Weaponizing hypnosis to create mass shooters and 'gang tape victims'

Hypnosis can work for almost anyone, though some people have an easier time than others. A few people (about 5 to 10 percent of the population) are highly susceptible to hypnotic suggestion.

Some of these folks reputedly can be hypnotized (with no other anesthesia) before surgery and feel no pain.

About 60 to 79 percent of people are moderately susceptible, and the remaining 25 to 30 percent are minimally susceptible.

(((Therapists))) have been hypnotising mass shooters who fall into the 5-10% category. Every shooter has had one.
Find the missing link and find the link to the (((therapist))) who treated Blassey.

NPC's are the most successive hypnosis victims as they have no inner monologue and can be trained to run on autopilot without even thinking about it.

Attached: PKcKQ7n2EnLyGr5EqJr1A6X03nzS1tYN_RVn9TBdsAJZ8El1EmX3ZD3104coGXiVAT7fQ9_uNqMaEgxd3uJ77exJ3LyfyiY3-Vb2 (290x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

channel4.com/programmes/derren-brown-the-specials
youtube.com/watch?v=owootTAuxic
youtube.com/watch?v=wipVDW3Vc4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12?IR=T
ablechild.org/2016/04/25/arrest-of-psychiatrist-who-treated-adam-lanza-may-lead-to-answers-in-murder-investigation/
ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
youtube.com/results?search_query=covert hypnosis techniques
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=CE33C14341652C3575F2F29F21DB8611
youtube.com/watch?v=5Fk8m9i_GHE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsN7V4GwuA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186673662/
hypnoticmindtraining.com/forum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q did actually predict this one

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-182040.png (1080x1920, 122K)

If you doubt the power of hypnosis then you need to watch some of these redpills.
channel4.com/programmes/derren-brown-the-specials

Hypnosis never worked on me. I've always craved cock and wanted to be a sissy. It did absolutely nothing.

Really makes me think

Don't be weak self-suggesting faggot

Not everyone is susceptible. There was an episode of Darren brown where he uses hypnosis, slowly over time, to see if he can get someone to eventually carry out an assassination while under hypnosis.

youtube.com/watch?v=owootTAuxic

here's a short version of just the assassination, but you don't see all hypnosis sessions where he planted triggers and subliminal messages

youtube.com/watch?v=wipVDW3Vc4A

Hypnosis work for weak minded faggots, like the ones who believe in homeopathy.
Your whole post is disregarded

Bullshit. Even the CIA with their MK ULTRA program failed to create any sort of mind control with hypnosis. Hypnosis is a cooperative attempt, and even people cooperating to stop smoking etc often fail to gain any sort of behaviour change.

Hypnosis is powerful, but is has no mind control powers.

found the CNN viewer

I will give a complete rundown mindcontroll and similar stuff, will take some post and will get tin foily

What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalities. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: 4A333197-E250-4D6F-A9B7-5EB648BE96BE.jpg (350x439, 28K)

I believe these practices to come from occult principles and practices. In example:
Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: 30A94995-44B9-4590-98B4-038930F8B453.jpg (300x400, 37K)

One interesting concept on Chakra I saw is that the chakrapoints are the points where the different strings of nerves connect to the spine. For example the root chakra, in charge of survival instincts security and so on, is the lowest chakra where everything from the waist below connects. Thats why when we are in fear, the primary survivalinstinct, our knees shake or we are about to shit ourselves, because those are the nerves effected by this. Since its the first chakra in line it is also the one that can be the easiest effected and corrupted in example through sodomy it seems in the process corrupting all the other chakras too since the energy afaik flows upwards which it cant if a lower chakra is blocked, corrupting us spiritually which is the reason for the constant fearmogering (also a form of mindcontrol) and also the very area satan picks up, abusing those fears to corrupt us by making us value our well being more than others. Thats also why we are told in the bible to not fear and trust the lord as the fear itself already corrupts us and opens us up to more.

Some graphics showed the root chakra even to be associated with saturn, relating to satan, but would have to look more into that.

