/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user has the tiny 8bitdo controller • user receives two DragonBall figures, is slightly disappointed with one • user gets a laserpen • user has the new editon of Xiaomi Piston Fresh, they're a bit too bassy for him • user's new Aukey Bluetooth speaker arrived and for only five quid it sounds like someone blasting music underwater • user bought a Mi A1 • user is happy with his Hybrid Pros • user likes how his MEMT X5 sounds >Old News
• user reviews chink flashcarts
• user ordered a Chuwi tablet but it's missing stuff he ordered that go with it
• user got a Tronsmart powerbank
• user got some DataFrog controllers for his Retropie setup
• user drops link to fishing gear he bought
• user bought bike quick release skewers
• PSVita owner gets a grip
• user gets USB hub
• user shows off his Convoy flashlight next to some lightsabers
• AwfulReviews returns with more awful reviews
youtube.com/watch?v=Zf8lZNUzroU

Previous thread

Attached: csg 4.png (782x594, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/feIZ3M3a
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44144.html
wish.com/c/5909f8744d98eb75adf76a19
flashlight.nitecore.com/product/tipss
ebay.com/itm/2-5-inch-Transparent-USB3-0-HDD-Case-Tool-Free-UASP-Hard-Drive-Enclosure/172414779740
candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?126645-Comprehensive-Grease-and-Lube-Thread
aliexpress.com/item/Type-2-Hobo-Nickel-Coin-1921-D-Morgan-Dollar-COPY-COIN-FREE-SHIPPING/32848086336.html
m.superbuy.com/en/goodsdetail/?url=https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=548014253290,
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-8Bitdo-ZERO-Wireless-Bluetooth-Joystick-Gamepad-Game-Controller-Remote-Control-Selfie-Shutter-for-Android-IOS/32713483387.html
aliexpress.com/item/5V-12v-19v-21V-Mobile-power-bank-18650-Battery-Charger-For-19V-Laptop-Mobile-power-supply/32807237052.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asking again. Best /csg/ watches? Not a smart watch and preferably under $30

replying again
s.aliexpress.com/feIZ3M3a

Attached: -594255078-1569991835.jpg (960x960, 300K)

I wish there was a definitive meme phone this year like the RN3P instead of a dozen different editions with 18:9 aspect ratios and whatever

I want my redmin note 5, NOW.

Attached: 1476129539583.png (665x662, 422K)

Today on the healing bench,
-A bunch of Arduino nano
-Some 30awg wire
-A chinky USB sound card
-A random 10Ah powerbank

Attached: IMG_20180409_142552-1590x1073.jpg (1590x1073, 413K)

$150 VS. $800?
Yeah the choice is obvious.

Are you talking about the core m?

Attached: 1490738812120.png (741x568, 29K)

The USB soundcard works alright, I haven't noticed a decrease in quality but the build quality is utter crap, cheap hollow feeling plastic and a really shitty feeling volume wheel.

Attached: IMG_20180409_142758-1590x1125.jpg (1590x1125, 615K)

>meme phone
got your back bro

Attached: meme-face-xiaomi-mi-a1.jpg (540x675, 61K)

For 150 the Celeron N4100 which I think is quite comfy, but for m3 obviously 280 bucks for a dev board but still much cheaper.

which phone is that?

Well okay.

The battery came with a USB cable that seems to be power only, I still need to test the real capacity but I can't find my load thingy so I can calculate the real capacity but it seems legit

Attached: IMG_20180409_142022-1590x1192.jpg (1590x1192, 527K)

RN3P

damnit

>healing bench
>no casualties & clean as frigg
mmm, moving on...
how is that wire? solid core 30awg, you say? is it copper or at least tinned copper core? i was thinking about getting some of that to use as bodge wire here and there (tired of the enameled shit routine)

Is this a fine deal? If they usually go significantly cheaper on sales I could wait a bit.

Attached: $12.98_Convoy_S2+_1_Cree_XM-L2_T6-4C_803-Lumen_2-Group_3_5-Mode_LED_Flashlight_-_1_18650_AMC7135_6_l (1362x711, 363K)

Are you aslo having to use USB sound card now because the Xiaomi jack sucks and stopped working properly?
I had this issue and had to revert to my 3yr old HTC One. That phone is a beast, wish I could get it for 30USD refurb like that other user and in working condition. Or what the heck, even for 90 bucks if it was tip-top. The audio jack is good and it makes for a good music player.

