Only works on windows

>Only works on windows
KEEEEK, if you bought one say bye to linux and hackintosh

Attached: After-Effects-NVIDIA-Logo-Reveal-Animation-Tutorial.jpg (690x388, 30K)

Op you're a brainlet
Nvidia still releases drivers for Mac

/thread

they have too many customers using cards for linux and unix workstations to just straight up ditch distributing drivers

There is no screen tearing on mac with nvidia so it seems like its a Linux only problem.

>install lilu/NvidiaGraphicsFixup/shiki
and you'll have full-blown nvidia support on your hackintosh bro.

My 1050 Ti works fine on Arch Linux with the proprietary driver, has been for years when I had 550 Ti and still works after switched to 1050 Ti a while ago.

>being a macfag

>Muh open sores drivers
Just use the Nvidia driver you tool

>if you bought a car say bye to walking and the bus

What? Are you retarded?

isnt there drivers for linux

They release drivers for Linux. OP is stupid.

The blob is shit too. Literally the source of the screen tearing meme, and it doesn't work properly with wayland.

Not really, you just click the full composition check box and it doesn't tear ever

>Literally the source of the screen tearing meme
ForceFullCompositionPipeline = On

>and it doesn't work properly with wayland
the gnome implementation of wayland supports EGLstreams, and i believe xwayland has started getting rudimentary support for EGLstreams too. at any rate, last i checked, nvidia was in talks with the mesa devs to create a more standardized buffer API that would work better for them than GBM

wayland is shit right now anyway

man I really want to switch to AMD because nvidia blobs suck but OpenCL seems to be forgotten when CUDA gets a lot of support

>bought one
>on linux
>works just fine
Did I do it wrong? Isn't it not supposed to work?

Attached: 1500784373954.png (1150x1071, 1M)

>and it doesn't work properly with wayland.
Neither does wayland. Or any other software. Give it time.

can confirm my hackintosh nvidia pascal setup is flawed, some shit does not work with the card (games mainly). Work programs and some othr multimedia does though.

No, are you?

>Not having a PC with a linux distro for work and another PC with windows to play gaymes and not having a PC completely offline with your shit on it that the botnet cant touch in the year of our lord 2018...

>Did I do it wrong? Isn't it not supposed to work?
Nah. AMDfags are just brainlets who can't install any software in a gnu/linux distribution.

yea amd say goodbye to your performance
nvidia is absolute garbage on linux