Now it gets really tinfoily
This gives reason to the acts of the following:
The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: D2F731AC-36D5-4C1C-8045-C5AFD7D5704F.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also in >It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works
pic related

Attached: 5A9132A6-EB9B-4CA2-8AFE-6397CF061C7E.jpg (1008x1580, 542K)

patents.google.com/patent/US6506148B2/en
>Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors
no idea if this works, but I just dont believe you can remotecontroll people like that. However this gets me to another bit:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFi1gg7Bcdk
Basically during the MKUltra experiments they were able to put monkey to sleep with RADAR waves, and possibly could alter the state of a mind as a whole.
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html
>Disabling parts of the brain with magnets can weaken faith in God and change attitudes to immigrants, study finds

I wonder how 5g plays into this...

However when it comes to control via broadcasted frequencies i just dont believe it can be used to directly control someone like with MKUltra where you have a puppet essentially doing your every bidding. However what it likely does do is put people in a certain state of mind, increasing or decreasing anxiethy, altering ones behaviour towards authority, reducing independent thought and so on, but not outright control people like with MKUltra. This then may play into stuff like pic related (no idea how legit that is, saw it spooking around the web for a while) or the patent mentioned , which I doubt enables you to control someone, but plants a thought, an idea, or oppinion in him, which he can either resist or accept as his own. If you then change the state with the first practice to have less independent or criticle thought it may increase the effect of this patent. If the patent actually works that is. Good chance the brain just wont recognize the voice.

However this wouldnt be MKUltra but some offshoot of it.

Attached: 026133FE-6FE8-49F4-B065-B7FEAA71B9BB.jpg (630x480, 146K)

Attached: Behold-a-pale-horse.jpg (600x320, 54K)

Two greys locked her in

Probed her

Erased her memory

Fear of flying

The Truth Is Out There

Attached: krissyalien-abduction-examination.jpg (625x350, 44K)

Her handlers

Attached: krissywwtf.jpg (1200x630, 58K)

>Even the CIA with their MK ULTRA program failed to create any sort of mind control with hypnosis.
According to what?
Evidence they gave you?

Attached: 565467599768776756464543543564576876564564556.jpg (250x300, 15K)

Can we get some original conspiricies?
A Clockwork Orange predicted this before you larps were even born

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x284, 15K)

She who cannot be named sends Alyssa Milano

Attached: marina.gif (500x372, 500K)

They laughed and laughed as they abused infants

Attached: pizzapizza.gif (599x337, 245K)

absolute horse shit, hypnosis doesn't even work to keep fattys and degens from self abusing thru habits.
Hypnosis only "works" in that it's a psychological placebo, allowing people to give themselves permission to lose their inhibitions. It's not mind control or programming, it's barely even guided meditation.

The FBI needs to investigate

Attached: PEDO-CHILD-MOLESTING-RING-IN-DC.jpg (650x480, 75K)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: celebs.jpg (740x380, 51K)

No it’s just a forest finn

>if it's written in a book it must be true because books are so much more credible than random shitposts on the internet

Bitch, therapist mind raping people is one of the most basic redpills. Its even called the-rapist
There is also always the reoccurring issue of the shooter in mass shooting being on anti psychotics
businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12?IR=T

While Lanza's Psychiatrist recently was charged 3 different accounts of sexual assault
ablechild.org/2016/04/25/arrest-of-psychiatrist-who-treated-adam-lanza-may-lead-to-answers-in-murder-investigation/
and sexual depravity is a common sign of the deep state puppets as its a good source for blackmail

ct.gov/oca/lib/oca/sandyhook11212014.pdf
>While a school official did share this recollection with OCA interviewers, authors cannot independently confirm this recollection, and other records indicate Mrs. Lanza may have already had an appointment with the community psychiatrist set up at the time of the Danbury Hospital emergency department visit. Staff from OCA spoke with this psychiatrist during the course of this investigation in an effort to identify and obtain records related to the doctor’s evaluation and treatment of AL. The doctor indicated that all treatment records were destroyed.

>The doctor indicated that all treatment records were destroyed."
Of course they were.

