Be me

>be me
>incredible attention span
>can sit down for hours and complete the tasks in front of me in an efficient matter, without the ""aid"" of stimulatory drugs (a.k.a. poison)
>god-tier hand-eye coordination giving me stable 100 wpm

>be you
>can't sit down for more than 20 minutes
>has to down his coffee (shit-colored bitter water) to marginally increase his shit productivity.
>shit genetics gave him host of mentally-retarding attributes. (ADHD, gender dysphoria, social anxiety, insecurity, and many more)

>somehow gets payed more than me because he "connects with >others better" and has a "positive vibe"

Attached: 234h4b5.jpg (284x178, 9K)

What a fucken stupid thread

>blaming the industry for how it works
>industry should only be based on how you want it to be

why don't you start your own business bigboy?

you seem to know what you are looking for, why blame people that don't have your knowledge or perception for valuing you the way they want to?

you are free to start something on your own and make it "just werk" and since everyone associated will do their work like you do, you'll be many times more successful

>inb4 tl;dr
your motivation is not necessarily everyone's motivation.
a thread died for your shitty blog

Cool dude. Do you use nootropics or other supplements that naturally enhance cognitive ability (brain food for example, like fish)

>be you
>have a problem that prevents you from achieving something you apparently want
>blame others for your issues instead of addressing them
lol

you're the literal definition of a normie

>decent attention span, you do what you're told, you follow the rules, you feel like you aren't missing out on anything and that others are getting an unfair advantage.

when in reality

>ADHD and other mental disorders are caused by other areas of the brain growing larger

>Generally, those with mental disorders happen to be way more creative, learn to deal with crises fast, strive to receive dopamine from completing projects successfully and beating expectations of those who assigned it.

welcome to the fucking tech industry. 8 year olds can write code. you're a normie with no imagination and you follow the rules. you live in the box and don't think outside of it. you get your paycheck and do your work because you think you dont wanna cause trouble.

tech companies want risk takers, creative people who chose the field their in because its so important to them. who the fuck do you think is getting employed in silicon valley? not easily replaceable coders, they're all driving uber bc they can't do anything else.

you're a normie and you will be for life

Stop write a shitty thread faggot

\thread

Start your own company jackass, Estonian corporate citizenship is cheap and if you have a good idea and a good knowledge of what you're doing then you can be the boss and hire whoever you want

When you think 100wpm is fast or even average

>be you
>have a particular set of skills
>be unable to use said skills in the most profitable way

>be me
>have less skills than you
>be able to use less skill to make more profit

Life gave me a worse hand of cards, but I am a better player.

or that you wpm even matters? meet your goddamn deadlines, wpm means shit.

this fucker bragging about his wpm because thats all he's got as a skill

>payed
graduate elementary school before bitching about deserving higher pay

100 is slow for qwerty english regardless

/thread

lmao

so he's just got no skills besides knowing how to open up google chrome and type the english language at a decent speed, that is gonna look great on a resume.

Th !e.FaLconO6 is so arrogant

shut the fuck you NEET, stop larping about have a job and go get your tendies (they are getting cold).

>incredible attention span
>takes the time to shitpost

>Be me
>Autistic to a crippling degree
>Can sit down for hours and obsess over retarded bullshit without stimulants because it's the only thing I can do
>god-tier ability to not be able to connect to other humans and communicate my incredibly thorough knowledge of obscure things

more "profitable" doesn't mean better
being jealous (of money or social graces) instead of holding true to some ideal of not damging your brain with "poison" is OP's sin.

Haha +ha!, welcome to do mains

>100 wpm
whoa slow down speed racer!

If I had to choose between a job that pays 80k/yr or a job that pays 110k/yr, but the 80k/yr job meant I wasn't going to have to deal with autistic pricks like you, it would be worth the lower pay.

Sounds like you got plain old autism to me.

You unironically have autism. Get tested if you havent already

Here's the trick
>Team up with socially intelligent worklet that can't create his own shit
>He markets your work, finds you connections, deals with brainlets and BTFOs shitter for you so you can concentrate on making good product
>You make more because you both get paid 2 person's wage and split evenly, he can negotiate good wages for you both and make managers and project directors happy
>You both 69 constantly between jobs

Autism speaks, user