard family (parents, sibling or two), you did well enough in school, like video games, probably no gf, etc. etc.

None of us is unique, we're all just variations on the same template. 33 bits (yes-no questions) will give you enough information to identify any person on Earth

>33 bits (yes-no questions) will give you enough information to identify any person on Earth
That's why you stick to a 32-bit operating system

Attached: 1510148889084.jpg (247x204, 5K)

If you have a family, a normie friend, etc. Whenever they mention you, take photos of you with them, facebook AI builds a profile of you.

Any site with a "like" button reports your IP address, tracking cookies, and a couple of other basic stats to Facebook.

It's nowhere as complete or reliable as when you have an account of course.

I wish I could just turn off the internet for an entire week worldwide, what do you think would happen?

Attached: download.png (211x239, 5K)

Lots of death since retarded companies and government agencies decided to run their critical systems on the internet.

Found this gem last night. "You are not very incognito in incognito mode"
computerworld.com/article/3186941/web-browsers/you-are-not-very-incognito-in-incognito-mode.html

Attached: IMG_20180409_141233.png (1080x1413, 284K)

Why

it's so painfully obvious that this is a PR campaign to create outrage

coding2learn.org/blog/2013/07/29/kids-cant-use-computers/

this is an interesting read

Top kek

maybe people would revolt and thrown out their governments because they can't get their daily dose os social media approval dopamine

would be pretty funny

Attached: 6wihelA.gif (450x260, 994K)

Not him but Facebook uses images for tracking.

people don't brush their teeth or think it's acceptable to clean their ass with a piece of paper or wipes. There are savage animals everywhere, all must be put down

what software is that?

how can someone be surprised about a data mining company collecting and selling the data that the user gives them

Attached: 2.jpg (261x213, 15K)

I'm sure it's because he gets this shit every day, but since I'm not a teacher, I do tell people the truth about how they can't use computers. People have asked me to fix their iPhones even though I never have used iOS, and I sincerely tell them after I fixed it "I just googled it". It's not so frequent so I don't mind.

>allowing all first party cookies and scripts

>shock

Literally took normalfags a decade to figure out what was obvious, and they still won't care.

The world is full of drooling idiots who would throw away freedoms without a thought for minor convenience.

You can't do anything about it unless you're a complete shut in NEET. There will be always some source leaking your info let it be work place or hotel you're staying at

>clean their ass with a piece of paper or wipes.
Then how should I clean my ass?

>2011
>no-one's tracking you stop being a paranoid loser

>2018
>OH MY GOD EVERYONE IS TRACKING ME

The sad thing is that they won't listen to us about the next thing.

>next thing
This is the end game. We wasted every chance we had

>loads facebook images
What a fucking retard. Just uninstall uMatrix and fuck off from this board.

don't forget facebook.net

github.com/gorhill/uMatrix

if you have to ask you need to be shot. Disgusting animals, no better than pajeets shitting carpets

send them to the nether realm

Attached: getfukt.jpg (1476x838, 184K)

It's probably just best to use something like uMatrix and set it to default-deny. I think you can achieve that with uBlock Origin (medium mode or something) so it blocks third-party scripts by default? It's quite trivial and cheap to just register a new domain like hsdfdgggsjjdgdgssdg.com all the time to circumvent rule-based filtering.

IMAHJIN MUH SHAWK

they have many domains. fb.com is their too and possibly many others too.

Yeah do this because even if the domain is blocked it helps a lot visually if you also manually block the domain since the blacklisted (or maybe more correctly: redlisted :^) ) entries will be pushed to the bottom

I already do that.
>loads google fonts and apis

I never seen fb.com be used for third party. Pretty sure fb.com is just a shortcut to facebook.com.

Not that person but isn't that for the best? Blocking scripts is quite common but very few users will have images and CSS fail to load so it sounds like something that would just make your easier to fingerprint.

fonts are blocked by uBlock

Please talk us through your anal rinsing routine

Honestly this planet should be cleansed with nuclear fire.