Same with Nikolas Cruz
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school
which relates back to spiritual corruption In both cases it seems like the 2 didnt do the shooting though, but merely were talked into thinking they were or at least talked into admitting it
collection of info on False flags, from 9/11 to parkland
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/

25 year communications engineer here, can confirm. Convert hypnosis is a speacialty I used extensively in my late teens early 20's. The books and courses have become very difficult to find in the last few years, people call it bunk science so that few people pursue it. Could you imagine if even 5% of the population knew how to do it?
As for (((them))) I have yet to see one of them use it, ever. (((They))) don't seem to have the brain capacity to understand haw it actually works. The covert type anyways.
I myself mainly use it for business and getting laid. It came in handy a few times when police tried arresting me a couple of times as well. I still laugh sometimes after walking away and leaving the police staring into the sky looking at the beautiful smell of the white clouds and the sight of the blowing breeze on their skin. You can make people do anything giving enough time to talk. That thing they say about people wouldn't do things they don't want to is bullshit because it's not hard to make them want to do anything. I've made my enemies Rob stores and one rape his sister even, getting people to buy beers and hand over all their money is simple easy.
It takes strong strong programing to not fall into hypnosis traps by bad operators such as I was at one time. Most covert hypnosis instructors will try and program a willful goodness into their students. I had the willful goodness and righteousness programmed into me but managed to break that portion.
The CIA does for sure have covert hypnotist. Again, the techniques in systems of doing it are now highly guarded it seems, but can be found if digging deep enough.

Attached: 1538094038210.jpg (601x601, 57K)

>hey guys
>you know that weaponized hypnosis research we've been working on?
>yeah that doesn't work
>that's all

No need to torture or stress, just a simple conversation is all that's needed. Not saying they didn't try the technique. Even Milton Ericson knew it was the wrong way and most if not all covert hypnosis is based on his original works. The torture type is kinda like the "how many lights do you see?" Style, but it's only a temporary break and causes more ptsd than anything.

Yes. Occult, the first recorded histories of the use of mass covert hypnosis was by priests, the design and angular placement of churches where done to perform a primitive type of hypnosis. The sun light shining through the stained glass right at particular times for example.

Your putting to much into (((them))), (((they))) simply don't have the brain capacity to perform high end covert hypnosis.
Also anyone that is capable of using it knows it is suicide to teach (((them))) this art.

Another way to control the people is by abusing our social traits and behavioral patterns. One easy example is the media. The media isnt there to tell you what you think, but to tell you to think what other people think. They tell you everyone hates trump, is pro refugees etc. and everyone who opposes this is seen as a bigoted racist asshole. They do this by repeating the oppinions over and over, having fake polls and so on and dont even leave room for any opposing oppinion. Since we then think everyone else thinks that way, and that we will be socially orchestrized if we oppose that oppinion, we dont speak up about it, eventually even conform to those making it appear in real life like the amount of people who are fed up with all the bullshit are far lower since they never speak up out of fear for being cast out of society. This results in information contrary to the narrative spreading slower and fewer as well as people not binding together to change things, as they believe noone else wants to do so.
Shills serve the same purpose, they are not there to make you change your mind, but appear as if there are people having that oppinion, making that oppinion seem more prevelant, like the media does too.
Basically
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

However, while this certainly comes from the same branch of research the methods used are completly different, as well as the purpose. MKUltra is meant to put a single individual in a role of total submission to his handlers to fit whatever purpose. The mediabrainwashing is widespread and serves to keep the population in a docile and obedient state while supporting the system independently

Ptsd is fear and fear makes you controllable

Attached: 7085F9C4-58F7-4E1C-9A6E-F26D6252B8D6.jpg (1536x2352, 1.42M)

>Ptsd is fear and fear makes you controllable
It's not very good method at all. A willingness is much more productive. People feel good buying me drinks and handing over their money. It gives them a nice warm feeling inside. I even did it to a bank teller one day just as a test. I went in and got the lady to hand me $8,000 and walked out with no problem at all. I went back in later and convinced the manager it was a simple mistake. Had I waited past closing I likely would have been caught because they would have checked their cameras after noticing that much money gone.
But again, threats and fear don't work well at all. Rewards are much better.