> (You)
>>healing bench
>>no casualties & clean as frigg
Framing my friend
>mmm, moving on...
>how is that wire? solid core 30awg, you say? is it copper or at least tinned copper core?
Well I haven't checked with the microscope but I'm pretty sure it's tin/silver plated copper core

Attached: IMG_20180409_210114-1843x1382.jpg (1843x1382, 521K)

Nah I decided to use it on my phone to see if it even worked in case I wanted to use an external mic

>a bunch of cheap ass chink tools
alright, you are _definitely_ my nigga
lightly scratching along the surface of the wire with a razor blade will reveal the coppery color core (if there is one), no need for fancy-dancy scopes :)

what is this i dont even

Attached: chink manga.jpg (1600x1200, 227K)

wow this is gold. I love sellers who does this.

would it be retarded to get a redmi note 3 pro right now

yes. I was late to the game and I got it one year ago. The headphone jack broke and it is getting bendgate on me now so I have to use it in a case.

Chinks have to make simple childish cartoons so even a laowai simpleton could understand and do as told before posting on /csg/ and hitting refund button in panic.

It's definitely tin/silver plated copper

Attached: IMG_20180409_212654-1382x1843_crop_376x369.jpg (376x369, 88K)

The watch general is a far better place for this info:

read their sticky. there's a pajeet option via eBay that's like $20 USD.

if you've got your heart set on something from our dear overseas friends, then there's shit in the /wg/ sticky too.

thank you for your service.
gonna order me some of that and see how it fares as mod wire

Try that classic Casio, the "terrorist watch"

yeah ok but whats the consensus on the essential 2018 chinkphone

Are the prices on chink fashion accessories even real? I always see stuff with 60% discounts or even more. Are those legit?

Yes my friend this shirt cost $99999 but on 99% discount we give you for only $25 dollars this very big fasihion best se4ll in shenzhen.
Buy now real discounts everyday all 99% dicsount or 60% off only at my store.

Prices are real
Sale discount is not

I wouldn't bother. The consensus on the Essential Phone is that it's not worth the money.

hah

Ordered this pants last night, they were shipped today.

Attached: Tactical-Pants-Male-Camo-Jogger-Casual-Plus-Size-Cotton-Trousers-Multi-Pocket-Military-Style-Army-Ca (640x640, 70K)

My rn3p is also having issues with the audio jack so I just bought a xiaomi Bluetooth audio receiver. Audio sounds worst bit a I'm mostly using to watch anime or listen to podcasts. I could still use the jack though but bumping the male part to one side disconnects the headphones.

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_44144.html

Not much but it's something.

Are you the guy that recommended the Yinyoo Pro and alike during the sale?

I want to know what music app do you use, because I'm in the need of something with a decent equalizer.

Got any schools in mind?

I'm not, sorry.
I use Google play music as my preferred music player because they let you upload your own music

KZ ATEs, nice!

Where do you live?

Attached: 1463434156391.jpg (299x305, 41K)

In a shed with street guru

What's the etiquette for dealing with ebay items that are late? ETA was "Mar 14 - Apr 03" but it's stuck at "processed through Shenzhen "as of March 8. I opened a case with ebay and they said to escalate it if it doesn't arrive by tomorrow. Seller looks legit and has 800+ feedback (and has been receiving new positive feedback whenever I check).

Should I just ask for a refund? Should I ask them to send another one? Thanks.

what's the deal with wish?

did I just buy a shitty albeit working smartwatch for 2€?

wish.com/c/5909f8744d98eb75adf76a19

wtf, is this a scam?

>wtf, is this a scam?
>Wish
Yes

Wish is a total scam.
Do yourself a favor and realize chinks are not santa claus that will gift you cheap shit or even free.

Cheapest okay-ish phone with fingerprint scanner?

refund, buy another

i want a really good but cheap mechanical keyboard. cherry red or equivalent switches. led back lighting preferred but just simple white.