What is this program or plugin?

uMatrix

>liberals find out that Obama's NSA is spying on them
>SO WHAT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE
>liberals find out that Zuckerberg is spying on them
>OMG THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER

Attached: 1499012871001.png (499x322, 28K)

its the default setting you niggers

>using default settings
>calls other niggers

>hurr durr why didnt user change the default settings on a website he's never been on

The browser screen is pretty clear about this.

I had a customer who tried to MiTM everything I did on my connected work laptop (not theirs) on the internet connection (theirs).

I told them I would have to decline all future work if they did not whitelist me on content inspection to all hosts, and specifically whitelist the hosts of my employer (their software provider) from all whitelisting. They obliged. This was in 2013.

Before that (2008 - 2012) my college blocked external VPNs and used a Fortinet Analyzer to MITM SSL including Gmail (before Google introduced key pinning for their own hosts in Chrome 13, but only Google's hosts were exempted, and HTTPS usage externally was not universal.)

What's next, then? How do we live in the dystopia?

not him but I usually take a shower after taking a shit, but I do clean my ass with paper before doing so.

i want to block Facebook with only ublock origin because umatrix is a pain in the ass with settings. where can i start?

The default settings are global. You only need to do this once. Just use uBlock Origin if you can't comprehend that.

>We wasted
No no no. Not "we".
>We< didnt use facebook because of course it tracks us. >We< blocked scripts. We told normalfags why we did it and they called us virgins.

They use facebook, twitter, google... Now there's tons of propaganda against facebook, which is all true, but its only being published because they have some sort of vandetta. Probably ads for trump helping in the elections. While all the other "social" shit they use does the same thing.

I guess he means like pic related

Attached: Demolition-Man-The-3-Seashells-1.jpg (1000x636, 165K)

what if you need to shit at work/college/whatever?
as a spaniard i shower everyday but I just wipe my ass with toilet paper after taking a shit. as far as I know, everyone does this

Lost hard

> Do you have an opt out button? - Please don't use my profile data for advertising'
>- "We have different forms of opt-out, we don't have an opt-out at the highest level, that would be a paid product "

Hey fellas, newfag here.
I use Windows, have a Google account, use an android phone, and am all over my mom's Facebook. What must I do to regain my privacy?

In Asia you might also see a hose to blast your ass with water. Sometimes you also see a sign saying "please do not put paper in toilet" because their plumbing can't handle it.

In some cases there's the squat toilet.

Destroy all those devices. As for Facebook, stop using it.

Obama was in control of the NSA in 2005?

Shit I just bought a new laptop. How am I supposed to change the os?

Kys

>falling for the friends meme
L M A O. And normies laughed at me for not having (((friends))). Looks like I was right again.

this

Right. Just install something that isn't windows. I just swapped out the hard drives from my machine in case I need Windows in the future. Partitioning is also fine if swapping is not an option. However, depending on the CPU it could spy on you but at least that's one less botnet to deal with.

>software

>What would happen if Tower of Babel II were toppled
The world would become based again. I would go outside and hallelujah to THE LORD for demonstrating his power over the degeneracy of man once more.

Typical normie depending on browser addons you can't even use properly that you read from a boozefeed article about how to speedup your internet in 5 easy AMAZING simple life hacks YOU can do at home. If you're not blocking all this from your router you're a normie.

Attached: images.jpg (406x362, 32K)

>tfw bidets arent popular in the US
i just want my asshole to be clean ;_;

i bought a spray attachment thing for my toilet, best toilet-related purchase all year desu

Stop eating greasy foods.

They literally don't understand what data mining is. They think spying is still like the 1960s.

wat am i looking at?
>t. normie

Get a BF

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 351K)

umatrix
It's like you didn't even bother reading the thread

Nice IP address, prepare to get DOS'd.

they changed it

I use pfblocker but having control over js is vital

Attached: waa.png (905x886, 111K)

plz don't fire your cannons at me

rtfm
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Dynamic-filtering:-quick-guide

>PajeetMedia

Attached: 1523201235436.png (727x1080, 745K)

How the fuck can you not have noticed this, fucking normies...

Sorry for being illiterate. Is Ubuntu a good alternative?

Yeah, Ubuntu is easy mode, so is Mint.
>illiterate
I really hope you don't fuck up your Windows drive by installing over it.

>some shitty overlay blocking the title
you had ONE JOB