Le can't remember important details woman

Le can't remember important details woman.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-27-at-11.02.01-AM-800x430.png (800x430, 329K)

Le "please no FBI investigation" man.

Attached: kav.jpg (470x489, 74K)

FBI investigation is a stall tactic.
Thr FBI will not investigate as they've already said. The woman is mentally ill by all accounts, her friends her husband. She believes it but that doesn't make it true. There was a big stink about this kind of "repressed memories crap in the 80's that sent thousands of innocent men to jail.

Attached: 1537338256493.png (914x510, 887K)

"Devil's Triangle is just a drinking game. Boofing is what we used to call farting!"

Attached: brett-kavanaugh-25f242d5df417c99.jpg (287x305, 30K)

Someone give me the quick retard's version of the story. I quit watching Keeping Up With The Americans after it started rehashing previous episodes

Trump lowers the bar even further with his entitled frat-bro cum partisan hack supreme court pick. Entitled frat-bro's rapey past haunts the nomination process.

And is he in? Or it hasn't been decided yet?

>Former frat boy tries to get on Supreme Court and a woman accuses him of sexual assault.
>Democrats immediately support the woman partially because they don't want another conservative on the court and partially because they truly believe nonsense #MeToo McCarthyism.
>Republicans immediately support frat boy partially because they want another conservative on the court and partially because they want to appeal to their Jow Forums base.
>Senate hearing is a complete clusterfuck spectacle with tears, lies, and rhetoric on both sides.
>Today the Senate will vote on whether he gets on the Supreme Court or not, which will undoubtedly cause more chaos.

Attached: images.jpg (212x238, 5K)

Pfffft. Jesus fucking christ. That sounds pretty legit. Pardon my French but it's come to my attention for a while now that your senate is so fucked on all sides. Good luck with that

Attached: 1515299697997.jpg (612x612, 36K)

The democrats knew about ford's accusation and didn't bring it up while questioning kavanaugh. It could have been dealt with in private meetings. Instead the democrats leaked ford's letter at the last minute and advised ford go public. Ford delayed it even longer by saying she was afraid to fly, despite flying all the time. Ford then wasn't questioned on key details like how she got to and from the party. And instead was asked questions about what we already know. Kavanaugh then defended himself and was constantly asked about having an FBI investigation done. He avoided answering that by saying the FBI doesn't reach conclusions and even then he can't decide what the FBI does.

Democrats believe that because he specifically didn't say he wanted an fbi investigation and instead said he'd be open to what the comity wanted that means he's guilty. And that he's lieing about never being black out drunk because liberals can't possibly imagine a person having good character.

Republicans see this as a blatant political tactic by democrats to stall until mid-term elections.
And believe kavanaugh whole-heartedly no matter what.

And reasonable people see Ford as a woman that was assaulted but wrongly put kavanaugh's face on the perpetrator because of her political leanings. And democrats subverting her wishes of privacy so she can be used as a political tool. And republicans, despite kavanaugh claiming to be innocent, would have assumed his innocence no matter what. Democrats only empathise with democrats. Republicans only empathise with republicans. And the votes were determined before kavanaugh was even nominated.

The other accusations are so silly and false they've been memory-holed by just about everyone.

TLDR: Innocent until proven guilty.

Yeah, the "Satanic Panic" that was determined to be complete bullshit, and the "repressed memories" were found to be completely unreliable bullshit.

Tl;dr: Democrats being jews like always, ignore other comments.
One word: Dianne Feinstein

Attached: 1498272131605.png (476x514, 322K)

Attached: 1536160593189.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

If only it were that simple.

>Senate will vote on whether he gets on the Supreme Court or not

Wrong, judiciary committee votes on whether to recommend him for the senate vote, which is on likely on tuesday. Even if he were to lose, he'd likely be voted on by the full senate.

Reminders that the Democrats the justice dept and the main stream media all tried to stage a coup against a democratically elected president based on a bunch of lies they all knew full well

inb4 this thread turns entirely Jow Forums-tier

Attached: 1533689849694.jpg (419x249, 75K)

Keith Ellison - Women abuser sandnigger
Anthony Weiner - Literal rapist
Dianne Feinstein - Had a chink spy for 20 years as personal chauffeur
Bill Clinton - Literal rapist
Jonh Podesta - Kiddy diddler
Hillary Clinton - Bengazhi
Barack Obama - Isn't even his real name
Huma Abedin - Muslim Brotherhood spy

-No one is in jail except Weiner

Attached: IMG_20180730_030439.jpg (1000x807, 85K)

see

see

tbqdesu both parties do this stall tactic shit. when dems do it they potentially ruin a man’s life, and when reps do it they cause govn’t shutdowns.
both of them are trash and are ruining this country

Attached: 28A6A562-52BD-4C7E-A5EE-D71872DFD626.jpg (160x229, 7K)

This country is absolute fucking shit but it's not like anywhere else is better so I'm probably gonna buy a few acres and create the Independent State of Jow Forums, anyone wanna join?

Conservative can be a bunch of spineless cucks, but it’s hard to overlook the utter sliminess of the dnc their actions

Please let me In i will serve your state well

your country's fucked either way

Attached: ops0i.jpg (1517x949, 185K)

they’re both slimy and have no interest in the well being of their constituents. they’re just brands selling the same lie of moral superiority through different means

>drunkenly hook up with sorostitutes in college
>they attempt to ruin your career 40 years later
or
>swear off women for your entire life so you can enjoy a long and healthy career free from rape accusations
>get called an incel who hates women and your career is ruined

We can't win fellas. The Future is Female. My best advice is to just invest in a nice comfy cuck shed now before the prices go up.

So can I join or not? I will be guardian of the state

>MOAF
Mother Of All Faggots
FUCK OFF

CLO green ID nice