/ptg/ - Private Tracker Circlejerk

What are private trackers?
Google it.

How do I get in, sir?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please, sir?
Read the wiki.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No you're not invited.

News:
- Autists will get buttblasted about OP taking the piss again.
- TehC will be reborn as JumpCut.To, getfuq'd Alastor
- Something, something, RED was down for 2 seconds

Attached: jdmuxR9.png (1600x1118, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/61ott6/how_to_webrip_4k_netflix_and_amazon_prime_uhd/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Terror_(TV_series)#Episodes
amcpremiere.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

autism

autism

Yes!
:^)

autism

I don't really mind what the OP looks like as long as there's a related image, /ptg/ is mentioned for searches, and the wiki is mentioned or linked....so this is fine.

autism

:^)

Is RED ever going to have recruitment again? Still wanna be /pure/ but I don't want have the time to wait and take the interview just yet.

Uh...
They recruit on all the top tier trackers...

Apooloo is calling

>desi.cd on top
>rajesh why don't they invite us
Is this some joke? I dont get it

Building a friend's buffer with a hacked seedbox today. I'm set4lyfe on all necessary trackers so decided to help someone else out for a change.

roses are red, violets are blue
there's a tracker for you
and it's called pooloo

it's called APOLLO you prejudiced mudslinger

Pooloo is run by literal pajeets. pure curry tier

Attached: pajeet.png (1144x38, 9K)

Indians are people too. IIRC there's about 150 users from India there anyway. other music trackers probably have more Indians 0_0 but of course why would that matter? what are your secrets

BlueVelvet doesn't run shit he's just FLS you damn nub. I am sick of the FUD in this thread.

Shoo, fly, shoo. Jow Forumstrackers awaits you.

>Hindi
the jokes write themselves

Attached: pooloo_party.gif (400x311, 2.35M)

>using the smiley with the carat nose

for the love of sweet jesus, who are you quoting

>Indians
>people
no

Attached: 1511018139258.png (624x526, 487K)

there but for the grace of God go (you)

not ahd or hdb

It's a scene group. They provide an email in their nfos if you need to get in touch.

Sorry, I'm retarded and realized too late.
They started uploading something that was talked about here.

Yeah it's the TV scene division of DARKSiDERS. They seem to have the goal of becoming the scene's premiere weeb group.

>Rajeesh
>egyptians
An american made this

OP add this next time
>Old thread: GFY.com

>The.Terror.S01E06.1080p.WEB.H264-DEFLATE

>The.Terror.S01E07.1080p.WEB.H264-DEFLATE

>The.Terror.S01E08.1080p.WEB.H264-DEFLATE

git hype

>not the entire season
another letdown

I can't handle this rejection anymore.

Attached: UGh0aD3.png (699x452, 35K)

Can't blame them. If you don't put in the work necessary to move up the food chain you probably won't be a good fit for any trackers. Also you use mibbit.

>please /part

Mibbit is embedded on their website.

good

autism

>make request for mp3 or flac on RED
>link to iTunes and Spotify

Why?

just to give you more infos on the album

WOHHOOOW, nice one
forgot to add it to rss
Btw ep 10 has been out on demand, they just need to rip it

Probably not going to happen because it's a premium on demand only thing. Nobody would bother with capping it because it would need to be tagged AHDTV. They'll just let DEFLATE do their thing with the international Amazon rips.

>tagged AHDTV
Only BTN cared about that, the rest of the pirate world would let it on their sites.

>he pays for the "privilege" to illegally download stuff

Attached: 1462732526770.png (449x401, 490K)

Nah those are scene rules.

>implying I have no other use for my own personal server

neon sack of shit

MAN FUCK THE SCENE!
The scene doesn't rule internet piracy so fuck their faggdy rules, you need to pay to get access to their topsites anyway.
It's not hard to Rip a web stream, people need to just do it.

I'm sure you have no friends to help you split the bill for buying a seedbox either and mommy wouldn't lend you her credit card for one. Either way I'm sorry for your lots.

Nah, the only sites that sell leech are beyond garbage and nobody reputable wants to affil them. The methods of ripping from certain sites are kept private by some groups on both p2p and the scene. If you search on google there is no info on how to rip from Amazon or Netflix yet there are tons of rips being done.

It's just the wants and needs of pirates changing with the times. Now that even the people capping from HDTV would rather watch Amazon rips instead the motivation to race it is going to go down more and more with time. It's the closest thing to a bluray without the long wait. P2P has been more focused on web for a long time but now that the scene is picking it up they're struggling to compete. See the note about dropping Legion s02 on hdbits for example. Not much point in specific rippers "claiming" shows when they take for fucking ever to get their rips out and DEFLATE is hours ahead.

First this shitty general should be on /t/ its torrents not technology

You patheric virgins who never got into football club instead spent all your days in anime club now act like youre cool shitty fake private torrent sites with dumb interviews. Come come suck this you pieces of shit no life jabaroni cucks who will never amount to anything also redacted is a shit torrent site and the mods are virgins.