Attached: 1535308502733.png (906x564, 1M)

Watch Derren brown and then come back dude

Blaze Baldivich if he hasn't been erase from the internet yet.

Fuck
Blazz , fucking autocorrect. He's a Ukrainian. He use to tour la a lot and then dropped off the map one day

Derren brown convinced a guy that he committed a murder. So much that the guy walked into a police station and confessed to murder. He wasn't in a trance either. Full on mind controlled scary shit

He probably works for them now

Yes, there were some experiments that where they talked people into thinking that they comitted a crime they didnt do. You just need to be persuasive. Dont want to know how many are in jail because of such things

Google has nothing on this name

I want to thank all posters in this thread, i mean the non shills and speakers of truth.

this opened my eyes a bit more.

I have one question.

How do I make myself NOT susceptible to mind programming ?

Attached: buybutts.png (281x370, 23K)

Most of it, aside from the direct torture induce mkultra is through subtle manipulations trying to steere your thinking patterns and entrap you in a state of worry and fear and thus make you subsceptable. So i would say becoming aware of the shemes negate it for the most part. Then also overcome your worries and fear and you should be resistent to most of manipulation

can u point to resources to learn about this stuff?

youtube.com/results?search_query=covert hypnosis techniques

Just as a side note: the tinfoil hat ain't gonna save anyone from something like 5G. Making a dome of metal around your head is gonna amplify that signal, not block it.

I have another question, i've been in a satanic cult once, ive been in occult groups. and I have felt programming in these groups by the leaders.

I did leave because fuck that shit.

The question I have.

Are things like psychic shields valid means of protection?

I notice that I can pick up thought from others and get effected by it. effected by mental state of a person next to me.

Though if I deploy a "pshycic shield" around me this stops.

like when I imagine a glowing gold shield of energy around me that protects me.

I am not affected.

Can these psychic ways help me against being influenced against advanced mind control techinques that the future gov and media might deploy around here ( not that i watch television )

also, when I have bad dreams and I ask Jesus for them to stop them they stop.

I am wondering. is Jesus okay with me making psychic shields?

stupid questions really. why would any good being not want others to protect themselves from danger and manipulation.

thank you, bless you.

Attached: truth.png (619x507, 84K)

for your efforts germananon

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=CE33C14341652C3575F2F29F21DB8611

I want to add that the satanic cult I was in was very much against the jews... and for some reason it felt correct. But I didn't want to be controlled and manipulated so I left to walk my own path.

How do I know which is the true God, I am still unsure. At the moment I trust in Jesus. but I used to trust in Satan as the good one and bringer of peace for humanity.

it's all so cunfusing. you seem a smart man.

if you have anything on this at all, please tell me

Is that a picture of Reviewbrah?

day of the rake etc etc

yo hans have you seen this? is this legit? youtube.com/watch?v=5Fk8m9i_GHE

Attached: Max-Spiers.jpg (632x422, 24K)

Everyone is somewhat succeptable. You just need to introspectively question your meat robot programing and evaluate that your trained responses may not all be beneficial.

If you've ever been in a room with a television running, espeically a colorful kids show you might notice the stupid tv drawing your attention when you're trying to have a conversation. Your instinctual brain is compelling your body to pay attention to a potentially important event that could mean life/death or a change in wolfpack leadership. It is one thing when you see a child hypnotized by the television, it is another when you realize that the tv can do the same thing to your adult brain.

samefagging here

stick with jesus and you'll be alright - new testament all the way - treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself.

True happiness within you comes from giving.

As you probably already know Satan is the opposite of this. - do as thou wilt and leads to a downward spiral of dependency in which you imprison yourself in your own prison of the mind.

Christ all the way - try to feel love and light of the sacred heart.

Attached: Sacred-Heart-Of-Jesus-Christ.jpg (1000x1294, 100K)

Your "Psychic Shield" is a simple defensive mindset. Brainlets/NPCs/Normies all do the same when they hear any evidence that conflicts with their world view, because the evidence is shocking they simply reject it and keep their hypnotic worldview intact.