Right on, I'll grab a couple and just give it a whirl. I have a handful of nice multimeters, but its nice to have a cheap one that I can use when I'm doing something stupid, I don't want shit splattering all over my 87s.
Does it take batteries or is the battery built in? I'm thinking about trading out the Olight S Mini Ti in my EDC for something else small, like the Tip or a UC15.
Google zeroair's coupon spreadsheet, he's a guy on Jow Forumsflashlight with a big spreadsheet of chinky coupon codes, I used his code for my Nichia UV Convoy S2+.
If it's not obvious I'm being jewed, I always just try to work it out with the seller first. No sense making things harder than it needs to be if the seller will just solve it for you. Just say that it's not going to arrive when you need it by and ask for a refund.

You can use poweramp beta or gonemad.

I was hesitant to get a glass screen protector for across the globe but it turned up unbroken, packaged in a styrofoam box. I even received a free piece of string

Attached: IMG_20180409_180855.jpg (2976x3187, 1.9M)

So this thing hasn't updated in almost two months, should I wait till the time runs out to open a dispute? Kinda new to this.

Attached: ss+(2018-04-09+at+05.28.43).png (953x474, 35K)

Chink "thank you for buying" card with art of the characters from Journey to the West.

All the Nitecore TIP & Tube models have a build in Li-ion battery:
flashlight.nitecore.com/product/tipss

Attached: 20170829163625_16165.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Ah, damn. I don't do proprietary.

>all this talk about flashlight make me want to buy genuine chink one
>don't even need one
When did you realize /csg/ was psyops?

Attached: 1515483445601.jpg (393x325, 83K)

was this one of the recommended chink flashlights?

(not the same user who's asking from a few posts above)

Attached: firefox_2018-04-09_18-38-03.png (1072x525, 168K)

Ebook reader ? Or a Nice '' iPad''

>2 weeks
>chinkphone hasn't even shipped yet

Attached: 1506054718011.jpg (625x625, 72K)

Shit, I never leave the damn house and the lube I bought for my flashlights costs more than a good chink light. Just go for it. Astrolux, Convoy, and Emisar all have awesome lights at or below the $45ish mark. BLF Q8 too, with coupon. But keep in mind batteries, you'll need good ones, and a charger.

Attached: IMAG1521.jpg (4000x2240, 2.64M)

This is why you should have bought an american phone

Attached: 412125.jpg (934x1500, 84K)

Mine is Matte Black, its real nice. It can get a bit slippery. Theres already a case coming to fix the bump.

Just wait another couple of weeks

I would also like some recommendations on chink mech keyboards, but I'd prefer blue switches of any variety (I'll just be writing). No need for backlighting

What do you lube up in the flashlights

It'll be a bright light, if your last light was a Maglite. Being zoomable also means worse build quality and waterproofing, usually, although despite what enthusiasts will say, they're legit the most useful if you only have the one flashlight around the house, since it can be throwy or floody. That 600 will be way overrated, but for comparison, here's 560 in my almost black garage(couple of tiny gaps in the doors weatherstripping), from the middle of the second car bay.

Attached: IMAG1594.jpg (2240x4000, 2.34M)

got an Orico USB3 to SATA enclosure

it feels fairly solid (even the shitty micro USB port) and works like 50% faster than my old noname one, but is a fingerprint magnet

Attached: DSC_1003.jpg (1200x900, 193K)

How much?

I don't understand why the Maglite, is that good or bad or what

should I go for a Convoy then?
I'm looking for a cheap (~10 bucks?) flashlight that's small and portable, ordered a TIP with a Nichia LED (that I think it's the less powerful but better looking for colors than the CREE LEDs)
please advise me user

Muh nigga, it's this, right?

ebay.com/itm/2-5-inch-Transparent-USB3-0-HDD-Case-Tool-Free-UASP-Hard-Drive-Enclosure/172414779740

I've been thinking of buying one myself. Can the HDD go into sleep mode if there is no activity? I have a few similar cases but only two of them are USB 3.0, but one of them doesn't let the HDD turn off, even if it's enabled in the settings in the device manager.

>redundant accessory
>weebo music taste
>meme headphones
>arts degree

Threads and o-rings! Even the grittiest titanium feels smooth now. Fucking spendy stuff though, Krytox 206 or 207, can't recall which. 2 oz tube was $45. There are cheaper options that are 98% as good, if you wanted to be a reasonable person. candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?126645-Comprehensive-Grease-and-Lube-Thread I mostly spent so much because I wanted a specific sticktivity to it.
Maglites were well made flashlights that were quite bright for the size, waterproof, and worked as a baton. But that's 10-15 years ago. LED lights are a thing now, and you can get 125+ lumens per watt, you can get multi-emitter lights(more bulbs more better), and you can do that on one 18650. My $40 single battery light can melt electrical tape.

