Is Gnome '''supposed''' to be better than KDE?

Is Gnome '''supposed''' to be better than KDE?

Attached: le KDE man.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

It's so supposed to appeal to whoever wants it.

It is supposed by Gnomelets but not by anyone with taste.

in 2015 it was.
If you were using KDE you were probably using plasma 4 which was shiet. Plasma 5 was too infant.

Attached: kde_myself.jpg (934x524, 63K)

elliot using gnome instead of a tiling wm destroyed the illusion of him being a turboautist

it just werks my friend
just imagine he needs it for his job in case someone else needs to use that computer, which is a company computer

Gnome is supported by red hat and canonical. KDE by the comunnity. Gnome is a tragedy.

KDE is for flatlanders

of course

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-9 GNOME (et al) Rotting In Threes.png (731x1330, 166K)

Firefox theme extensions? Firefox is a bot on Android and horrible slow just as Chrome Bot.

>muh uniform user experience

gnome devs were a mistake

Gnome has been dead to me ever since they blew $400,000 on "feminist outreach"

where did it all go so wrong

jfc, i will never, EVER use gnome. This shit is amazingly awful.

>people use xfce over kde
0~0

>the top 3 things most users want to change via extensions (because it causes eye cancer) should not be customizable
are gnome devs blind AND retarded?
gnome could only get rid of extension support if it also got rid of retarded design like no desktop icons and the top bar and others
why do they even care that it is not recognizable by others if it's themed?
why do they care about branding?
normies won't use it, they are not the target audience, only linux autists

>why do they even care that it is not recognizable by others if it's themed?

Attached: 1510718622752.jpg (934x524, 44K)

FUCK

sane people use a DE everywhere except on their laptops (because touchpads are shit)

elliot is not sane

holy fuck this, he had run arch/gentoo/void with tiling wm I would totally would have bought the character

>hasn’t used an Apple touchpad

Elliot has a job and a really good one at that.

why on gods gods green earth would a hacker run any of those distros instead of kali or debian

chad tyrone uses KDE
virgin elliot uses GNOME
the choice is obvious

>he still uses a desktop environment

Attached: 1523312605726.png (735x605, 807K)

well black arch, if you get that ran on an arch/gentoo setup, its way better than that gay shit, black arch has all the tools that kali has and way more, so much more it makes my dingaling tingle. plus if your halfway competent pentester/hacker, minimalist has the openness t make it way more secure than any of that gay shit.