Kill yourselves you powerless sad fucks enjoy my jewish dick.

hey i like this guy

But user, I don't pay a dime to use private trackers and I use my home connection.

>First this shitty general should be on /t/ its torrents not technology

/t/ is for distributing public torrents. We can't do that there. We just discuss private trackers here, so this is tech discussion, hence it is appropriate for Jow Forums

but we don't post torrents here

>ratio near to 1:1
So 5+ ratio are not allowed?

How to have an IPT account then?

Attached: km13njk.png (1084x583, 686K)

Just pay them good sir. You have the rupees, right?

>IPT
get out

hello sirs

can someone helping me for pleasure

do the needful kind sir and invite to baconbite and reddict music trackers

one kind of gift deserving the other, greetz

they still rule piracy like it or not

allahu akbar. welcome you to the muslim tracker. pls have your credit card ready

I found this on leddit
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/61ott6/how_to_webrip_4k_netflix_and_amazon_prime_uhd/

Ancient alchemist Sun "facial hair gets the bitches" Tzu

Attached: mM1Zbf_s_400x400.jpg (312x312, 23K)

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: __cthugha_and_kanzaki_h_aria_haiyore_nyaruko_san_and_hidan_no_aria_drawn_by_senya_fuurin__21150142df (3072x2421, 2.57M)

That's capture, it's different from web-dl. The methods that are kept secret are lossless decryption of the original files from these sites. The reason you never see 4K web-dls from them (now at least, it's happened before in the past) is because 4K content isn't shown in the browser using widevine shit. That's what their hacks rely on.

>there are people in this thread right now that didn't get more than 500mb upload on RED today despite the secrets getting spilled yesterday

Wait what? What secrets got spilled?

See
It's been discussed here even before that but there's still not a whole lot of awareness. Ripping from streaming services is the easy way to building a ratio on RED.

wow, such secret.
everyone who actually gives a shit about music trackers heard about it or uses this method already.

Obviously not because there's constant pissing and moaning about not being able to make ratio on RED.

those who're constantly pissing and moaning are those who don't give a shit about music trackers. they joined only because someone on reddit told them it's a good place to start and now they're wondering why they don't get hundreds of GBs of upload per week like they used to on public sites. they'll just give up eventually and will be out of the business in a couple months. people who're serious about torrenting will build a ratio in no time on any site.

another day another 80mb uploaded to red

HEY PTG WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO SIG?

Any SIG bros out there?

Glad I voted for her.

Attached: 1498405486036.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

>The Terror S01E10 1080p WEB H264-DEFLATE

Never mind, I got the email telling me what to do.

Oh for fuck’s sake.

What?

No dignity for this show. Now I'll have to wonder if we're even getting another season. I even saved episodes 4 and 5 in the hopes that they'd release the rest of them correctly instead of throwing it out like trash.

what the fuck is wrong with them? why wouldn't it get another season?

PAPARAPAPA!

This big deal show did not start out meaning to be released this carelessly at all. It's a bad sign.

they died
the end

Attached: 1483291182037.jpg (361x311, 51K)

>upload new release
>go back a day or two later
>see comment: "Thanks!"
>feel a little good inside

>see comment was posted 5 years ago

they thanked you in advance

they were released in order

I said it was originally going to be a one episode per week serious show. Then two episodes slipped out. Then the rest were shit out. Plop.

it was released all at once with the first episode, on tv it releases weekly

you're the only shit I see

Nah, its release was fucked. It ended up going like this:

Episode one, episode two the following night, wait a week. Episode 3, oops we released 4 and 5 to special members. Wait a week. Oops there's the rest of them ha ha, tally ho!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Terror_(TV_series)#Episodes

Every episode was released at once on amcpremiere.com/ at the same time as the first episode aired on TV.
How are you even complaining that you get to watch all the episodes before they air on TV, in better quality than cable? Are you brain damaged?

This thread is called /ptg/ and no tracker had all 10, instead also adhering to what I just mentioned. I'm sorry if assessing the caliber of TV series is all a little much complicated for you to understand though.

The show was available to watch.
You've been trying way too hard to fit in since yesterday, please desist before I'm forced to call in the internet police.

You have no concept of what ended up happening with the release cycle, I get that. There is no need to further prove you can't follow the significance of the initial post here

it was not on trackers because apparently no pirate has access to that bullshit amc platform. but it was available all at once. amazon might fucked up releasing the episodes, but for us it's not an issue cause we still got it earlier than those following it on tv. i don't understand either what the fuck is your problem.

This lets us gauge AMC's own determination that the shows ratings weren't up to its highest expectations and they decided fuck it in terms of the main release cycle.

When are you going to start making some effort
You know there are literally threads made for people like you to help you make buffer if you actually up something

ever considered they might just be moaners?

tfw never knowing that feel. Terabyte+ club nibbas get at me.

i got like 70gb buffer m8 and my cd rips get 1 or 2 snatches even if they are something that usually dont get snatches so im good

Attached: 1437683150044.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)