Do you think we will have equality between men and women in the tech industry?

youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY

Attached: kwk.jpg (670x447, 151K)

When women get the same degrees in the same numbers from the same universities with also the same level of hobbyist engagement (open sauce etc.)

That would be a good start to expect seeing it happen.

>tfw you will never kode with klossy

Only when we make brain transplant possible, so women can be intelligent and competent in tech.

As a woman in Tech, I don't understand why you retards are trying so hard to get more of us into the industry, almost to the point where it's forced to shit. Most of my peers simply don't care about technology. No, they didn't have barriers to it. No, they didn't have a mean man tell them they couldn't do it. It's a non-issue. Stop forcing women into the industry, you creepy fucks

>no one watched the video

when you stop making stupid threads.

You're a falseflagging faggot, but I agree with you nonetheless.

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

Great vidyo

No, women will always have it easier because they can use the MUH VAGINA-card, among other cards. Men have to prove their worth constantly to keep their high-paying jobs, while women just scream MUH VAGINA, MUH WAGE GAP and MUH PINK TAX to make sure no one ever dares to fire them, they might not have the higher paying jobs most of the time, but they also never have to do any real work to keep their jobs because if they do it's MUH PATRIARCHY, and no one wants that to happen.

she needs to join our startup

we've had it for decades, what are you on about?

Let's invite her

Ever type ls or cd? Well if you have I have good news for you.

there is equality where there is equal work

the market rewards hard work

fucking BASED

No, and "parity" isn't a rational goal.

Worry not my friend! we're bringing equality to the field, home by home!

Attached: red army.jpg (980x552, 147K)

We already have equality of opportunity in the industry. Equality of outcome is not desireable. Sage for this shitty bait thread.

>the whole lecture should be remove and I think it's just bullshit
nice

>Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion
aka "I have no argument" lmao

We already do, that’s why they don’t make the cut

TPBP

Equality? More like they have it way too fucking good yet still want more.

No, because men are exceptional, women are mediocre. To clarify: on average, women and men are just as intelligent, but men are much more likely to be very intelligent, or very dumb.

This is because of our XY genome: it causes more mutation (only one copy of each), which means something good or bad. Women are more stable (genetically) and thus more 'average'. This is also the reason why men are more likely to have severe psychological illnesses.

That's why discoveries and creations and new technologies/companies/products are near-exclusively a male-driven thing.

she would actually bring in millions from publicity, obviously the male code monkeys still need to do their job in the background

>Having to sign into your IDE

No.

link to full conference?

Attached: k9vz1gofz7cz.jpg (2085x2085, 186K)