Mobile Displays

What phone has the best mobile display and why is it the S9?

Attached: samsung-galaxy-s8-13.jpg (782x521, 185K)

It's S9 because it's the greatest of them all

S9 has best display because it's super-extra

S9 is a shit phone
>2018
>Stilll having a headphone jack
Kek, time to kill the old tech, samsung. everyone else is going wireless only

>Computers still sell with 3.5mm's
>Laptops still sell with 3.5mm's
>Headphones still sell with 3.5mm's
>Studio equipment still comes with 3.5mm standard
WIRELESS IS THE FUTURE GUZ

Attached: 1523089768775.png (408x450, 34K)

like all amoled phones, after a few years usage the display will get less bright and the colors will start turning yellowish. if you're really unlucky then you will also suffer from burn-in. it's far from the ideal screen. now what's impressive is SUPER LCD

Those displays are awful for the kind of job I'm doing.

They're the devil. Kill them.

>why is it the S9?
Because there's no notch.

>after a few years usage the display will get less bright and the colors will start turning yellowish
Are you retarded? This is all LEDs, meaning all LCD panels that are LED backlight (all of them). Brightness dumpsters in a few years and color drifts as quickly as a few months. Color drift was even worse with CFL backlit panels

This, the notch is pure and utter shit design

Is it any different than the s8

15% brighter and the bezels are slightly smaller.

Twin speakers, surround sound, slomo and low light camera, Knox security shit, brightness, bezels smaller, thiccer screen so doesn't break as often, faster chip etc.

Studio equipment standard is 1/4" but thanks for playing

Low effort bait, post the usage data next time

Give me the S9+ with a flat display, mLED, smaller bezels and more ROM compatibility, and use ceramic body instead of meme glass and metal.

>buying Samshit
When will you plebs learn?

Is the S9 as good as my Note 8? I fucking love my Note 8.

The S9+ is better in almost every way, just lacks a S pen

they are the fucking manufacturers of displays you fucking piece of shit retard. Of course they use the best displays on their phones and sell the rest to other manufacturers.
What a fucking retard, how do you even get out of bed and face the world being this stupid.

Wat

>curved screen/curved corners
>oled over ips
Not even close faggot

what phone has best call quality?

I think he is trying to say
>Why do u think a company that makes displays would use a good display

I have the s9+ and it has a terrible black crush problem. It's fixable by an app called screen balance, but then you lose contrast and true blacks. the s8, s8+ and s9 apparently don't have this issue and I'm kinda pissed about it, because I don't want to downgrade or go back to a smaller screen. hopefully the note9 will be fixed so I can switch to that