Convoys are nice. I'm going to pick up an S2+ in some fun color and Nichia high-CRI emitter next time I see a sale, I say go for it. Do you have a battery charger and batteries?

And yes, Nichia is better looking. Crees tend to be brighter, but look worse(not uniform color or beam, lower CRI), Nichias look better, with lower lumen counts. Lumens are weird in that you need something like 4x the lumens to SEEM twice as bright, so I'll take a the 500 lumen hit to get better CRI emitters in my 11.5k-12k lumen light! Most people who have seen both and aren't just getting novelty lights would agree. Also 4000k-5000k is a good color temperature, lower looks yellow, and higher looks blue, and there's some debate as to if the increased backscatter on blue light actually makes it harder to see with a blue light versus a neutral light of the same brightness.

Sorry, got wordy.

Attached: IMAG1597.jpg (4000x2240, 2.17M)

HAULIN' ASS, AND GETTIN' PAID
aliexpress.com/item/Type-2-Hobo-Nickel-Coin-1921-D-Morgan-Dollar-COPY-COIN-FREE-SHIPPING/32848086336.html

Attached: coin.jpg (1738x919, 376K)

Nice. Received this one the mail today for $2.80

Attached: IMG_20180409_193308.jpg (1793x1826, 907K)

Should I get a mi a1 now that's getting cheaper or wait until the redmi note 5?

Mi A1. Stock Android beats PajeetOS every time.

Bought this, m.superbuy.com/en/goodsdetail/?url=https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=548014253290, and is now shipping. Ill review when it comes if you want

Nice meme. They're all made in the same chink factories...

Got a chinko HDMI switcher with IR controller, but only used the controller once after I copied the codes to my Control4 EA1.
Now I'm controlling the Bell TV, Chromecast, and the TV with one remote. I can also switch the display to my PC.

Attached: csghdmiswitcher1.jpg (1008x756, 138K)

I forgot to mention that they forgot the power brick that was included as mentioned in the ad. Do I reverse chink them?

Attached: csghdmiswitcher2.jpg (756x1008, 202K)

anyone know if there are buttons that plug into a headphone jack that add buttons like some headphones that come with phones, mic and buttons?

I have a headphone without those buttons but I want to add them

(I don't know if all this makes sense, my english isn't that good)

You question make sense, but I don't think a product exists. The quick and dirty solution is to get a cheap pair of headphones with controls and cut and solder the cables to the headphones you want to use. But at all this effort it's just better for you to buy a pair that has everything you want.

i've also thought of just buying a cheap bluetooth controller to do the same things that the headphone button does

aliexpress.com/item/Mini-8Bitdo-ZERO-Wireless-Bluetooth-Joystick-Gamepad-Game-Controller-Remote-Control-Selfie-Shutter-for-Android-IOS/32713483387.html

kinda like this and maybe with an app?

Does your chrome cast constantly broadcast an open guest network ?
My brothers does and it drives me up the fucking wall

Mine does not. That's strange. These first gen Chromecast are hit or miss.

Get that partial refund

I just spent $225, which is about half my savings (im a 3rd worlder...) on a RX 570.
Can i make some profit out of it by mining or is it too late for that and i should just sell it?

Crypto is crashing

So should i just resell it? afaik i got it for pretty cheap, so chances are i could at least make $100 out of profit from it

I ordered a fake Gibson guitar and only found out later that they often get seized by customs. I've checked the Ali rules and they say that if goods are seized due to being counterfeit then the seller has to issue a refund. He's just dispatched so hopefully I'll know within a week or so whether I'm getting this guitar or will have to fight to get my money back

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-10-02-18-50-357_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.png (1080x2160, 968K)

My chink dream is receiving one of those

I bought this for mine and it works well. You'll need some 18650s though.
aliexpress.com/item/5V-12v-19v-21V-Mobile-power-bank-18650-Battery-Charger-For-19V-Laptop-Mobile-power-supply/32807237052.html

Why is it custom's business if something is fake or not?

(((Tax shekels)))

Wherever I am, I must also cut hair.

Attached: cloak.jpg (800x800, 153K)

have the chink released this flashlight yet?

Attached: 56028.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)