I can’t take it anymore Jow Forums

I can’t take it anymore Jow Forums.

I’m sick of the left. Not just the hardcore left, I’m sick of all of the left. I’m sick of being stuck next to these insufferable faggots who tell me about the next food trend, and how they’re going to support Black Lives Matter. I’m sick of these skinny dick faggots getting upset at Bill Burrs diet comedy specials, and turning around to watch fucking Becky Smash and Shane Dawson. I’ve just fucking can’t stand it anymore. It’s intolerable, for everything I see to get touched by politics and pandering. I’m sick of these insane fucks showing a picture of an outraged republican candidate and apparently the disgusted females behind them. I’m sick of the delusion these absolute insane cunts process. I want it to end, when does this nightmare of political correctness come to a halt? I can no longer bare to witness such fucking incompetence and insufferable behavior.

How do we solve the problem Jow Forums? How do we get rid of (((them)))? And the others?

Attached: 5F6B8614-6FC2-4428-B18C-79E91B0ECC18.jpg (680x680, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjwvbidPcIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay off social media. Get better friends. Find a gf or have kids. They cant control your feelings so why are you allowing them to? I understand its exhausting and frustrating. Read your erroneous zones by dr. Wayne dyer

I would tell you thinks that will but that would make me a hypocrite, and I hate hypocrites. This sickness is never ended. Either I am numb or angry and in both cases competently disgusted with m environment and my self.

Attached: 6-alien-world.jpg (734x459, 245K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zjwvbidPcIk

Civil war starts with hours, you could be useful. Go buy ammo

I wish it was the easy. I work for a tech company. And these fucking awful representations continuously find ways to slide through the cracks here.

The mere continuation of your existence is an act of defiance to the liberal order.

Attached: pol2.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

Who gives a fuck about work presentations user find a white woman ,learn to meditate, get shit off your chest with like minded people. Its not gonna get better by bitching on here bout it

>learn to meditate
this, you're way caught up in your head. Let it go

quit being so sensitive

Do you prefer tack dick faggots? Is that it, whiny boy?

Start by actually doing something.

Attached: 1534296107831.jpg (1000x708, 437K)

get into government dumb ass

Trust me user, I’m just venting my frustrations. I can’t hope to win if I don’t start somewhere. My time here at this company is merely for building myself and going to help me prepare for when I start my own.

Fuck off doomer shill

here come the bloomers faggot

Attached: ich_the_BLOOMER.jpg (1024x1024, 404K)

You're severely depressed. Partisan shtick is the mask you wear to lessen your overall despair.

But it doesn't have to be this way. There is a way out, a decision that only you can make. It can all go away, forever. You just have to be brave enough to act on it. If theres truly no hope in this world, then maybe you'll find solace in the next one.

You should have a beer.

Live stream it

Attached: 30-yr-old-womber.png (800x450, 296K)

you don't get rid of the goyim.

Attached: 13224536545.png (736x975, 264K)

we out jew the jews with them.

Attached: 2353575687765.png (656x489, 142K)

you can't force people to wake up.

Attached: 1453564657567.png (657x527, 38K)

>I work for a tech compan
Oosh. I’m a relatively unaccomplished 26 year old so I’m not sure what advice can be lent, but hope things improve externally or internally.

We're winning. Where would we'd be if everyone gave up. You're ok user, pick yourself up, strap in and let's finish this

Attached: download (6).jpg (311x162, 7K)

Stop blaming others and take personal responsiblity and isolate yourself from politics because you're prone to care too much.

Give up m8 it will be good for you. Jow Forums is a weight on your shoulder.

I will do everything in my power to keep fighting the good fight. Sometimes I just need to get things off my shoulders. We will win brother

Imagine being this much of a LARP

Attached: 346435678578.png (689x473, 91K)

Attached: 32525464357465.jpg (1934x1080, 711K)

Try living in California faggot. I fucking hate everyone here and sometimes wish death (in minecraft) to the whole state including myself.

Give them all aids

I'm dying

Thank you for this

checked
careful gang, your posting in a
>33yo GROOMER thread
these threads masquerade as fun late-night "boomer-type" threads but are actually subversive blackpilling operations usually carried out by Jews or unseemly brazilians

Attached: 1538124683865.png (300x300, 93K)

Best thing to do is organise a like minded group in your area so you're all concentrated in one place and ready to actually do something faggette.

Based

Don't excite me

This. O.P. has a "fresh new meme" and all of the trendy feelz to go along with it. Cancer. He also goes on about the left instead of anti-whites, so he might be a 'spic or a gook.

>Germany
>White family
Man Ahmed you really enjoy LARPing huh?

I feel like a faggot since this picture OP posted relates to me. Except for the no fap for 3 days. Shit can't last a min.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1107, 327K)

>the left is one person