Everyone has this mental defense mechanism, which is why persuasion usually has to be friendly and gradual to avoid triggering the shutdown and doubling down of the current worldview.

So their cult training wasn't gradual or innocent-seeming enough and you got uneasy and shutdown. It doesn't make your worldview right or their wrong, merely your defense mechanism activated and prevented their memes from infecting your brain.

hans is that you? how are you my friend, we spoke years ago. busy now but just wanted to say hi. hope you are doing well and remember... there are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth – not going all the way, and not starting. go all the way my old friend.

Good posts. My 2 cents. What you know or heard as Zersetzung or Gang Stalking, may generally include levels of covert hypnosis. I've experienced it myself and has even my clostest friends do it on me. They they gaslight if you call them on it. It's very SRA esque. The reason it works so well is because the person has unwillingly been exposed to the triggers multiple times and generally through trauma. Slowlying of speech and orchestrated hand movements are part of it

Yes, if you want to be save you need to ground it. Than the tin foil hat will catch the waves instead of you head and send it through the line into the earth, otherwise the only way for the waves into the earth is right through your brain and the hat is like an antenna. Bonus points for a tinfoil suit being a faraday cage.

Am on phone, cant watch an hour long video now. However here is something interestig and short

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbsN7V4GwuA

After watching a couple minutes of tv you brain goes into the alpha phase that is a state that iirc is in adults usually during or shortly before sleep and otherwise you are in a beta state. Alpha state enables you to learn better and take it into your (sub)conciousness but as a result also makes you more susceptible to outside influences.
Children also spent most of their tim in the alpha state

Check
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186673662/
Maybe there is something for you. Talks about some stuff of the bible usually not mentioned

bump, good thread, especially the german poster

dont try to suggest me things.

NPC don't know psychic shields.

rejecting an idea or suggestion is not the same as putting up an energy shield. lmao.

I heard when astral projecting you have to imagine a torus shaped energifield around you or otherwise evil entities can touch you and influence you. In this plane those are maybe converted and negative thoughts and emotions you receive from others which you block off in the other plane subconciously. Thoughts and emotions are, like everything, on some plane just waves and as such effect other waves. I assume you sre just more sensitive or aware of it then others.

Im afraid im in no authority to speak on such things as wether or not it is okey with God. Personally i believe whatever is done in good faith in God and pure intentions is ok.
>Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Maybe ask him if he can ease the stress from you, or ask you why you are feeling that since there maybe is a purpose.
If you cant endure it tell him that if its against his will you are truely sorry but dont know any better. Maybe ask him if its okay and he will answer? Maybe keep it to a minimum? I truely have no idea

>monoLOGue

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

No idea if i am the hans you that you mean. There is a namefag around called Hanz, that i am not. Others called me hans though, but i guess every kraut here can say that about him. I am kind of known for history and nazi ufo threads and some other conspiracy stuff if that helps identifying but i never used any name or something like that

The broken links

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1089, 327K)

shut up autistic kraut

>getting mad that a thread with actual meaningfull content visits your trash board
Bump just for you

Attached: 2C00F76F-BFA1-4008-A45D-165175238AE3.jpg (1902x785, 180K)

Thread moved.
I'll upload all Blazz stuff to Usenet this weekend, keyword "Blazz". He was my instructor, very good BUT the reading and seminars will install proper ethical human values at the same time so..... Be warned if you're learning it to Jew the got.

Attached: 1534475189413.png (362x362, 42K)

Goy not got.
(Phone posting while driving)...

>OP

Attached: tinfoil-hat.jpg (178x178, 13K)

you are right, all sources are gone gone gone, so I will need to upload
hypnoticmindtraining.com/forum/
gone, what is there is lots of "shit methods" that will in fact make people not believe in it.

Try searching Blaz Banic, William May and Nathan Thomas.

Attached: simcity.jpg (768x393, 82K)

Back to your containment board

Usenet filenames to look for tagged with "blazz",

Attached: screeny.jpg (778x699, 218K)