TECH ILLITERATES

I fucking HATE tech illiterates

Attached: 8541C9E6-3BE6-4C76-B2C4-404EF7C94ADC.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

/lit/ here
That grammar alone makes me mad.

>hates tech illiterates
>doesn't even know how to change the oil in his own car

>having a car
>leaving home at all
I'm not a normalfag.

>hates tech illiterates
>doesn't know how to design a power plant like the one that supplies electricity your home

Oh wow instead of saying uploaded they said downloaded. Who cares shit thread.

o so you're a faggot and a failure

What car? He doesn't have a drivers license

What's wrong with it? Other than Web site being one word and not a proper noun, what's wrong with the grammar? The whole thing is a bit clunky, but it doesn't look that bad to me.

How do you survive. How do you get food? Do you have a care taker/handler?

Probably lives with his parents.

Good conversation.

Let's face it, most of our generation would be entirely fucked without technology.

>Let's face it, most of our generation would be entirely fucked without technology.
More like the entire world

>I don't know how to use technology
>B-BUT I CAN DO THIS THING ANYONE CAN LEARN IN 30 MINUTES!!!

mom gives me chicken tendies

That's why it's bad.
Any soyboy English major could have done a better job.

T-this

Look at this fucking bigot who still owns a car that needs oil replaced because it runs on filthy fossil fuel. FUCK YOU. YOU'RE LITERALLY KILLING THE PLANET YOU WHITE PIECE OF SHIT.

it took you more than 30 minutes to learn how to distinguish a handheld camcorder from a cell phone?

>YOU'RE LITERALLY KILLING THE PLANET

Fuck yeah I am

Attached: rdcti.jpg (700x462, 64K)

Changing oil is simple. You will need a car jack, fill plug bolt with gasket, oil filter and oil. Even toddler can do it.
Check owners manual, in some cars they even have a guide.

B-but, could you teach me?

pls... i'm too busy making fun of boomers for not knowing the different between lightning and micro usb to do that.

Lightning is proprietary USB port with couple extras

Actually downloaded is the proper term in some Engineering circles. When working with PLCs you download the program from your PC to the PLC.

Not my point you raging retard

Not him, but I personally own 6 cars. 3 of them have all the emissions equipment removed.

I don't. They pay me money to fix things for them.

I can't wait for President Musk to make your precious insecurity machines illegal. The next generation will look back on dangerous manually driven fossil fuel cars like we look back on Jim Crow laws.

But there was nothing wrong with Jim Crow laws.

To a bigot ICE car driver like you maybe.

>What is amazon pantry
Not that user and I own a car, but you could really get by without leaving your house you know?

Well first of all, he has to spend 9 months in the belly of the mother to grow up. Then another 5-10 years before learning the difference between handheld camcorder and cell phone.

>probably

But this isn't engineering.

the direction of the transfer on a bi-directional transfer mechanism depends on which side initiated the transfer
if you initiate the transfer from your PC, then you're uploading to the PLC, if you initiate the transfer from the PLC, then you're downloading from the PC